Question about timing of PCT

johnnyjames12

Awards
My PCT which was supposed to arrive on time never came, and my source isn't responding to my emails. Yell at me all you want for not having it on hand at start of cycle--definitely stupid of me T_T.

I found other places, but some have the SERMs in liquid form and others in pills. I've only seen the pills before, and that was what I ordered before this all happened. Are both viable? If I order now it won't get here until I'm 4-weeks past last injection. Is it still worth it to take it, or does starting so late mean the benefits wouldn't be worth it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My PCT which was supposed to arrive on time never came, and my source isn't responding to my emails. Yell at me all you want for not having it on hand at start of cycle--definitely stupid of me T_T.

I found other places, but some have the SERMs in liquid form and others in pills. I've only seen the pills before, and that was what I ordered before this all happened. Are both viable? If I order now it won't get here until I'm 4-weeks past last injection. Is it still worth it to take it, or does starting so late mean the benefits wouldn't be worth it?
Pills, liquid, as long as it is the compound, it doesn't matter. Absolutely a PCT is worth doing even if later than wanted to.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried MA. They are a board sponsor. If not I would look to add something for a starter pct until your stuff arrives.