Question about Testosterone dosage during blast

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I used to post here a whole lot, but haven’t for at least a couple years. I have a question, maybe someone has an answer or at least an opinion with some logic to back it up...

Anyway a little info: I’m currently on a blast, it’s with the intention of adding some solid mass to my frame over the course of the winter.

My blast is
Sustanon
Dbol
DHB (dihydroboldenone/1-Test Cyp)
Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate)

My Dbol dose is a 4 week kickstart of 50mg pre workout. I’ll be running the DHB at 400mg/week for the first 6 weeks and bumping it to 500mg/week for weeks 6-12. I may go 14 weeks. I’ll be running the elevated dose of sustanon and 600mg/week boldenone for 20 weeks.

I know it’s a big cycle. i know it’s a long blast. What I am asking is, should I dose minimal sustanon 500-750mg a week? Or is there room to use it as another anabolic at a higher range? Basically I know there is a point of diminishing returns but I’m curious to see what you guys think it is. Thanks -G

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve already got a bunch of compounds, so I don’t think it would be necessary. Why both dhb and eq btw?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ve already got a bunch of compounds, so I don’t think it would be necessary. Why both dhb and eq btw?
I don't think it would be necessary either, I like the choice of DHB and EQ. That combination should really work together well, very hungry, hyper rapid muscle protein synthesis, lots of energy, best of all worlds really. Lots and lots of new RBCs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you like your dhb I'd actually cut sus down and let the dhb sns EQ DP the work

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think it would be necessary either, I like the choice of DHB and EQ. That combination should really work together well, very hungry, hyper rapid muscle protein synthesis, lots of energy, best of all worlds really. Lots and lots of new RBCs.
Curious about the EQ + DHB combo.too, sounds good on paper but it may not be same as say Test + DHT combo...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you like your dhb I'd actually cut sus down and let the dhb sns EQ DP the work
I used to pin sust 4x a week for 1g total, in combo with some 1-T and EQ, but AI can see your point. 100% of the side effects will come from that high dose test.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious about the EQ + DHB combo.too, sounds good on paper but it may not be same as say Test + DHT combo...
It's better in every conceivable way. Stronger, for one, less sides, two, better appetite, three...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's better in every conceivable way. Stronger, for one, less sides, two, better appetite, three...
Ok cool, EQ agrees with me great, have two vial DHB to give it a go and if I can mix the two... I am less worried about it crashing on me with crazy pip. The two DHB vial show some minor recrystallization. I did a trial pin that way and was fine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have a rather long blast planned with the goal of steady keepable gains. The esters should make each compound build and peak as the previous compound is finishing for a good 20 weeks of solid gains. Dbol peaks immediately, sustanon a few weeks in, dhb cyp at about 6-8 weeks in, and EQ around week 10-12. It’s kind of my own bro science experiment. That and I only take 19-nor steroids once a year, and that’s gonna be tren in the summer... unless this dhb makes me not use tren again... we’ll see.

Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate the feedback.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, EQ agrees with me great, have two vial DHB to give it a go and if I can mix the two... I am less worried about it crashing on me with crazy pip. The two DHB vial show some minor recrystallization. I did a trial pin that way and was fine.

DHB has pip but in my opinion not as bad of pip as people say... it’s like test prop to me.

I’m excited for the dhb and boldenone combo. Just make sure 2 vials of dhb is enough to get you there. Mines only doses at 100mg/ml