Question about taking a break - Follidrone and Androgin

extremesmeet

extremesmeet

Awards
Hey All,

If I just ran Follidrone alongside Ursa Major. How long do you recommend I wait before running Androgin?

Thank you

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do you think you need to wait at all?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know! I am very new to the natural anabolic realm.
Ok, that's fine 👍 But as to your question, I don't see any reason, why you couldn't jump right in to the Androgin. Or whenever you feel like is the best time for you.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are all based on herbal ingredients. I wouldn’t worry about taking them back to back. Most you don’t really even need to cycle, other than just allowing your body to reach homeostasis again. But Androgin is gonna work differently than those others, so I think that also should not be a concern.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did the combo of Folli & Ursa Major work for you?
Interested as well. Personally I haven't tried stacking the two but my guess is it would yield great results.

extremesmeet

extremesmeet

Awards
How did the combo of Folli & Ursa Major work for you?
It was a great stack - leaned out nicely and built a few pounds of muscle. Strength was great on it too.
I will say - and I am not attributing this to Folli or Ursa - that towards the end of my cycle my mid back was aching pretty bad, so I went and got bloods. My CPK levels were elevated @ 894, so my doc suggested I stop all supplements and moderate my exercise until my levels drop to try and figure out the cause. I had also been taking Kratom for almost a year and a half every day multiple times a day, which I have now stopped.
Have any of you ever heard of elevated CPK levels due to a combination of hard exercise and natural anabolics? Perhaps it was a combination of things, idk, but I do plan on running Androgin alone once I get my CPK levels back in check. My kidneys do hurt though, which is weird to me.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elevated CPK levels are usually from some type of a Muscle tissue injury. maybe over training?
Did the Dr. ask you to take a break from exercise for a few day and retest?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't need a break with non hormonal products. I wouldn’t use the same thing indefinitely but to switch from one product to the next you don't need a break