Question about sustanon 250 cycle

rob1880

Awards
So I'm 43 years old and was looking at running a cycle of 250mg of sustanon for 6 to 8 weeks.

I research all about pct and running Nolvadex and hcg .

The thing is I read When you get into your forties and older it takes a lot longer time for your natural levels to recover even with a pct
If I takes months, is not really worth it to me.

Just wanted to get some of your experiences

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally, I'd go with a shorter ester, if you're concerned about recovery.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with pre-cycle blood work. You might not have good levels to start with. My HPTA crashed around 30.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep as above

get blood work to see where you are at. 43 is an age where it wouldn’t be uncommon for your test to be low enough to consider trt

if you just wanted to do a cycle and pct then sust 250 is one of the worst choices imo

cyp or e would be standard. Cyp or e for 8 weeks followed by prop for 4 would be the best imo

rob1880

Awards
What kind of results are you having on this cycle?
Honestly im on TRT now.
So I had my bloods ram before I start all this in my total test was 315 in my free test was 54.
I ran the sustanon 250 at 1 cc a week for 9 weeks, In Got my total test up in the 900.
My free test went up to 210.

So the guy that I got the stuff from gave me some test 450 to jump on But honestly in a couple weeks of trying it I didn't feel much I felt actually weaker and I had blood ran in my estrogen was down.
Not sure about test levels. Probably water or something.
I didn't Roid test on it and it turned dark colours so it could have masteron or something
So I just dropped it and tell the hell with all this some to go talk to hrt doctor.
He told me since my levels were low to begin with ge can start me on HRT at a 150 mg a week of test c.
Subcutaneously 3 times a week.
And honestly I've been making better gains then any of that other stuff
I may just ride this out for awhile and I have some sustanon that I ordered from a site that looks more legit but I don't know if I want to blast or not. Or throw npp at 100-200 mg A week.

rob1880

Awards
What kind of results are you having on this cycle?
But to directly answer your question it's hard to say because who knows the gear that I ran was full dose because it only got me up into the 900 and free test of 210

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rob, what site is best for quality gear, my stuff sucks, don't want to waste any more money on watered down ****, big problem here