Question about subq inj

zuppah

Awards
I have recently found out you can inject steroid oils subq into youre fat now and got some things I wonder about that.
How much ml is recomended for a shot? I read somewhere 0.5ml shud be max but another place I read something else...

I also wonder if mg/ml has something to say.. As I got option to buy a testo e deca d mix of 450 mg/ml (250 test 200 deca) pr ml. Since this let me inject alot more so I don't have to do to many subq shots if 0.5ml subq is max. So, has it anythig to say when it's such a high mg/ml?

Also wonder what places is recomended to set the shots? I've done subq shots with melanotan and ghrp6 before so would prefer that spot if I can

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Save yourself some trouble and inject intra muscular. Don’t be a puss. Subq should be used for TRT dose and extremely low doses of testosterone. Not steroid cycles and especially not oil mixes that are concentrated.

zuppah

Awards
Alright, but I could do a testo only cycle subq of 300mg ew? Along with some orals at start of cycle? I've had several cycles years ago with IM injections and not going back too that.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Save yourself some trouble and inject intra muscular. Don’t be a puss. Subq should be used for TRT dose and extremely low doses of testosterone. Not steroid cycles and especially not oil mixes that are concentrated.
^This^
I do subq for TRT and IM for cycles.

zuppah

Awards
Because it's painful, and really had enogh after I suddenly felt really ill right after the shot, extreme cold sweat.. It's just not happening not worth the pain, I'm not that dedicated to building muscles as I was

zuppah

Awards
I can see another post here about this guy doing subq cycle with 600mg ew,,, doesn't seem like any TRT for me :p

zuppah

Awards
Pinning Test SubQ - few questions
  • Thread starterCroLifter
  • Start dateJun 10, 2019
  • Jun 10, 2019
Look at this guy, it's obviously possible

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ask this guy now in 2021 and he’ll tell you. cro does IM. You’re exactly what’s wrong in this society right now. Asking a question but obviously not to have an answer, simply to valide your own idea and justify what YOU want to do, ready to deny anything that doesn’t help your point. There’s no knowledgeable person, absolutely NONE in bodybuilding that will tell you subq for cycles is a good idea. If you want to do it do it. But whatever you’ll say here won’t change **** about it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because it's painful, and really had enogh after I suddenly felt really ill right after the shot, extreme cold sweat.. It's just not happening not worth the pain, I'm not that dedicated to building muscles as I was
Painful?! What needle size are you using and where are you injecting? Have you injected subq before? To me that’s more uncomfortable.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"I did intra muscular back in the days and not going to do that again it hurts" honestly I don’t think I ever heard something more BETA than that. There’s nothing beautiful about steroids and it’s obviously not for you. Go for sarms

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can see another post here about this guy doing subq cycle with 600mg ew,,, doesn't seem like any TRT for me :p
Why are you asking questions if you already made up your mind?! You can do whatever you want/everything is possible even if it’s not the most optimal or the best choice.

zuppah

Awards
Im asking question about subq cycles and I get no answer just don't do it. Same as if some ask for oral cycle tips typical answer is do oils, with no answer to his question

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im asking question about subq cycles and I get no answer just don't do it. Same as if some ask for oral cycle tips typical answer is do oils, with no answer to his question
Nobody with a head on its shoulders is doing that. That’s the problem. I’ve been on multiple forums for 12 years, and the 2-3 times I came across this idea it was a guy like you, or the other idiot you mentionned from a thread of 600mg a week subq. Nobody talks about that or does that. Why? Because it’s simply not a good idea. Will it work? Sure, will you eventually come across problems? Also guaranteed.

zuppah

Awards
All I want is an answer to why not instead of just ' do IM'. Is it fine if it's low dose etc? Just trying to Learn but not much useful answers from you guys

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ALMOST the opposite perspective here that you do.

I don't mind pinning IM at all. I don't find it painful. I prefer it to subQ 100%.

That being said, I will do subQ if the compound or situation absolutely calls for it.
But for running cycles, it is a bad idea.
Too much volume.
Too much high concentration compounds involved.
Too many opportunities for knots to develop.

Some of this was already mentioned above.

People are trying to give you legitimate advice here, man.
But you Really don't want to accept it.

What do WE care if you go the hard route, and develop problems?
It's nothing to us, personally.
We're just trying to help you, because that's what we do here.

Last edited:
MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do subQ TRT and IM blasts. My TRT dose is 0.3ml e3d, which imo is about the limit of what should be done subQ. It actually takes your body a fair amount of time to absorb that much oil. Slightly less time when injected IM, but that isn't really the point here. SubQ injections will leave knots under your skin. I have done Test E and C, Deca, and Tren subQ and all left knot of varying degree. Some of them are extremely painful, more painful than any IM PIP I have ever personally experienced. But, again, this isn't the point of my post.

The point of my reply here is to ask why you are blasting 450mg/ml into your body? Most likely, the pain you are experiencing is because the concentration of the oil is ridiculous! I would cut that in half with GSO or MCT and pin IM. See how bad the pain is, if any. Deca for me personally leaves almost zero PIP when done IM. I'd rather jab with 225mg/ml twice as often, for sure!

zuppah

Awards
Finnaly some real answers. But seems you haven't read properly what my first post said. I havnt taken any shots or bought any gear yet. just said I got an option to buy a high concentrated test, that I was wondering could be good if you wanna do small doses of subq injections, or if high concentrated roids is bad to use?
Just planning on doing 1 cycle to get the mood to get into training again. And wondering if I either shud oral, or some peptides, or subq steroids if that works, seems not now. But if I ran dbol or anavar with low dose test just to not feel bad from testo loss, is subq inj OK then?
Also could some explain why high concentration roids is bad?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am gonna say you need to "get into training again" for a considerable amount of time before you start throwing roids into the mix. If you feel you need a boost, get some bloods drawn and maybe do TRT if your natty levels are quite low.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So OP says he finally got some real answers and still isn't happy because nobody read his post properly, and he wants to do a cycle to get in the mood to work out. LOL! I swear you can't make this stuff up!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finnaly some real answers. But seems you haven't read properly what my first post said. I havnt taken any shots or bought any gear yet. just said I got an option to buy a high concentrated test, that I was wondering could be good if you wanna do small doses of subq injections, or if high concentrated roids is bad to use?
Just planning on doing 1 cycle to get the mood to get into training again. And wondering if I either shud oral, or some peptides, or subq steroids if that works, seems not now. But if I ran dbol or anavar with low dose test just to not feel bad from testo loss, is subq inj OK then?
Also could some explain why high concentration roids is bad?

High concentrations require a Lot of harsh stuff to make it/keep it dissolved.
That stuff is so harsh, it LITERALLY hurts, and can be rough on your body.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve pinnned im before( even my first cycle was 500 test e per week im)
I’ve also pinned melanotan2 loads subq. No problems with either... but one day I decided to pin 0.3 of test cyp into my leg and being used to im I went too deep with the insulin needle and somehow ended up dumping the gear in a place I can only describe as between the muscle but past the skin, anyway all the Test dropped to my knee joint and cristalised, my knee blew up like a ballon and imáneme I was in complete agony. Icouldn’t walk for 10 days. It was like I’d injected liquid gout into my knee.
I will never inject gear again subq( except for peptides and melanotan2... it was a complete nightmare...
a little horror story there for ya’s

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve also pinned melanotan2 loads subq. No problems with either... but one day I decided to pin 0.3 of test cyp into my leg and being used to im I went too deep with the insulin needle and somehow ended up dumping the gear in a place I can only describe as between the muscle but past the skin, anyway all the Test dropped to my knee joint and cristalised, my knee blew up like a ballon and imáneme I was in complete agony. Icouldn’t walk for 10 days. It was like I’d injected liquid gout into my knee.
I will never inject gear again subq( except for peptides and melanotan2... it was a complete nightmare...
Yeah but but but but

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am gonna say you need to "get into training again" for a considerable amount of time before you start throwing roids into the mix. If you feel you need a boost, get some bloods drawn and maybe do TRT if your natty levels are quite low.
Was gonna say exactly this.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
More answers you don't want and not addressing your initial question, but if you do a cycle to get into mood for training, then you'll absolutely loose all the mood after the cycle. Guaranteed..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
exactly what I would have said as well (but I’m nicer so wouldn’t have called you a puss 😂)

zuppah

Awards
My test is good naturally, but isn't TRT same as a cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like, ur natural production wil still shut down
Correct. They were saying if you have low natural testosterone levels and that is the root cause of your lack of drive to train, then TRT doses of exogenous testosterone could be a solution to get to feeling more normal. That is more of a longterm medical issue - it would shut you down and not a good option if your test levels are already fine currently.

But you need to get training before you hit the gas. First, if you aren’t training the first couple months back will be all progress regardless - you’d be wasting the roids using them so soon. Second, if you can’t find a way to train off blast you aren’t going to retain your new gains very well at all when you stop the juice and eventually lifting again.

Just make a plan to start doing some lifting, whatever you enjoy the most. Nobody is expecting you to be training for the Mr. Olympia, but get in the habit of showing up to the gym a few times a week without fail. Don’t be the chump who only lifts when he’s on. Those guys never last.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lift should and hopefully will become part of your daily routine.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This same thing happened to me. Like almost to a T. Went to urgent care cause I was convinced I had an infection traveling down my leg. It was like 4 weeks before it went back to normal.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP just backload 29g insulin needles and inject in quads/delts. Depending on your body fat, these will end up being shallow IM or maybe partially subq. I’ve done a ton of IM/subq injections and this way is incredibly easy and not invasive/painful. Can do up to 1cc in one spot this way. If blasting can just do two shots.