Question about running Viron + Follidrone

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,

Wondering if someone with some knowledge / experience can chime in. Recently bought some Viron + Follidrone for a little bulk cycle, as I've heard really good things, have not run anything heavy for a while, including AAS/PH. Ran a 1-Andro couple months ago but pretty mild.

I'm experiencing some great gains, def. fuller look, stronger .. better pumps. The whole 9. Similar experience to when I ran 1-Andro for some reason though. Lately when I run anything it seems, about 1 week in (Which I'm about 1 week into Viron + Follidrone) I start to get some serious lethargy. When not in the gym taking my stims etc... I'm dragging hard. Any reason for this? Anything I can do to combat? I'm taking some cycle support too. Is it just something I have to truck through if I want the gains? Thanks all.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Natty supps like that shouldnt be causing lethargy. Its gotta be something else. And you dont need cycle support for natty stuff.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. I honestly thought that! I figured these are "natty" ... so I'm confused why that's happening honestly. Possibly it's placebo effect in my head even.

The only weird variable is when I then "PCT" and by PCT I mean just run some OCT PCT support like Sup3r PCT by OL or something, few days later I feel fine again. So I'm not sure honestly.

Karlrobert

Awards
Up your calories. You need more fuel to accommodate the increased anabolism during your cycle even if it's natural.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Up your calories. You need more fuel to accommodate the increased anabolism during your cycle even if it's natural.
Figured it could be something like that. I'm eating pretty good, I'll try to up it though, thanks for the feedback brother.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep for sure. You will want to increase intake but make sure it is still quality intake and not junk:) You should see nice results with that stack. Both awesome product a lone.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep for sure. You will want to increase intake but make sure it is still quality intake and not junk:) You should see nice results with that stack. Both awesome product a lone.
Thanks brother. I am about 1 week in and feeling a lot fuller, harder, stronger pumps, and compound movements are going up smoother. Seem like great products for sure, so I'll up the calories, must be just fatigue from my body working harder / anabolic environment increase / increase protein synthesis, that's what I'm gathering from all this.

Thanks guys.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
One thing to remember is that you are running follidrone and can make some hypo if you dont eat enough.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your adrenals are probably fatigued. How often are you taking preworkout? Why are you stopping?

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your adrenals are probably fatigued. How often are you taking preworkout? Why are you stopping?
I'm not stopping anything - I take pre every day I train ...4-5 days a week - I was thinking that too.. but I get ample rest at night (7.5-8 hours average) - I guess that's a possibility too?