Question about possible Gyno

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Hey ya'll,

Was wanting some opinions. My background is I was very fat as a teenager, did no lifting at all till maybe 7 years ago, and never took AAS/PH's till recently. I did a Finaflex Andro cycle a while back but think it was bunk and did their PCT protocol. Note I am the leanest I have been since a teenager and while I could losr 15 pounds still, I'm okay where I am. But I have been 60 pounds heavier 2 different times, so my cycle has def been up and down in regards to weight and possible hormone swings.

Anyways, wanted to fill you in on my past of really not causing possible gyno with drugs. Now the deal is...as long as I can remember back, I have had what I thought was extra fat right around my nipples on both sides. But I also have stretch marks on the outside of one nipple area, so there is excess fat. The main thing is that when body or temp is hot/humid, the area directly around the nipple gets huge and I the skin swells. And when cold, I look like I have normal pecs, the nipple area is much smaller and I want that look all the time.

I did the squeeze test and I feel something back there, but I have a lot of excess fat deposits under my skin and maybe a doctor can give me the final answer. But does this sound like gyno or possible fat? Is the hot/humid and cold weather change from swollen/big nipples to smaller ones a def sign of gyno?

JP10

JP10

Awards
I have a version of this as well, same things with the hot and cold. Mine is from being chunky in my teenage years. My advice would just be to continue to try to lose weight at this time, it gets better and better. When I was around 230lbs it looked pretty bad, but after I dropped to 190 it wasn't even that noticeable, although they are still a little puffy. Also if youre worried that people are judging you on your nips, don't they aren't, its in your head. Girls don't look at guys nipples, its not a big deal. Keep losing the weight. After you are down to where you want to be, and you still are bothered/self conscious about it(as I am still self conscious about mine, and have considered gyno removal)I would then consult a doctor/surgeon about possible removal.

AllTheGainz

Awards
If your super worried about it you can get a doctor to look at it, maybe even run some letrozol if it's really bothering you that much. I have it as well and I just ignore it, maybe I'll take care of it in a few years but my priority now is to get huge.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If your super worried about it you can get a doctor to look at it, maybe even run some letrozol if it's really bothering you that much. I have it as well and I just ignore it, maybe I'll take care of it in a few years but my priority now is to get huge.
dont run letro unless you see a doc first. that's not something to just throw around willy nilly.

OP, it sounds like you just have residual fat. I hold fat in my chest until the bitter end myself.

And the lump you're probably feeling is the gland that's there. everyone has it. stop playing with your nips and just focus on losing fat.

AllTheGainz

Awards
dont run letro unless you see a doc first. that's not something to just throw around willy nilly.

OP, it sounds like you just have residual fat. I hold fat in my chest until the bitter end myself.

And the lump you're probably feeling is the gland that's there. everyone has it. stop playing with your nips and just focus on losing fat.
No I know letro is strong stuff that's why I said have a doc look at it. Problem is most doctors won't give you anything for it and just brush it off as puberty so if they do that's when you have to decide if it's bothering you that bad. It'll def go down as you lose fat, no doubt in my mind.