Question about pinning Virgin muscles?

Icepray

Awards
Ok so I'll keep this as short as possible, I did my first shot in my left lat (had some help of course), and for the next 2days it was pretty stiff, which is normal from what I've read (no redness, irritation, just a stiff muscle).

Now I know my muscles are going to have to get used to this, but the thing is about training and pinning, how am I suppose to go heavy on my squat if I have a stiff quad or do my workouts with my delt in pain when I load? Maybe I'm just being a ***** tho lol

Would it be better to do the shots in the evening for the first weeks? I'd prefer working out after tho...

I train my muscles 2x a week, so I couldn't think of many combinations, unless I do it in my back/shoulders before my leg workouts (tuesday and friday) seeing as wednesday it's a day off and saturday I do chest/arms.

Sorry if it's a dumb question too

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why lats? The standard injection sites are Glutes/Quads and maybe Delts if you need them. If I recall there are a lot of nerves in the lats...

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lats,Delts,Quads!!Dosen't anyone inject in the azz cheeks anymore?:rofl:

Icepray

Awards
Lats,Delts,Quads!!Dosen't anyone inject in the azz cheeks anymore?:rofl:
hate getting a shot in the rear lol, guess I'll go for quads tomorrow, hopefully won't be stiff for tuesday's legs!

and whats the max ml you should put in the delts? I've heard anything from 1-2ml

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Unless your delts are hyoooooooooge, stick with 1ml. 2ml in quads, and up to 3ml in the arse.

ManBeast

Icepray

Awards
Unless your delts are hyoooooooooge, stick with 1ml. 2ml in quads, and up to 3ml in the arse.

ManBeast
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, guess it's time to hit delts a bit harder ;)

I'll stick with my lats tho, it was pretty comfortable, as I'm not comfortable with my arse xD

and so if I'm stiff I should just avoid the muscle until it's fine again ? I'm guessing

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful and make sure you are avoiding areas with lotsa nerves

ManBeast

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Soreness is common, 1st time I pinned test-e in my quad I had a limp for over 3 days.
If I was you I would get more comfey with glute injects. Delts for me are pretty good, I hold 2ml any more np. Not at 1st though.
And just watch the quads, That is the only place I hit a nerve. Ever see the old cartoons where the doc taps the patiances knee and his leg jumps up? Its kind of like that with a lot of pain. Good luck, and hope you decide to give glutes a try.

JP.

Icepray

Awards
Pinned my right quad, before my workout. Easy in, injected, aspirated fine, some blood when I removed it but all in all was good!

Also, instead of making a new thread, I thought I would ask here:

I have a bottle of Adex on hand, should I use it on cycle like 0.5mg e3d, or just use it if I start getting sensitive nipples... seeing as I don't want my joints feeling like an old mans :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
widthbrah Anabolics 6
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
bfrnwr96 Anabolics 7