question about my liquid clomid

jtnba24

Member
I received my liquid clomid in mail and when i received it is has been cold outsire for a while so when i picked it up from the mail that day the package was cold and when i took it out there was white powder stuck on the bottom and a lot of it floating around in the middle.

Is it still good?

I went on the site and emailed them with no response but on the faq section it says to just heat it up a little and then mix it , is this correct??

Thanks again
 
take the bottle and soak it in very hot water and kinda roll it around in it.. the powder is a crystaline form of the clomid coming out of suspension. that will bring it back.
 
My Nolva would do that when I let it sit for a while. Just give it a nice shake everytime before using it.
 
Thamks for the responses, one more question

I put it in some warm water for about 5 min and when i pulled it out the warm water that the thing was soaking in was cloudy and smelled like the liq clomid what does that mean??\\

thanks
 
It means that the bottle was broken and ran out the bottle. It also means you need to purchase another bottle if not satisfied.
 
Back
Top