Question about MK-677

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Has anyone taken MK-677 and had great results as far as losing fat?? I know it’s great for a lot of other things. I’d appreciate any feedback. Thank you for your time and help.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I think you need to use it long term to get any results ..

I would stay on it but the issues were insomnia...I couldn't do it.

was better...Hair.... Tighter but I couldn't take it long as couldn't sleep good on it.

Which was a let down. You're looking at 25mg a day is the dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone taken MK-677 and had great results as far as losing fat?? I know it’s great for a lot of other things. I’d appreciate any feedback. Thank you for your time and help.
It does nothing for fat loss, it's better at putting on size and recovery. But it does not seem to provide any of the GH fat loss benefits, same goes with the rest of the peptides. You need actual gh for that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've gone through a ton of mk and I'm a rep for MA, I'd love to get a sale out of you but I'm not gonna steer you wrong. Mk is not for fat loss

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I've gone through a ton of mk and I'm a rep for MA, I'd love to get a sale out of you but I'm not gonna steer you wrong. Mk is not for fat loss
Thank you so much for your honesty. What would you suggest? Clen? Anything else?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I think you need to use it long term to get any results ..

I would stay on it but the issues were insomnia...I couldn't do it.

was better...Hair.... Tighter but I couldn't take it long as couldn't sleep good on it.

Which was a let down. You're looking at 25mg a day is the dose.
TIGHTER SKIN