Question about MassMax XT, X Gels, Anabolic effect stack

Misogimusic

Awards
I have just bought my first stack of MassMax XT, X Gels, and Anabolic Effect. I got enough for an 8 week stack.
Has anyone found that there is particular way of taking them that you find more effective or do you just follow the recommended way on the bottles?

Thanks in advance for your help!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you taken any of these on their own?
Agreed here. I would definitely recommend trying each solo first before stacking if you haven't already. If you have then taking recommended dosage is always the route to go. Some people will take 6 caps x gels but i'd start with 4 at first.

Misogimusic

Awards
That’s a good point! No I haven’t actually. Which one would you recommend to start with?
Thanks for the help guys!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally think these products shine while in a caloric surplus. I’d personally use each one individually for 8 weeks for an excellent 24-week fun. Just my opinion.

If you’re set on stacking, I’d do the below:

Weeks 1-8: AE + X-Gels
Weeks 9-16: MassMax

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just do AE+xgels for 8 Weeks ... AE daily .. Xgels (4 caps only on pre workout 45-60mins pre)
One of the AE dose pre 15-20 mins .. if you notice any issue .. stick with Xgels pre and dose AE far away (morning night)

i would say thats an advance stack .. Xgels (Ara) is pretty hardcore .. if you are new to the supplements as other stated .. might want to run just AE alone ( can be run 12-16 weeks ) .. after 4-5 weeks you can add in Xgels.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd also recommend just grabbing a good joint supp to run during the x gels. My joints always were achy when I ran it.

Neversummer

Awards
What joint supplements would be effective and not counteract the inflammatory effects of X-gels?