question about EO in anabolics

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys i am not a brewer or science guy. I am not sure what goes into making 100ml of say test e, but in this recipie what is the percentage of EO

For example Testosterone Ethanate 300mg/mL
300mg/mL Recipe for 100mL
30 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (22.5mL)
2mL BA (2%)
15mL BB (15%)
60.5mL (EO)

It would also seem if i am reading it right that it is almost all eo? but what is the percentage? Someone has a history question that i might be able to help with.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys i am not a brewer or science guy. I am not sure what goes into making 100ml of say test e, but in this recipie what is the percentage of EO

For example Testosterone Ethanate 300mg/mL
300mg/mL Recipe for 100mL
30 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (22.5mL)
2mL BA (2%)
15mL BB (15%)
60.5mL (EO)

It would also seem if i am reading it right that it is almost all eo? but what is the percentage? Someone has a history question that i might be able to help with.
I can do math, but that doesn't mean I like to. :)
Why do you want to know the percentage?

Yes, it will be mostly EO.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im no brewer either but that recipe looks fukt up. I cant understand why so much EO, and no traditional grapeseed.

And...if your total ml is 100, and the EO is 60.5ml of that, then the EO is 60.5% of the mixture? I cant vouch for the veracity of the powder displacement here, though.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is what i was thinking but not sure. i know many people get eo reactions and the highest concentration i have used is 10% eo

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is what i was thinking but not sure. i know many people get eo reactions and the highest concentration i have used is 10% eo

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive seen it used in higher amounts with tricky compounds, but never with a regular test brew. I mean its a solvent, it can fuk up your stopper, Im not sure why so high? It does thin the liquid, but again, this is just plain old test.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i have been told that the higher concentration like say 500-600mg eq its likely in there, but seems 10% is most common

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah i have been told that the higher concentration like say 500-600mg eq its likely in there, but seems 10% is most common
Did you find that recipe online?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know too much about brewing, but I’ve never seen gear with more than 5-10% eo. 60.5% eo doesn’t sound right at all.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont think it is necessary for 300 mg/ml test e. 2/20 ba/bb should hold it fine.
Test e is extremely oil soluble.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure if we are allowed to name sources but it was from a rep at the company that i thought of orderring from. Like it said that seemed way too high

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not sure if we are allowed to name sources but it was from a rep at the company that i thought of orderring from. Like it said that seemed way too high
I saw that recipe online. I wouldn't use it, personally.

(I'm not a brewer either).