Question about Dymethazine(DMZ) vs Methasterone(Superdrol)

ftfaaa

Awards
We know that DMZ is just a combination of two superdrol by nitrogen bond. And DMZ is high unstable in acid environment like stomach. So 1mg DMZ is almost (slightly less than) 1mg superdrol because the weight of nitrogen is almost negligible. So my questions are following:

1. Why will people find DMZ has less side effects than superdrol if they take the same dosage of DMZ or Superdrol?

2. Why anabolic:androgens radio for DMZ is only 270:90 while superdrol has 400:20 if they are almost same in stomach?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We know that DMZ is just a combination of two superdrol by nitrogen bond. And DMZ is high unstable in acid environment like stomach. So 1mg DMZ is almost (slightly less than) 1mg superdrol because the weight of nitrogen is almost negligible. So my questions are following:

1. Why will people find DMZ has less side effects than superdrol if they take the same dosage of DMZ or Superdrol?

2. Why anabolic:androgens radio for DMZ is only 270:90 while superdrol has 400:20 if they are almost same in stomach?
The things that "We know" are sometimes NOT what we truly know.

I know the supposed science of it.
But I also know my real world experiences with both compounds. And I've seen and heard the real world experiences of others.

In my experience, you would do well to forget the 2 compounds' relationship to each other, and just focus on their individual characteristics. Because that is what truly matches up with real world results.

In my experience, the results from the 2 compounds don't match up with them being the same compound AT ALL.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The tiniest difference in chemical structure can make an enormous difference in results. Anabolic to androgenic ratios tend to not mean a whole lot either. I’ve got no clue why, but it is what it is I guess.