Question about cured premature ejaculation problem and methandienone usage

G

Georg

Awards
Hi guys,

I've deleted the thread and posted it again in order to change the title and to be more accurate and helpful for all.
I want to share something with you and to ask about your opinions and experience.
So, before several years i decided to try methandienone out of curiosity. A made a 6 weeks pyramid (20,30,40,40,30,20). The results were amazing. I've trained karate kyokushin at that stage and went 2 a week in fitness for good shape. And the results from the methan were really amazing. BUT I realized, that the methandienone usage had a big positive influence on my sexual life. I'm 30 years old and i'm suffering all from premature ejaculation and with the methandienone it was gone, i could last in the bed for 30,40 minutes without a problem. Which is the reason for this? What do you think? I've read a lot of things, but i still could explain myself which is the reason and i decided to write here, because many of you have much more experience and knowledge in this field.

Thank you very much and a nice week to all

S

Schulz

Awards
Interesting question. IMO with the usage of Dianabol (methandienone) you're lowering your natural production of testosterone and therefore your ejaculation time is increasing. If you take small doses of dianabol (20 pd) for example 6,7 weeks and then make 2 months pauses, you probably won't have any problems. BUT nevertheless search for another safer solution. Maybe the other guys from the forum can give some advice, i'm new to this forum too.