Question about changing products Mid Cycle

Casey.dsx

Awards
I hope this is the right place to post this question. I'll try to keep it short and to the point. I am four weeks into my Blackstone labs Chosen1 cycle. Chosen1 is 65Mg 1-andro. I have been taking 4 tablets a day but I would like to be taking at least 300mg a day, I feel Chosen1 is very underdosed. Anyways, my question is, can I stop taking Chosen1 and instead start taking Hi-tech pharmaceuticals 1-testosterone product with no negative effects from the switch? Hi-tech pharmaceuticals 1-testosterone is 115mg of 1-andro per tablet which is almost double per chosen1 tablets. But, being there the same ingredient just different mg I thought I wouldn't have any problems switching over to 1-testosterone from Chosen1 four weeks into my chosen1 cycle. What do you think?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its fine. As far as your body is concerned, nothing is changing because its the same ingredient.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's like saying your changing brands of rice, it's still just rice lol

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There shouldn’t be a problem. One thing I should point out it that Chosen 1 has esters, meaning that the dose you’re taking is meant to build up in your system to get as high of a dose as possible in about 2-3 weeks. Hi Techs 1-testosterone is a higher dose because it isn’t esterified.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There shouldn’t be a problem. One thing I should point out it that Chosen 1 has esters, meaning that the dose you’re taking is meant to build up in your system to get as high of a dose as possible in about 2-3 weeks. Hi Techs 1-testosterone is a higher dose because it isn’t esterified.
Is there any proof of esters in orals, like how much of a difference could they make? I never really bought into the idea but I don't know much about it. Either way hel be fine I'm just wondering

Casey.dsx

Awards
I didnt think it wouldn't be a problem I guess I just wanted to reassure myself by asking on here and getting some input lol. I really appreciate the replies thank you. I was trying to find out if there was anything different about the two products other than MG per tablet.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there any proof of esters in orals, like how much of a difference could they make? I never really bought into the idea but I don't know much about it. Either way hel be fine I'm just wondering
Technically if you shot like 50mg of test enanthate everyday for 4 weeks your levels would be insane after awhile. Guessing the same goes for orals with an ester.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Technically if you shot like 50mg of test enanthate everyday for 4 weeks your levels would be insane after awhile. Guessing the same goes for orals with an ester.
I'm gonna guess it's nothing alike. Not being a dick but I can't see it being remotely the same as injectables work

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna guess it's nothing alike. Not being a dick but I can't see it being remotely the same as injectables work
Not saying the prohormone itself will lead to test levels or will be as effective as test, just saying if the esters work the same, the prohormone would be in your system as long.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not saying the prohormone itself will lead to test levels or will be as effective as test, just saying if the esters work the same, the prohormone would be in your system as long.
I don't think it works that way with orals. I just looked into it earlier, can't find anything about putting esters on oral steroids which makes me think it's just some marketing bull****

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it works that way with orals. I just looked into it earlier, can't find anything about putting esters on oral steroids which makes me think it's just some marketing bull****
Could be! With the way companies are now days I wouldn’t at all be surprised.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could be! With the way companies are now days I wouldn’t at all be surprised.
I'm gonna look a lil harder, I got a buddy who is a chemist also and has home brewed gear, not sure about orals tho but he might have some insight, il get back to you

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna look a lil harder, I got a buddy who is a chemist also and has home brewed gear, not sure about orals tho but he might have some insight, il get back to you
I know there is an oral test used in the UK that’s either decanoate or undeacanoate.