Question about cardarine and cancer

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone here know someone or know someone who knows someone that got cancer after or while taking cardarine? Even if it can’t be proven that cardarine was what gave them cancer, does anyone here even know anyone who knows someone where there could potentially be a link?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the potential only in the short term?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone here know someone or know someone who knows someone that got cancer after or while taking cardarine? Even if it can’t be proven that cardarine was what gave them cancer, does anyone here even know anyone who knows someone where there could potentially be a link?
I do not. And with the amount of people that have used it, over the course of a few decades, we should of seen a lot of anecdotal reports of that.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nope I've not heard of any cases. It's legal to sell in the UK and EU and I cant imagine if it did cause cancer as per the rat studies it would be legal at all.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good point, I'm gonna mull that over whilst I have a cigarette.
Lol.....I get what your saying but the difference is the Food Standards Agency have not banned Sarms despite a few well known companies getting raided for selling them as ' dietrary supplements' and not research chems. They are strict in the UK on carcinogens because it costs so much to treat cancer on the NHS and if cigarettes were new on the market now they wouldnt be allowed in this day and age I'm sure of that. Infact smoking is pretty much banned everywhere in work places, bars and restaurants....even Army bases. Who knows what happens in the future regarding Cardarine but i havent seen any cases reported as of yet?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not. And with the amount of people that have used it, over the course of a few decades, we should of seen a lot of anecdotal reports of that.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking and iirc the rats in the study got cancer after taking it for <6 months whilst some ppl have probably been taking it 6 days a week for decades now

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol.....I get what your saying but the difference is the Food Standards Agency have not banned Sarms despite a few well known companies getting raided for selling them as ' dietrary supplements' and not research chems. They are strict in the UK on carcinogens because it costs so much to treat cancer on the NHS and if cigarettes were new on the market now they wouldnt be allowed in this day and age I'm sure of that. Infact smoking is pretty much banned everywhere in work places, bars and restaurants....even Army bases. Who knows what happens in the future regarding Cardarine but i havent seen any cases reported as of yet?
smoking, like alcohol, are too ingrained and accepted in the cultures of certain societies and the industries are backed by too much money and power for governments to just ban them. They’re also addictive (not so much chemically with alcohol but ppl crave it and instinctively reach for it for various reasons) and so ppl will seek them out even if they’re banned like during the prohibition. ‘Novel’ substances are a lot easier to ban

yeah and even if there’d just been a few cases cardarine probably would’ve been banned or restricted like ephedrine and MDMA (ecstasy)

Last edited: