Question about AI

Burnfire

Well-known member
I'm looking for something other than the adex prescription from my doctor. Is there anything out there that will work with keeping my estrogen in check with my dose of test and hcg. Not looking for exemestane or anything like that.
 
I'm looking for something other than the adex prescription from my doctor. Is there anything out there that will work with keeping my estrogen in check with my dose of test and hcg. Not looking for exemestane or anything like that.

Why do you not want adex?
 
I'm looking for something other than the adex prescription from my doctor. Is there anything out there that will work with keeping my estrogen in check with my dose of test and hcg. Not looking for exemestane or anything like that.

are you asking about something prescription or a supplement?

very vague question there....
 
are you asking about something prescription or a supplement?

very vague question there....
Well since adex and exemestane are prescription.. a supplement. I can get either of the stated above from my doctor but looking for something else I could take instead.
 
Back
Top