Unanswered question about a fat burner I was wondering if anyone used.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have not used before but have heard of the product. In to see if any has used it before.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a lot for one capsule. Like to control my dosing better with smaller ones.

Also DMAA products from eBay seem to have mixed reviews/feedback as to their effectiveness.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
looks too good to be true for that price!, noopept 15mg, DMAA 75mg, 300mg caffeine and other stuff.. Buff thats a lot to me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with the posts above. I have never tried 300 Labz products, but they look completely shady so I have always passed them by. The chances of the contents of the capsules matching up to the label ingredients are quite slim. It’s likely just some form of yohimbe and caffeine. I have tried a few of these no name brand type products and always end up disappointed. It’s definitely trash..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the posts above. I have never tried 300 Labz products, but they look completely shady so I have always passed them by. The chances of the contents of the capsules matching up to the label ingredients are quite slim. It’s likely just some form of yohimbe and caffeine. I have tried a few of these no name brand type products and always end up disappointed. It’s definitely trash..
This. Had similar experiences in the past with unknown eBay brands.

Are you looking for strong stimmed fat burners OP?