Unanswered Question about 1AD+4AD+ 3 epi andro cycle dosage

R2Dtwo

Awards
second cycle. My first was 3 epi andro . I was noticing a lot of people who stack these three seem to go with low dosages for all 3. I plan on taking the cycle for 6 weeks and was wondering what a good dosage would be for all three. In the past I did epi at 750 mg per day for 6 weeks But I see other people’s logs and they seem to only be taking 300 mg of epi when stacking with 1 and 4 AD. I’ll be using clomid for pct and maybe some arimacare from Olympus labs. Some good brand recommendations would be great too since Olympus labs only seems to have epi and 3ad available at the moment and I don’t have experience with any other brands. Is hi tech pharm a good brand? Black stone? I’ll be getting my 3 epi and on cycle support from OL

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, so after having spent an absurd amount of money on an andro cycle for 8 weeks here's what I've found:

Dosages should be as follows (gains with respect to suppression) for the duration of the cycle:

1-andro (I'm assuming this is what you meant by 1AD) - 330 mg ed
4-andro (same concept for 4AD) - 330 mg ed
3AD - Varies, I'm running at 75 mg ed however some guys on here have gone to 100+ mg ed
Epiandro - Most people recommend around 600+ mg ed or closer to a gram. I'm running CEL Stano-Plex which is 600 mg ed preworkout. It can be taken as a preworkout boost, or spread evenly throughout the day on off days.

Best Brands in order to not spend several hundred dollars on underdosed products:

1-andro - Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements (90 caps @ 110 mg/cap)
4-andro - Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements (90 caps @ 110 mg/cap)
3AD - Swole Patrol by Gainbusters (90 caps @ 25mg/cap)
Epiandro - Stano-Plex by CEL (60 caps @ 300mg/cap plus an additional 150 mg Vaso6 per cap) OR Bomb Squad by Gainbusters (90 caps @ 300mg/cap)

These are just purely what I've gathered from making the mistake of purchasing underdosed companies such as Blackstone or Hi-Tech. Don't make the same mistakes I did, also feel free to do your own research. Hope my POV can help with your cycle building. Another question you might want to ask yourself: Do you REALLY want to spend this much on andro products when you can receive better gains from other orals or pinning? Any way you look at this stack, it's not gonna be cheap but the options I've listed above should be the most cost effective that I've found in my own personal search. Cheers!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the super mandro and andro the giant. Best dosed andros.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Okay, so after having spent an absurd amount of money on an andro cycle for 8 weeks here's what I've found:

Dosages should be as follows (gains with respect to suppression) for the duration of the cycle:

1-andro (I'm assuming this is what you meant by 1AD) - 330 mg ed
4-andro (same concept for 4AD) - 330 mg ed
3AD - Varies, I'm running at 75 mg ed however some guys on here have gone to 100+ mg ed
Epiandro - Most people recommend around 600+ mg ed or closer to a gram. I'm running CEL Stano-Plex which is 600 mg ed preworkout. It can be taken as a preworkout boost, or spread evenly throughout the day on off days.

Best Brands in order to not spend several hundred dollars on underdosed products:

1-andro - Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements (90 caps @ 110 mg/cap)
4-andro - Mandro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements (90 caps @ 110 mg/cap)
3AD - Swole Patrol by Gainbusters (90 caps @ 25mg/cap)
Epiandro - Stano-Plex by CEL (60 caps @ 300mg/cap plus an additional 150 mg Vaso6 per cap) OR Bomb Squad by Gainbusters (90 caps @ 300mg/cap)

These are just purely what I've gathered from making the mistake of purchasing underdosed companies such as Blackstone or Hi-Tech. Don't make the same mistakes I did, also feel free to do your own research. Hope my POV can help with your cycle building. Another question you might want to ask yourself: Do you REALLY want to spend this much on andro products when you can receive better gains from other orals or pinning? Any way you look at this stack, it's not gonna be cheap but the options I've listed above should be the most cost effective that I've found in my own personal search. Cheers!
Thanks for the info. Just one question. By Ed do you mean everyday? Or what does that stand for? Also I’m a little scared of going too into the steroids because of obvious complications and legality of it.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Just one question. By Ed do you mean everyday? Or what does that stand for? Also I’m a little scared of going too into the steroids because of obvious complications and legality of it.
It's everyday, and andros are completely legal. The final response to your question, you don't need to get into taking aas. Andros are considered prohormones as they convert to the desired hormone when they are metabolized without getting into the scientifics. You should definitely make sure you do more research before you take this stuff by the sounds of it. Also, you stated you have on cycle support which is good, but what are you doing for an AI, even if the compounds you plan on taking don't aromatize, or even PCT? All questions, and bases, you should have covered prior to starting a cycle.

R2Dtwo

Awards
It's everyday, and andros are completely legal. The final response to your question, you don't need to get into taking aas. Andros are considered prohormones as they convert to the desired hormone when they are metabolized without getting into the scientifics. You should definitely make sure you do more research before you take this stuff by the sounds of it. Also, you stated you have on cycle support which is good, but what are you doing for an AI, even if the compounds you plan on taking don't aromatize, or even PCT? All questions, and bases, you should have covered prior to starting a cycle.
i covered that in my first post. im using clomid as pct. i know how to properly cycle. and i know prohormones aren't illegal, i responded with the steroid talk because you brought other more stronger orals and pinning. which i assume is slang for steroids? I dont know anything about actual steroids and probably dont want to go that route

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i covered that in my first post. im using clomid as pct. i know how to properly cycle. and i know prohormones aren't illegal, i responded with the steroid talk because you brought other more stronger orals and pinning. which i assume is slang for steroids? I dont know anything about actual steroids and probably dont want to go that route
EDIT: Not trying to be rude, or attack you. However, what is your dosing protocol for clomid for PCT? That's what I meant in my prior post. Yes, pinning denotes injecting. Something like a form of testosterone for example. Also, there are better stronger orals you can take that cost the same or less, and are fairly easy to manage with an AI. That would be a more cost effective solution, as well as it may better suit your goals. Again, I am speaking from my personal experience because I am on week 5 of an 8 week cycle of 1-andro, 4-andro, and 3AD. For the last 4 weeks I threw in 11-OXO and CEL Stano-Plex. All in all, with my AI, compounds, cycle support, and PCT regimen I've spent close to $500 for a 3 month cycle which is absurd looking back on it. I was initially misinformed, and much like you found help on this forum. However, I had already purchased both Blackstone Labs products and Hi-Techs products, and had to purchase MORE to run those for 4 weeks. I am just trying to help you out, as I was only able to do this with a new job that pays exceedingly well. If I could redo it, I would pick a stronger oral PH or aas that would provide a solid run with mild sides. However, for my first cycle ever this has been a fun and informative ride. BTW, aas are Anabolic Androgenic Steroids. You do NOT need to pin for a compound to be considered a steroid. There are oral steroids and most, if not all, PH's are steroidal in nature. If others read this, please correct me if I am wrong.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EDIT: Not trying to be rude, or attack you. However, what is your dosing protocol for clomid for PCT? That's what I meant in my prior post. Yes, pinning denotes injecting. Something like a form of testosterone for example. Also, there are better stronger orals you can take that cost the same or less, and are fairly easy to manage with an AI. That would be a more cost effective solution, as well as it may better suit your goals. Again, I am speaking from my personal experience because I am on week 5 of an 8 week cycle of 1-andro, 4-andro, and 3AD. For the last 4 weeks I threw in 11-OXO and CEL Stano-Plex. All in all, with my AI, compounds, cycle support, and PCT regimen I've spent close to $500 for a 3 month cycle which is absurd looking back on it. I was initially misinformed, and much like you found help on this forum. However, I had already purchased both Blackstone Labs products and Hi-Techs products, and had to purchase MORE to run those for 4 weeks. I am just trying to help you out, as I was only able to do this with a new job that pays exceedingly well. If I could redo it, I would pick a stronger oral PH or aas that would provide a solid run with mild sides. However, for my first cycle ever this has been a fun and informative ride. BTW, aas are Anabolic Androgenic Steroids. You do NOT need to pin for a compound to be considered a steroid. There are oral steroids and most, if not all, PH's are steroidal in nature. If others read this, please correct me if I am wrong.
Yep.
Most compounds that are called PHs are really steroids.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Not offended I appreciate your concern but I’m not as uninformed as you think. I’m sticking with the same dosage I would have done for my first cycle which is 4 weeks at 25/25/10/10. As for prohormones, I know these aren’t going to be super effective like others but the reason I’m going for these is because of the fear of Gyno and other complications. Money isn’t an issue for me at all but if there really are other more powerful phs out there with as minimal sides as these that I’ve stated, let me know and I’ll look into them. I only really know about these because they’re the first thing that’s recommended when starting out.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not offended I appreciate your concern but I’m not as uninformed as you think. I’m sticking with the same dosage I would have done for my first cycle which is 4 weeks at 25/25/10/10. As for prohormones, I know these aren’t going to be super effective like others but the reason I’m going for these is because of the fear of Gyno and other complications. Money isn’t an issue for me at all but if there really are other more powerful phs out there with as minimal sides as these that I’ve stated, let me know and I’ll look into them. I only really know about these because they’re the first thing that’s recommended when starting out.
I’m not too well versed in those other orals. So others would have to chime in, and it’s all good. Since you’re looking to take andros I was under the impression it is your first cycle, and that you were new like I was. Hopefully some of the other guys here can help you with the other orals. I’ve given you all the info I’ve compiled on andros so far. So best of luck! Btw, I recommend 3AD over Epiandro it’s a stronger DHT compound and more people are beginning to use it as a “test” base for other stronger compounds to maintain libido and such. I have loved it so far, dry gains and muscle hardening all the time. Not to mention that alpha feeling when in the gym. Cheers bro!

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Uhhhhh. Hi-Tech's 1 andro is dosed the SAME at 110 , you dope .
Not to bump this, and name calling aside, Hi-Tech’s 1-andro product is indeed 110 mg per tab. Having used this exact item, it is overpriced due to the fact that there are only 60 tabs per container. For 2 containers you are paying around $10-20 more than you would for the Hard Rock counterparts. Hopefully this knowledge will better your understanding, as well as OP’s. Cheers!