Quest to Find the Next OG Craze (Log)

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Might be time to revive this thread with current lack of Excelsior on the market.

For me, closest thing to OG Craze in recent memory was 1 cap of Thermal Spark and 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior stack. Gave me that “ride the dragon” OG Craze experience to a T (have tried with exp batches 02/23, 08/23, 05/24 and 06/24).

Only caveat is I also add 250mg of vitamin C and 2.5G of creatine to mimic OG Craze prop blend (received amount of creatine in resident from OG Craze directly back in the day via inquiry)……

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Kratom…… White Bali strain covers all those bases for me….. I don’t mean the awful gas station brands or most of the trash Kratom at 99% of smoke shops/head shops.

I have a guy is Ukraine that has the best Kratom I have ever taken. But as you can imagine, the current situation has him on a hiatus from his business.

Last edited:
Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Try hydrazine. From predator nutrition
I’ve tried Hydrazine before and actually like it, I find it a close 3rd behind OG Craze and Excelsior/Thermal Spark.

I’ve only ever used 1 cap of Hydrazine but I believe many people use 2? I don’t find the energy as long lasting in just one but still good for a workout….

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kratom…… White Bali strain covers all those bases for me….. I don’t mean the awful gas station brands or most of the trash Kratom at 99% of smoke shops/head shops.

I have a guy is Ukraine that has the best Kratom I have ever taken. But as you can imagine, the current situation has him on a hiatus from his business.
Kratom from Ukraine? Are you sure that’s actually where it is grown? The majority of kratom comes from Indonesia despite the names of it coming from other areas.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Kratom from Ukraine? Are you sure that’s actually where it is grown? The majority of kratom comes from Indonesia despite the names of it coming from other areas.
LOL.... No obviously its not grown in Europe. The distributer is in Ukraine.