Quality of Research Chems

Jetta

Awards
I know I can't name names but I think you all know the top three most popular sites...

But, here's the question. Is it cool to just do your shopping based upon price? Or, is there any known quality/dosing differences between them?

Your experience would be very beneficial as I expect to place an order today or tomorrow.

Mod Edit: Let's not be cute with the names. We also don't discuss the cost of RC's.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
u never really know with research chems imo, they make so many batches quality can vary from order to order at the same shop imo. Research chems are always risky business esp when we rely on them to do what they are supposed to at the dose we expect we are getting. They are alot cheaper and easier to get than real pharm grade pills so thats why we take the risk. The last research chem i used for my 'research' was quite [mode edit] and i thought it was good to go.

Jetta

Awards
Thanks for your input. I really don't have a source for the script grade stuff and don't want to order it. I appreciate your input regarding your previous research. I've never really heard anything bad about them and I've usedthem myself. I don't think it's 100% essential to hit, say, exacly 40mg Nolva for example.. If it's 36mg by vitue of that batch I think it's ok.. Where I would be skeptical is with compounds like Clen where going a little too heavy could F you up. BUt, I think these guys tend to under, not over, dose.

Thanks

Jetta

Awards
Mods - sorry I was cute with the names and discussed price information.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, its literally hit and miss with the research chem companies...I wouldnt hesitate to use any of it simply because for the most part the ancillaries dont pose any acute health risks, and they dont have to be sterile.

holy