Unanswered Quake 10.0 is so underrated

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know it had a very short life span over here in the UK

Which is a shame as it’s better then most formulas out now, definitely one I would have liked to have tried

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely one of my go too pre workout products! Always buy two tubs whenever you order cause you will want that second one! Currently out of stock at strong supplement shop but you can still check it out for info and get notified when it's back in stock

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see so much love for this .. hope isnt not being disco'd .. it can be found fairly cheap .. i just picked up 6tubs .. flavoring isnt the best

So i was going between highvolume and quake10.0 .. the difference betwn the two is so big for me now .. i loved highvolume when it came out but now its like whatever maybe ive been addicted to 2 scoops of quake

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely one of my go too pre workout products! Always buy two tubs whenever you order cause you will want that second one! Currently out of stock at strong supplement shop but you can still check it out for info and get notified when it's back in stock
It’s been discontinued for over a year
It’s not coming back
Hence why all the tubs are expired people buy or very close to it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish they would discontinue c4 and bring this back .. so much better.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish they would discontinue c4 and bring this back .. so much better.
C4 sells
Quake did not

What you like and the mass market likes is apples to oranges.

C4 is found everywhere. Quake was not on the market long due to the fact it just didn’t move and why Xtend pre is now released.

Remember people like us who want clincal
Doses and open labels are a minority in the industry. That’s just a fact sad but true

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s been discontinued for over a year
It’s not coming back
Hence why all the tubs are expired people buy or very close to it
Scivation has a SUPER bad habit with doing this with their pre-workouts. From Psycho to a couple others re-named/reformulated that never made it past a year or so.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation has a SUPER bad habit with doing this with their pre-workouts. From Psycho to a couple others re-named/reformulated that never made it past a year or so.
Scivation is no more bud.
Everything is rebranded under Xtend

What sells the most from that brands name? The number one BCAA on the market. When people hear the brand name the first thing they want to buy or hear about is the amino acid. That’s why a pre workout takes the backseat from their line.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C4 sells
Quake did not

What you like and the mass market likes is apples to oranges.

C4 is found everywhere. Quake was not on the market long due to the fact it just didn’t move and why Xtend pre is now released.

Remember people like us who want clincal
Doses and open labels are a minority in the industry. That’s just a fact sad but true
That is very true .. why @sns8878 SNS needs to get one out there for pple like us :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scivation is no more bud.
Everything is rebranded under Xtend

What sells the most from that brands name? The number one BCAA on the market. When people hear the brand name the first thing they want to buy or hear about is the amino acid. That’s why a pre workout takes the backseat from their line.
Yep I guess they should just stick to what they are known for which is amino acid products not pres.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I was one of the only ones. Quake is probably once of my favorite pre workouts to date. I do not like crazy high stims, so for me two scoops hit like a freight train and the pumps and performance were excellent.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's an equivalent alternative to Quake 10.0?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could find something close, maybe without the BCAA’s in though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Full blitz is pretty damn good if you need a pre
FullBlitz does carry a similar caffeine intake (335 vs 350 in Quake)
Arginine Nitrate (2g vs 1.5 in Quake)
Citrulline (6g vs 6g in Both)

Quake Has:
7g BCAA
2g Peak02 (VO2 Max)
3g L-Tyrosine (Mood / Cognitive Effects)
1.5g LCLT (Recovery)
1g Capros (Performance)
200mg L-Theanine (which some hate due to the slow effect of caffeine rush)
50mg Astragin (Amino Acid Uptake)

FullBlitz:
3.2g Beta-Alanine (Performance/Endurance)
2g Calcium Lactate (Pump)
2.5g Betaine (Power/Performance)
800mg DMAE (Caffeine Enhancer)
2.3g Yohimbine (Improve MOA/Caffeine Enhancer)

712E60D5-9E81-4A2A-95D6-544BE5637A23.jpeg

Since almost all the quake is expired due to it being DC'd for well over a year when the company was sold back in April 2017, that is why its so cheap.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I still have a couple tubs left. I bought several when they were clearing them out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quake 10.0 stays in my rotation. It is actually a performance based pre.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quake 10.0 stays in my rotation. It is actually a performance based pre.
If not for the theanine I would have a stockpile of it for sure. Not that I dislike theanine, but using it preworkout has had very mixed results for me for sure. Very unfortunate that it is included in the stim free version

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If not for the theanine I would have a stockpile of it for sure. Not that I dislike theanine, but using it preworkout has had very mixed results for me for sure. Very unfortunate that it is included in the stim free version
That is my only issue with it also. If l-theanine is added to a PRE formula I want it dosed low like 50mg or 100mg tops.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is my only issue with it also. If l-theanine is added to a PRE formula I want it dosed low like 50mg or 100mg tops.
My body seems to have “changed” a bit and Theanine isn’t as bad for me anymore, but I still would prefer less or optimally none in the stim free formula. I’d have pretty much cleaned house if the stim free had been Theanine free too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys wondering , what sides are you guys getting from too much L-Theanine ?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have 200mg or more of L-Theanine it tones down the caffeine and stimulant
effect way too much to the point where you really don't feel the energy or focus
from the PW. I like Prolific at 2 scoops but unfortunately there are times I've taken it
and felt nothing from it and that's because of the 200mg of L-Theanine at 2 scoops.
The same goes for Nutrabio PW has 350mg of caffeine but it has 300 whopping mg
of L-Theanine so you don't feel the effects of the caffeine or other stimulants the
way you should. CL did the right dosage for their White Flash and only used 100mg
so it felt pretty good at that dosage but they left it out in their new White Warped
and it feels much better than White Flash. L-Theanie doesn't effect everyone this way
but there a lot who are effected by the heavy dosage of it and I'm one of them and I
know other forum members who are also effected by the heavy dosage.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When it is dosed too high because the product has a big dose or I am using two products with it in it I don’t feel the stims. I could have tons of caffeine plus other stims and if I take say 300mg of theanine with them it doesn’t feel like I took any stims.

This is just how it is for me. I know plenty of people tolerate the combo well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Slow-release of caffeine (Takes 45-60 minutes to even feel the pre)
Sleepiness
Drowsiness
No hit of caffeine (more of a mellow substantial build-up

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use that gross pink watermelon or pink lemonade quake 10. I've never noticed an issue with the theanine.

I dont know if this is random or adds insight to the discussion. But, I've used theanine as a sleep aide in the past. It works great for 1 night and then has no affect thereafter for me. I sort of think theanine tolerance builds quickly. Therefore, quake has always felt like a run of the mill preworkout to me and never noticed it make me feel tired and no blunted caffeine affect either.