Quacktastic TD -epi log

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Applied a half dose yesterday morning and a half dose before bed. Yesterday was just cardio, 40 minutes on the stair mill. Not much to report obviously being the first day.

Today I applied a full pump, I'm applying it directly to my chest then spreading it around with my wrists and forearms. The products is slightly brown, thicker than a formestane product, mild scent, dries within seconds. I think going forward I'll apply a full pump for lifting days, and a half pump for cardio/off days.

Quick stats,
I'm 5'11" 199 lbs, 35 years old. I'm up from my summer weight of 185 from the fall beers and holidays. Over the next couple months I'll be focused on getting the diet back inline (I have sort of an on/off switch with my diet, either I'm on or I'm off and the last couple months, I've been off), zero alcohol, low carb, high protein moderate fat.

I have ran follidrone, myosynergy and most recently ep1c. I have had steady strength increases, but looking forward to the enhanced TD delivery of this product. Today I'm doing legs, which I fully admit I haven't been doing them with any consistency, which is something I'm holding myself to this year.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Well, that was humbling lol. Why do I ever stop doing legs? My ROM is awful. I did sets of 15-20 for the most part with light weights just to get back into it and I can already tell I'll be barely able to walk tomorrow.

As I don't have a baseline for legs, not much to report on the TD -epi so far. Tomorrow will be LISS cardio (obviously, since won't be able to move easily lol) Tuesday morning back. I'll report back after my workout Tuesday morning.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
This is TD EP1C not epistane lol

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
In on this. I know the feeling on legs man. If circumstances cause me to miss a couple weeks it becomes hard to hit them again as I just DREAD the DOMS that I know are coming. That's why as easy as it can be mentally, skipping leg day is a no-no beyond just internet meme's

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How's it going? I would apply a full pump everyday regardless of the workout...

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to make the bottle last longer because it was only half full I don't know how many pumps the bottle has in it.

My freaking calves are KILLING ME brutal I almost feel sick they hurt so bad.

Had a chest workout today, no PR's but I have to say, thinking about it, my strength was excellent considering my diet has had zero starches, I've only eaten meat, (chicken breasts , steak, pork tenderloin) and veggies (broccoli, onions, peppers, spinach)and protein shakes for the past 5 days. And my muscles were very full, considering the drastic reduction in carbs. Very early in the bottle obviously but looking good thus far

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I was trying to make the bottle last longer because it was only half full I don't know how many pumps the bottle has in it. My freaking calves are KILLING ME brutal I almost feel sick they hurt so bad. Had a chest workout today, no PR's but I have to say, thinking about it, my strength was excellent considering my diet has had zero starches, I've only eaten meat, (chicken breasts , steak, pork tenderloin) and veggies (broccoli, onions, peppers, spinach)and protein shakes for the past 5 days. And my muscles were very full, considering the drastic reduction in carbs. Very early in the bottle obviously but looking good thus far
Should be at least 30 days worth

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Headed in for a back workout now. Update after.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Not an awesome workout, not bad either. May have to add some carbs soon. Still decent muscle fullness but I feel I'm giving up some reps especially on the pull-ups

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro. Hope this treats you well. I know what you mean with the diet, it's either on or off. Just turned mine back on as well. F-it, holidays!!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Possible tightening of skin around application site? (Chest) getting in shower, looks firmer. I'll keep an eye on it.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I love OL. I have a feeling they have a surprise mixed in this formula

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Game time! I'm in on this bad boy!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
how's the workouts going? Still noticing site application tightening?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Next lifting day tomorrow morning weird schedule this week. Skin tightening didn't go away.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
It was ok. Arms and shoulders, got called into work. Can't wait for tomorrow.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Today is the day I was waiting for in the gym. I felt unstoppable, on a leg day lol. I was a little pressed for time, AGAIN, but all around good. Gonna go back after work and do some light cardio to get some blood movin around after sitting at work all day. I haven't noticed consistent increases thus far, but big diet change at the beginning may be more to blame as my body adjusted.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Today is the day I was waiting for in the gym. I felt unstoppable, on a leg day lol. I was a little pressed for time, AGAIN, but all around good. Gonna go back after work and do some light cardio to get some blood movin around after sitting at work all day. I haven't noticed consistent increases thus far, but big diet change at the beginning may be more to blame as my body adjusted.
That's great let the good times begin

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well DAMN!!!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Sipping on my first dose of new DGE Conqu3r + Vitality both Apple flavor. The apple taste is so unique for a supplement, generally apple flavored supplements like super pump max are a candy tasting apple, which I've always enjoyed. This is more like you cut a fresh green apple and took a bite out of it. The flavor is awesome!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sipping on my first dose of new DGE Conqu3r + Vitality both Apple flavor. The apple taste is so unique for a supplement, generally apple flavored supplements like super pump max are a candy tasting apple, which I've always enjoyed. This is more like you cut a fresh green apple and took a bite out of it. The flavor is awesome!
Nice!! I'm about to try Apple tonight :)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Repping affiliation aside, this is my favorite green apple flavoring of all time! Has that tart/sour flavoring I love. Just perfect.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Pumps and performance were great too. Good combination lol. The flavor is unlike any supplement I've tried. I didn't try it separately from the vitality, they are Labeled the same flavor but do they taste the same separately from each other?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps and performance were great too. Good combination lol. The flavor is unlike any supplement I've tried. I didn't try it separately from the vitality, they are Labeled the same flavor but do they taste the same separately from each other?
Vital1ty is definitely more tart on it's own. I take it by itself on non-training days.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Solid shoulder/tri session today. My arms look bigger and more defined.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Btw if u mix a fat scoop of alphamine with a scoop of apple Vitality, give it a solid shake, it looks like a glass of Hefeweizen lmao

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Decent back bi's session today... However, not feeling like I'm getting a ton from the supplement. My pull up sets are still maxing out at 8 strict reps, my arms and shoulders look more defined but not feeling a lot stronger. I'm running on zero carbs and my workouts are still solid however. I'm mixed on my feelings about the supp at this point.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Decent back bi's session today... However, not feeling like I'm getting a ton from the supplement. My pull up sets are still maxing out at 8 strict reps, my arms and shoulders look more defined but not feeling a lot stronger. I'm running on zero carbs and my workouts are still solid however. I'm mixed on my feelings about the supp at this point.
When did you cut carbs?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Started January second. Had a "refeed" because I went away for a short weekend for a company trip on the 10th

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
How has your weight been? If I kept my strength and endurance up running no carbs I'd be pretty thrilled.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Only down about 2-3 lbs and according to the bf scale it's fat. Skin is firming like I stated, arms appear leaner.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I'm not disappointed in the product by any means, it's just with inhibitors like this, the expectations are always so high :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm not disappointed in the product by any means, it's just with inhibitors like this, the expectations are always so high :)
Your not going to get PH results but the gains you do get will be easily maintained