What flavor should i get? Ordering now

Nm ordered all of them lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've never purchased from these guys before, but this whole product release is looking extremely botched.

i understand things happen. just hope the product is good and all of this won't matter. :)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q&A FOR RE1GN

The team will look into it. Ordered mine and got confirmation immediately.
I got paypal payment confirmation and newsletter..no other confirmation.. i think this release just proven suppz need to upgrade fast for the future, like many ppl first time Im using this company and thanks to OL its just given em **** load of advertising and must be a sweet deal!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got paypal payment confirmation and newsletter..no other confirmation.. i think this release just proven suppz need to upgrade fast for the future, like many ppl first time Im using this company and thanks to OL its just given em **** load of advertising and must be a sweet deal!!
I think they have 300k followers on Facebook, they're much larger than you think.

I made an order with them weeks ago, and no issues. They're customer service replied pretty quickly too. Received my package today, took 10 days to arrive to Australia.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people got the confirmation almost immediately and some after 10-15mins. I have informed them. The developer is working on it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets not forget it's also a holiday weekend friends

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets not forget it's also a holiday weekend friends
Not sure if that really matters as far as an email confirmation of an order is concerned. I also haven't received a confirmation from Suppz, but I'm not worried yet. Let's be honest about it. I ordered and paid for an item that I probably won't see for a month if I'm lucky (which was common knowledge before we ordered). What am I gonna do with an email confirmation besides save it? But if Suppz has an actual store or warehouse, and no one has worked since Sunday, that's pretty amazing for a retailer these days.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q&A FOR RE1GN

Thought I would put together a little summary on Vaso-6 for everyone. Enjoy.

What is Vaso-6?

As we know, Grape Seed Extract (GSE) is known to contain a bioactive class of compounds known as Proanthocyanidins, which are polymer molecules formed from chains of Catechins and Epicatechins. Depending on the polymer chain, they can form monomers (one molecule), dimers (two molecules), trimers (three molecules), and so on. Most of the bioactivities that are unique to GSE in particular, endothelium-dependent relaxing (EDR), are due to the dimers or larger chains Proanthocyanidins.

Right, so how does Vaso-6 differ from regular grape seed extract?

Through undertaking a process known as Toyopearl Fractionation, scientists from University of South Florida were able to separate GSE into 7 fractions, labelled A through G:

1.png

Fraction A contained primarily gallic acid, fraction B contained (+)-catechin and (−)-epicatechin, and fraction C contained (−)-epicatechin gallate plus other compounds subsequently identified as flavan-3-ol dimers. These three fractions exhibited very little EDR activity when bioassayed. The remaining fractions (D-G) were found to predominately contain proanthocyanidins, displaying significantly greater varying degrees of vasorelaxing potency.

A summary of the overall findings is outlined in the below Table 1 (note the most potent compounds have the lowest EDR Threshold (ug/ml):

2.png

Outlined in Table 2 is a closer look at the most effective peaks identified (lower the EC the more potent):

3.png

As the above tables show, while GSE does contain a number of potent active compounds (Fractions E-G with G being the most potent), a generic extract contains mostly compounds which either do not, or are ineffective at stimulating EDR at reasonable dosages, to reach effective concentrations.

From the effective compounds identified, the scientists selected Peak G6 for more detailed analysis because it is one of the smallest of the EDR-active compounds (and more likely to be bioavailable), and is more abundant in these seeds than are other smaller EDR-active Proanthocyanidins. Chemical analysis was undertaken to determine the structure of the compound, they found the structure of the compound to be comprised only of epicatechins, with a gallate attached to one of the epicatechins. The structure of the Proanthocyanidin was confirmed as:

Epicatechin-(4-8)-Epicatechin-(4-8)-Epicatechin-Gallate
4.png

The scientists found that that EDR activity is enhanced as the content of (−)-epicatechin in the polymer chain increases, and that the presence of gallate(s) augments activity as well. Peak 6 is only one example of the compounds outlined in Table 1 and Table 2.

So why are we dubbing Vaso-6 as superior (-)-Epicatechin?

In respect to EDR activity, Table 1 shows that regular (-)-epicatechin which was found to be contained in Fraction B, showed no EDR activity at all. However, as a Proanthocyanidin (chain of (-)-Epicatechins) namely tetramer or pentamer gallated chains, we see not only an increase in bioavailability, but also a HUGE increase EDR activity!

Vaso-6 through its proprietary extraction method, contains effective dosages of only the most active EDR-active galloylated Proanthocyanidins (such as Peak G6), and none of the ineffective fractions found in your generic GSE.

Are you ready for the most skin tearing pumps of your lives?

Sources:
Fitzpatrick, David F., et al. "Vasodilating procyanidins derived from grape seeds." Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 957.1 (2002): 78-89.

Fitzpatrick, David F., et al. "Isolation and characterization of endothelium-dependent vasorelaxing compounds from grape seeds." Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 48.12 (2000): 6384-6390.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
IMG_4425.jpg
Yay

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wonder if it's a paypal issue. i ordered mine through paypal.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Would it make a difference to inject vaso 6

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes same with me..
I did not use paypal and got a email confirmation....You guys may be on to something. I have ordered alot from Suppz in the past and they will not screw anyone so I wouldnt be worried honestly. They have some of the better customer service I have worked with before, I am sure they will sort all this out tomorrow when they are fully back in the offices.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if that really matters as far as an email confirmation of an order is concerned. I also haven't received a confirmation from Suppz, but I'm not worried yet. Let's be honest about it. I ordered and paid for an item that I probably won't see for a month if I'm lucky (which was common knowledge before we ordered). What am I gonna do with an email confirmation besides save it? But if Suppz has an actual store or warehouse, and no one has worked since Sunday, that's pretty amazing for a retailer these days.
I meant the devs and stuff might not be in the office to fix issues asap because of the holiday

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey just wondering if Re1gn has shipped from suppz yet? JOKING!

But really of you lucky ones that have tried the flavours is their a favourite? No corny answers like they are all equally great, there's always a favourite.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did not use paypal and got a email confirmation....You guys may be on to something. I have ordered alot from Suppz in the past and they will not screw anyone so I wouldnt be worried honestly. They have some of the better customer service I have worked with before, I am sure they will sort all this out tomorrow when they are fully back in the offices.
thanks for the encouragement. hoping they are able to sort it out tomorrow.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Help with flavoring please .. can't make of any of what these are comparable too

Dragons mist - take it that's pitaya flavor(dragon fruit)

Isee fury
krusherz
Lions blood - sounds tasty lol ??

Need 2 flavor to pick .. I do like dragon need other suggestion

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Why on earth is Area 51 sold out? I thought this is a pre order?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Q&A FOR RE1GN

Not placing an order in that case. Really interested to try that. They should really increase the order for that flavor since I see most orders here have that flavor.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought I read somewhere that initial batch is 1000 units, so I assume 200 units in each flavor
1,000 units? I highly doubt it, it'd be at least 10,000.

I read back in the day one of Gasparis products was moving 600k units a month through GNC.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Just talked to their customer service. They will find a solution for the missing flavor by the end of today. I guess they will have to talk to OL to place a larger order.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Help with flavoring please .. can't make of any of what these are comparable too

Dragons mist - take it that's pitaya flavor(dragon fruit)

Isee fury
krusherz
Lions blood - sounds tasty lol ??

Need 2 flavor to pick .. I do like dragon need other suggestion
It's been mentioned several times in this thread as well as the insider overload thread:
Flavours:

ISEE Fury is a cherry slushie flavour
Area 51 is a mystery
Dragons Mist is a sweet freezie flavour
Lions Blood is a tropical flavour
KrusherZ is a Orange candy flavour

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bam going with dragon & krusherz

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suppz is ordering more, so Area 51 will be in stock soon if it isn't already

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I posted it as a joke asking has the Re1gn shipped but I just got an email from suppz saying my order shipped and I didn't order anything other than Re1gn!?? Are they screwing with me and just making the shipping label super early?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok so I posted it as a joke asking has the Re1gn shipped but I just got an email from suppz saying my order shipped and I didn't order anything other than Re1gn!?? Are they screwing with me and just making the shipping label super early?
WHEN IS MINE GOING TO SHIP???!!?!!

bhl08090

Awards
Hey quit playing.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Pics or it didn't happen

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Area 51 will be back by end of day for purchase

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1,000 units? I highly doubt it, it'd be at least 10,000.

I read back in the day one of Gasparis products was moving 600k units a month through GNC.
We are not gaspari, and 600k units a month is a lot, lol.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clearly, but you're moving more than 1,000 units of your "star" product.
The person you quoted misunderstood; suppz originally only ordered 1k of re1gn, not that there is only 1k tubs of re1gn. I know our figures

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Q&A FOR RE1GN

For those who did not receive the confirmation email from Suppz, try check your spam folder.

I paid with Amazon Pay and it ended up there.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cs emailed me and said to do the same thing. nothing there. i say it never got sent.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Could someone at OL shed some light on the purity of the 100mg of tasteless teacrine? Article on stack3d claimed that a 100mg tasteless teacrine only provides 40mg of the active ingredient. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18