Q & A FOR OR1GIN

WAF

WAF

Awards
will you run it for 16 months or use a higher dose?
Ill be running it as per recommended dose i haven't heard of any need to take anything more then stated. roughly around 8 meals a day all have roughly the same macro's so ill be dividing it up throughout the day. Until anything has been proven yes ill be running it for 16months straight with mk-677 and a GDA. But I've already been running mk-677 since Jan and a GDA since March.

On a side note i do feel fuller especially after eating some carbs today maybe today it the changing point....feels like a permanent small dose agmatine pump :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ill be running it as per recommended dose i haven't heard of any need to take anything more then stated. roughly around 8 meals a day all have roughly the same macro's so ill be dividing it up throughout the day. Until anything has been proven yes ill be running it for 16months straight with mk-677 and a GDA. But I've already been running mk-677 since Jan and a GDA since March.

On a side note i do feel fuller especially after eating some carbs today maybe today it the changing point....feels like a permanent small dose agmatine pump :)
Love your go HAM style with your supp purchases.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i saw that pictures months ago and refuse to look at it again.

probably the reason some of us havent got our stuff, mr OL over here hording our products and not sharing the gains.

got my eye on you WAF

lmao

ps- where is the other pic stash? the wall of OL

WAF

WAF

Awards
i saw that pictures months ago and refuse to look at it again.

probably the reason some of us havent got our stuff, mr OL over here hording our products and not sharing the gains.

got my eye on you WAF

lmao

ps- where is the other pic stash? the wall of OL
you mean this one......
IMG_0159 (768x1024).jpg

it's gotten bigger since then

WAF

WAF

Awards
couple month rent and car notes over here sh!!!!t
I work long hours of construction lots of time away from friends and family in camps, but rather spend my money on supps than partying and booze. It's all on how you look at it if you know your going to buy certain things throughout the year might as well buy in volume.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I work long hours of construction lots of time away from friends and family in camps, but rather spend my money on supps than partying and booze. It's all on how you look at it if you know your going to buy certain things throughout the year might as well buy in volume.
No doubt.. I'm just jealous I'm not to that point in life yet! Lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WAF I'm just jelly bbrobut i totally agree Ido same thing just on a tiny level

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are there any hormonals or just natty supps? if yes, then which ones? all those natty supps can do much more in the presence of hormones than on their own ime.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
are there any hormonals or just natty supps? if yes, then which ones? all those natty supps can do much more in the presence of hormones than on their own ime.
ive got some secret ol Hormones stashed away and up for grabs ;)

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on starting a Tr3n and Epi cycle next week. I also have 2 bottles of Or1gin. Am I better off running the Or1gin on cycle or keep for PCT and bridge?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on starting a Tr3n and Epi cycle next week. I also have 2 bottles of Or1gin. Am I better off running the Or1gin on cycle or keep for PCT and bridge?
Your call really.

On cycle it'd amplify the effect of your Tr3n/Epi.
In PCT it'd help you retaining the gains.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Your call really.

On cycle it'd amplify the effect of your Tr3n/Epi.
In PCT it'd help you retaining the gains.
Can attest to amplifying a cycle.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Any body composition changes happening on or1gin yet?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
im consistently looking fuller also starting to lean out however i am on cycle so... grain of salt
Yeah was looking for someone on or1gin solo to see how it's been treating them,currently halfway through a FD2 run and wondering whether to crack open my or1gin now or wait and run it alone

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my 3rd week. Might add some super 2 at 750-1000mg.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
My strength is down since I started this makes no sense I've been eating better I barely got 345 for 1 and 2.5-3 weeks ago I hit 355 for 3. I keep thinking of what im doing different and nothing has changed but Origin. I'm gonna do a deload week and see if that helps :(

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My strength is down since I started this makes no sense I've been eating better I barely got 345 for 1 and 2.5-3 weeks ago I hit 355 for 3. I keep thinking of what im doing different and nothing has changed but Origin. I'm gonna do a deload week and see if that helps :(
i was about to say this , Deload is essential.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q & A FOR OR1GIN

Thoughts so far?
Digestion is def the highlight. Weight gain ill say is the second best part. Gained about 4lbs. A raise in hunger is not what ive gotten as some have. Also my strength has went down as well which is weird and someone above mentioned the same thing.

Im enjoying it very much. Running it for 3 months before i start my cycle.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Digestion is def the highlight. Weight gain ill say is the second best part. Gained about 4lbs. A raise in hunger is not what ive gotten as some have. Also my strength has went down as well which is weird and someone above mentioned the same thing.

Im enjoying it very much. Running it for 3 months before i start my cycle.
Interesting hearing about the strength, are we talking just nominal falls or actual significant difference? None of us who tested it noted it.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
For me on bench I hit 355 for 3 reps clean recently. Then this past Friday I failed at 345 for 1 and then today I needed help getting the 2nd rep up and didn't even bother doing anything heavy and came down to 2 plates. For reference my max is 375 so I should have no problem getting 345 up

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q & A FOR OR1GIN

Interesting hearing about the strength, are we talking just nominal falls or actual significant difference? None of us who tested it noted it.
Actual significant. For example I was doing 235 on the bench 10 reps now I can't even do five it's a struggle. I feel like I get fatigued to push for extra reps. I'm taking every detail and I will see if it continues and let you know. Mind you I'm in a calorie surplus

I don't get suckered into the placebo effect. As a lot of people get from something new. Lol

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
myself as well even while on methylated orals which mess my appetite, hunger is up and my food feels as though its assimilated much much faster
do you only get appetite suppression from methyls or also heartburn, nausea, hickups?
i can basically not use any 17aa compounds anymore without getting nasty hickups which are actually worse than hickups, it is like my whole stomach is having a seizure.
something to help with that would be great as i have a bottle of tr1umph here (the steroid) but can't use it due to the mentioned issue.

this and the cfs benefits make or1gin interesting for me as i have some kind of cfs. the ribosomal biogenesis for me was the most interesting part of the product since there hasn't been anything like robuvit available before. if i want gh i can take gh and i can eat 1lbs nutella a day easily on top of 3-4 large junk meals so appetite increase doesn't really matter to me. that said, you say you can eat on methyls using or1gin, my problem is not that i have a low appetite on methyls though but stomach irritation mostly besides liver strain. i wonder if it would help with this.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I have hit PR's (at this body weight) on deadlift, barbell row, and bicep dumbbell curl, along with both a killer squat and chest session (though not a pr) all within the last week. Now, I am in a caloric surplus, so I've expected some strength gains, making it hard to differentiate for certain. That many in one week though is very impressive, and more than I expected even accounting for the extra calories. If this continues I'll have to assume that Orig1n is playing at least some role.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have hit PR's (at this body weight) on deadlift, barbell row, and bicep dumbbell curl, along with both a killer squat and chest session (though not a pr) all within the last week. Now, I am in a caloric surplus, so I've expected some strength gains, making it hard to differentiate for certain. That many in one week though is very impressive, and more than I expected even accounting for the extra calories. If this continues I'll have to assume that Orig1n is playing at least some role.
Very impressive, most of us were achieving similar performance increases when using the formula, but as with any supplement, people are effected differently. Hopefully its some kind of j curve acute performance drop and things take off as time goes on. Looking forward to hearing updates from everyone in here!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Might be placebo or something else but since adding Orig1n in, my bench press has excelled. Last week I pressed 225lbs for 18 reps on my 8th set, and this week hit 275 for 10 and 315 for 6. In the past, I have only been able to do 225 for a max of 12, 275 for 6, and 315 for MAYBE 3.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very impressive, most of us were achieving similar performance increases when using the formula, but as with any supplement, people are effected differently. Hopefully its some kind of j curve acute performance drop and things take off as time goes on. Looking forward to hearing updates from everyone in here!
Might be placebo or something else but since adding Orig1n in, my bench press has excelled. Last week I pressed 225lbs for 18 reps on my 8th set, and this week hit 275 for 10 and 315 for 6. In the past, I have only been able to do 225 for a max of 12, 275 for 6, and 315 for MAYBE 3.
This is what I'd expect and experienced first hand.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick poll. I'm doing strength training. How many of you are doing strength and how many of you are doing hypertrophy/bodybuilding style training?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick poll. I'm doing strength training. How many of you are doing strength and how many of you are doing hypertrophy/bodybuilding style training?
I do both.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Q & A FOR OR1GIN

As do I

Edit: I do both also