Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS K1NGSGUARD

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
No, KG was designed to be an all in one on cycle protection product. We are talking potent cardiovascular, lipids, liver, kidney, preventing blood thickness, immune support.
there is some data out there that TUDCA can be potentially harmful if ingested before or after (dont remember correctly) the toxin. so how should one dose KG if he is going to use for example something very harsh like stanozolol pre competition? i mean, if its possible that TUDCA makes the effect on the liver even worse than it can get dangerous very fast, or how you think about that?

i think you know the research for TUDCA very well and if there are any limitations or so. there is a lot different data out there and because a good friend is going to use winstrol very soon, i recommended him KG but then realized that i have to check this first and ask you about TUDCA and its potentially harmful/diminishing return effects.

thank you very much!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

there is some data out there that TUDCA can be potentially harmful if ingested before or after (dont remember correctly) the toxin. so how should one dose KG if he is going to use for example something very harsh like stanozolol pre competition? i mean, if its possible that TUDCA makes the effect on the liver even worse than it can get dangerous very fast, or how you think about that?

i think you know the research for TUDCA very well and if there are any limitations or so. there is a lot different data out there and because a good friend is going to use winstrol very soon, i recommended him KG but then realized that i have to check this first and ask you about TUDCA and its potentially harmful/diminishing return effects.

thank you very much!
That was done in a pretreated cell culture study with ethanol consumed following. Even the authors of the study state there is no conclusive outcome from the findings.

If anything co-ingestion of tudca with an oral would be a good thing, as it will assist with clearing toxin build up.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was done in a pretreated cell culture study with ethanol consumed following. Even the authors of the study state there is no conclusive outcome from the findings.

If anything co-ingestion of tudca with an oral would be a good thing, as it will assist with clearing toxin build up.
Yep, and would also act as an emulsifier for the hormone itself, therefore increasing absorption.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

okay thanks guys!

there is also a lot anecdotal evidence with bloodwork out there that proves its positive effect on liver enzymes - even if taken as an on cycle support. but good to hear that from you!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
just for clarification- if one drinks alcohol he can take KG the same day without problems, right? doesnt matter if he takes KG before or after the consumption of alcohol, or does it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have trusted OL K1NGSGUARD with my health during my current prohormone cycle, as well as last summer. I enjoy the fact that the milk thistle extract flavonoids are able to be optimally utilized. I also don’t have to buy a separate Tudca product as it is already in there! Also, there are no dreaded DHT inhibitors and the rest of the formula speaks for itself.

It’s clearly the best option out there.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have trusted OL K1NGSGUARD with my health during for my current prohormone cycle, as well as last summer. I enjoy the fact that the milk thistle extract flavonoids are able to be optimally utilized. I also don’t have to buy a separate Tudca product as it is already in there! Also, there are no dreaded DHT inhibitors, and the rest of the formula speaks for itself.

It’s clearly the best option out there.
Best engineered On Cycle Support supplement ever developed. Covers EVERYTHING.
What's your current PHs cycle?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best engineered On Cycle Support supplement ever developed. Covers EVERYTHING.
What's your current PHs cycle?
Methyldiazirinol, Hexadrone, Epi-Andro and Androsterone with 7-Keto. Also just worked in some moderately dosed Ostarine to keep my joints and tendons a bit limber. They were getting pretty tight with this very dry cutting cycle but the mission is being accomplished!

With all this goin on I need nothing but the best..

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Is this being reformulated as well? I can't find it anywhere

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this being reformulated as well? I can't find it anywhere
We collapsed KG into a reformulated Ar1macare which is dropping at Strong Supplements in the next week or two.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
No Naringen or Bergavit. I sure hope K1ngsguard is reformulated it was the perennial cardiovascular supplement in the industry. Hands down the best.