Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS ENDUR3/ENDUR3+

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not really I think it's too early (?), yesterday was leg day and today chest/triceps. An hour before workout on Monday I had half a scoop of Tr1umph then 30 min before I start I had one scoop of GodofWar Black, one cap EU and a cap of Hydro3. Intra workout 1 and a half litre of water with 2 scoops of endur3.

Today, again an hour before half scoop Tr1umph then 30 min later one scoop GoW Black, one cap EU and 2 Hydro3.

I'll use it as well during my long distance road cycling and see how it goes.
Endure+ sounds like it might be the ticket for those long distance rides : )

I'm curious to hear your feedback on the normal Endur3 for cycling. I know I'm a big fan of it for high volume work sets and MMA/kickboxing.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm curious to hear your feedback on the normal Endur3 for cycling. I know I'm a big fan of it for high volume work sets and MMA/kickboxing.
Spot on! When I first read about Endure+ I said to myself that product would be perfect for those long rides, perhaps I'll get some now with the sale.

I'll post some feedback when I have something

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
When I first purchased it I stared at the tub for a good ten minutes, thinking

"Im not worthy"
Take a scoop first - you'll be good for at least 20mins staring then ;-)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established

I've had nearly a month off the gym with consecutive injuries to both shoulders...don't ask. Got back into the gym & the damn flu settled into my chest for over a week. Yet I still managed to crank out some mean 5km rower sprints not far off my normal pace, and really wasn't as fatigued as I expected to be after nearly 30mins. I use Endur3+, usually just 1 scoop with whatever pre I have open, or 2 scoops if it's something like Speed X3.
Before I popped my shoulder I tried it mid session a couple of times & certainly found extra stamina, got that extra rep or set that I hadn't planned on. Good stuff, I'm happy :veryhappy:

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
ok, thank you. i will be ordering both and trying them for the first time.
You're in for a real treat brotha I've been having some monster workouts with Ep1c and Endure. I consider myself to be pretty strong but with this combo I've had some killer supersets and dropsets and it just keeps me going. I can't imagine what it's gonna be like whenever I throw Strength Unleashed into the party holy recomp batman is what I'm hoping for.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're in for a real treat brotha I've been having some monster workouts with Ep1c and Endure. I consider myself to be pretty strong but with this combo I've had some killer supersets and dropsets and it just keeps me going. I can't imagine what it's gonna be like whenever I throw Strength Unleashed into the party holy recomp batman is what I'm hoping for.
Expect BIG things. We all do at OL :)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please clarify the Endur3 label for me regarding the electrolytes?
There's 2 panels... i.e. is sodium content/serve 120mg, 300mg or 420mg? Reading page 1 in this thread it sounds like 300mg, but this label is throwing me a curve ball.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
^^ Anyone? Am I missing something incredibly obvious here?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Anyone? Am I missing something incredibly obvious here?
Afaik I know total quantities are as per the Hydration matrix panel, but I am checking on the reason for the breakout panel.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone please clarify the Endur3 label for me regarding the electrolytes?
There's 2 panels... i.e. is sodium content/serve 120mg, 300mg or 420mg? Reading page 1 in this thread it sounds like 300mg, but this label is throwing me a curve ball.
The first panel breaks down how much of each element is in the ingredient. Ex. 120 mg of sodium in sodium chloride.

The total amount of each electrolyte is listed in the second panel. Ex. 300mg total of sodium chloride.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
The first panel breaks down how much of each element is in the ingredient. Ex. 120 mg of sodium in sodium chloride.

The total amount of each electrolyte is listed in the second panel. Ex. 300mg total of sodium chloride.
Gotcha, thank you :bigok:

That's rather confusing when both panels state Sodium Chloride.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
So the taste on PC is alright, I cant say it is the best EAA flavor I have tasted. I guess some ingredients in the formula can be hard to mask? But it goes down and I enjoy it. The formula is sickening! I would like some more flavor options though. :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the taste on PC is alright, I cant say it is the best EAA flavor I have tasted. I guess some ingredients in the formula can be hard to mask? But it goes down and I enjoy it. The formula is sickening! I would like some more flavor options though. :)
As would I ... we will try to expand the flav options as ENDUR3 gains popularity. What flavours would you suggest?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Screw the taste even though I really do enjoy DragonFruit just wait until you feel the benefits this stuff is crazy legit my biceps have grown a tad on a deficit on the same routine only added factor was Endur3 and Ep1c. Training fasted with this is beast I have just as good workouts fasted as when I have pre workout meals which is the main reason I wanted to try it and it has lived up to the hype and then some

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As would I ... we will try to expand the flav options as ENDUR3 gains popularity. What flavours would you suggest?
What about an unleashed version with PEAKO2 and some new flavours!
Just saying

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about an unleashed version with PEAKO2 and some new flavours!
Just saying
We considered peakO2 and didn't think it was worth including vs the existing formula... xtyler Endur3 is perfect amirite???

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw the taste even though I really do enjoy DragonFruit just wait until you feel the benefits this stuff is crazy legit my biceps have grown a tad on a deficit on the same routine only added factor was Endur3 and Ep1c. Training fasted with this is beast I have just as good workouts fasted as when I have pre workout meals which is the main reason I wanted to try it and it has lived up to the hype and then some
We don't mess around! When we formulate a new product, it's no "me too" kinda supplement!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We considered peakO2 and didn't think it was worth including vs the existing formula... xtyler Endur3 is perfect amirite???
Well it could be better....it doesn't regrow hair :09:

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Apple and a lemon flavor would be nice. :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
you take one serving on non workout days as well?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you take one serving on non workout days as well?
ENDUR3 is not just useful around workouts. Depending on your routine you may benefit from a scoop or two of ENDUR3 at other times (ie. at times of low or zero protein intake to prevent catabolism).

EMG81

Awards
I opened my third container of ENDUR3+ yesterday - huge fan of it. Of the two available flavors, I prefer Dragonfruit, although I enjoy both. I picked up a few tubs of the carb-free version for my girlfriend, and I do notice a subtle difference in taste, which is to be expected.

As far as potential future flavors, I agree with the suggestions of apple and lemon. Would a tart cherry be possible, given the ingredients? Whatever the case, I'll keep buying it. This is a staple for me now.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
ENDUR3 is not just useful around workouts. Depending on your routine you may benefit from a scoop or two of ENDUR3 at other times (ie. at times of low or zero protein intake to prevent catabolism).
Agreed. I find it useful for a between meals pick me up when I'm too busy to stop & chew. Often with a little preworkout/elixir/stim kicker &/or some straight bcaas to bulk out 1 scoop of E+. With Triumph in the morn & E+ during the day I can see my veins jumping between serves - all of the pump with none of the effort...not until later anyway :D

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I had Endur3 for the first time, the pina colada one. I dont care much about taste, but BCAAs, which I sip intra, are an exception. With that said, I think Endur3 needs some improvement.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I had Endur3 for the first time, the pina colada one. I dont care much about taste, but BCAAs, which I sip intra, are an exception. With that said, I think Endur3 needs some improvement.
Sorry to hear the taste wasn't appealing to you. At least you know the profile is on point : )

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
profile is great.

having trouble finding something to mix it with.....to mask the flava

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
profile is great.

having trouble finding something to mix it with.....to mask the flava

You could try:
1/2 serving Tr1umph pre
1/2 serving Tr1umph + 1 serving Endur3 intra

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I thought it tasted bad first, but after a few days it tasted better and better.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm totally addicted to the taste of Endur3 pina colada in cold water. I'd drink it 24/7....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Stuff tastes so good I don't feel like I'm taking a supplement when I drink it.
Yep same here ...I like it so much I stretch it out lol. A half scoop in 20 oz of water x 2 :usa2:

EMG81

Awards
Lime anything would be nice. Something inherently refreshing about citrus flavors.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Lime anything would be nice. Something inherently refreshing about citrus flavors.
AGREED! Lime/lemon lime sounds great! Especially in summer