Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS ELIX1R

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've taken more than one serving in a day. Provided it's spaced out by a reasonable amount of time, I don't really see an issue with it. Especially if you are not particularly sensitive to stimulants.
I only use as needed, but over the past day and a half or so, it's been needed quite a bit.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken more than one serving in a day. Provided it's spaced out by a reasonable amount of time, I don't really see an issue with it. Especially if you are not particularly sensitive to stimulants.
I only use as needed, but over the past day and a half or so, it's been needed quite a bit.
BamBam take many stimulant. Stimulant make BamBam happy.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

They make me survive, that's for sure.
Didn't you recently take a week long stim break? How was that lol

But same. I've been chugging elixir and gagging through it bc it's life changing.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been stims free for good 4 months before starting Elix1r.

Felt like somebody dropped a 2nd brain into my head LOL

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Didn't you recently take a week long stim break? How was that lol

But same. I've been chugging elixir and gagging through it bc it's life changing.
It wasn't that bad, I was drinking booze the whole time so it kinda flew by. I tell ya what though, that first workout when I came back, with a scoop of Mesomorph, was mind blowing.

I love fireball, and most cinnamon/apple type things so this is really enjoyable to me.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everybody always keep in mind all our products are fully dosed. One serving means ONE serving!
Supp whore thoughts: ok it says one serving a day, but if 5 will kill me and 4 won't I'm doing 4.5.

I swear this is most people's thought process.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supp whore thoughts: ok it says one serving a day, but if 5 will kill me and 4 won't I'm doing 4.5.

I swear this is most people's thought process.
You're, sadly, totally right...
Hopefully these threads can spread some education and common sense.

Dersu86

Awards
would this be a good stacking option to add to the evomuse cardiotryx before cardio (longer bike rides)?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would this be a good stacking option to add to the evomuse cardiotryx before cardio (longer bike rides)?
That's my pre-cardio stack bro ... get your own lol

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I'm with BamBam0319. Adrenal fatigue + sleep apnoea + shift work + study = :tired:
I recently gave a mate an OL Conquer sample & it was too much for him, it made him over-stimmed to the point of feeling sick. I could brush my teeth before bed with it, I'm simply not stim sensitive anymore.
I space my servings out - and 1 scoop of elix1r is HALF a serving, so 3 - 4 scoops spread over about 16 hours followed by a day free of it doesn't warrant calling in the stim popo in my books. I'd rather be alert for the drive home after working all night than risk nodding off at the wheel.

I do agree that the "max amount I can take before having a heart attack" rule of thumb is not clever. If I'm needing more than the recommended max dose of a preworkout (depending on product) then I switch to something else. The number of people I've had tell me they "need" 4 scoops of C4 to get a buzz, or worse 3 scoops of Jack3d, is frightening.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're, sadly, totally right...
Hopefully these threads can spread some education and common sense.
So I shouldn't take 5 servings of Ignite with 2 servings of elixir and 3 scoops conquer unleashed stim version all at once?
Bummer. I was looking to rage.

WAF

WAF

Awards
So I shouldn't take 5 servings of Ignite with 2 servings of elixir and 3 scoops conquer unleashed stim version all at once?
Bummer. I was looking to rage.
Or to do an all night study on SNS products.....;) congrats on the spot Woody .

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm with BamBam0319. Adrenal fatigue + sleep apnoea + shift work + study = :tired:
I recently gave a mate an OL Conquer sample & it was too much for him, it made him over-stimmed to the point of feeling sick. I could brush my teeth before bed with it, I'm simply not stim sensitive anymore.
I space my servings out - and 1 scoop of elix1r is HALF a serving, so 3 - 4 scoops spread over about 16 hours followed by a day free of it doesn't warrant calling in the stim popo in my books. I'd rather be alert for the drive home after working all night than risk nodding off at the wheel.

I do agree that the "max amount I can take before having a heart attack" rule of thumb is not clever. If I'm needing more than the recommended max dose of a preworkout (depending on product) then I switch to something else. The number of people I've had tell me they "need" 4 scoops of C4 to get a buzz, or worse 3 scoops of Jack3d, is frightening.
I have sleep apnea too...Very hard to get a restful night's sleep. MK-677 has honestly helped me a lot in that department. That plus ELIX1R during the day has me feeling pretty adequately energized throughout the day for everything that needs to get done. I also added in IGNIT3 yesterday and feeling pretty good.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have sleep apnea too...Very hard to get a restful night's sleep. MK-677 has honestly helped me a lot in that department. That plus ELIX1R during the day has me feeling pretty adequately energized throughout the day for everything that needs to get done. I also added in IGNIT3 yesterday and feeling pretty good.
OL supps getting it done :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What will the estimated price be for Elix1r at eStores?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol...I didn't realize, thanks
No problem man. Nutriverse just had a sale on them actually, not sure if it's still happening. But the sale on the OL site is still going I think

Demination

Demination

Awards
What's the highest dose people have used so far? While at some point the level of caffeine might be limiting, it looks like typical doses of galantamine start at 8 mg and then titrate up which would be 4 scoops. Has anyone tried this?
Holy caffeine! Def will not try 4 scoops of Elixir. Maybe I will try 3 =X

CJNator

Awards
Holy caffeine! Def will not try 4 scoops of Elixir. Maybe I will try 3 =X
I've done 3 scoops, good energy and it lasts pretty long. As long as I don't build up a tolerance I don't see any use for 3 or more scoops unless you want focus for a long ass time. I feeling nice still and I took it about 4-6 hours ago.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I capped this today. 10x 00 caps. Pretty sure I did something wrong lol. Didn't think it would take that many but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I capped this today. 10x 00 caps. Pretty sure I did something wrong lol. Didn't think it would take that many but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just tried it this morning. I don't think it taste bad at all. You must really hate the taste to be spending your time capping it huh?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried it this morning. I don't think it taste bad at all. You must really hate the taste to be spending your time capping it huh?
Yep. Not a fan at all. Makes me gag. It's not for me. Love the effects though.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty clever Woody. I'd bet my stash of Elix1r that the OL crew are thinking about this option. Did you calculate how many caps to make a single serve?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty clever Woody. I'd bet my stash of Elix1r that the OL crew are thinking about this option. Did you calculate how many caps to make a single serve?
Nah Woody is crazy for not loving the taste ;)
cheeky1 I will pm you my addy do you can ship me all your El1xir lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was my first time capping anything but it took 8-9 caps. About to cap them again and do some home work

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I basically lived off of Elix1r and unflavored BCAAs from about midnight last night straight through to noon today. I don't feel at all like I missed a whole night of sleep.
Yolo
I was going to hold out for a non-caff version being as I dont do caffeine much anymore. The first two days I used Elix1r it was phenomenal. Since then it hasnt given me any real kick. Im not sure what happened.

Demination

Demination

Awards
It was my first time capping anything but it took 8-9 caps. About to cap them again and do some home work
Interesting. Never thought about capping it, but i think the favor tastes great!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to hold out for a non-caff version being as I dont do caffeine much anymore. The first two days I used Elix1r it was phenomenal. Since then it hasnt given me any real kick. Im not sure what happened.
Did you make any changes in the time or manner you dosed it (ie. empty stomach or fed)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Nah Woody is crazy for not loving the taste ;)
cheeky1 I will pm you my addy do you can ship me all your El1xir lol
Never!! :rasp: :rasp: I take it from your response that capping is not being reviewed. What about other flavours? I like it, but a lemon lime would be a nice alternative.

I was wondering if the cinnamon taste is due to cinnulin being utilised in there? I don't see it on the ingredients list.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never!! :rasp: :rasp: I take it from your response that capping is not being reviewed. What about other flavours? I like it, but a lemon lime would be a nice alternative.

I was wondering if the cinnamon taste is due to cinnulin being utilised in there? I don't see it on the ingredients list.
No, only what is on the label. :thumbsup:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The bacopa is spicy

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done 3 scoops, good energy and it lasts pretty long. As long as I don't build up a tolerance I don't see any use for 3 or more scoops unless you want focus for a long ass time. I feeling nice still and I took it about 4-6 hours ago.
Well, I went ahead with 3 scoops of ELIX1R and here's my report. OL does not recommend this. Please note that I am not suggesting that everyone go out and try this, as I recognize I am fairly caffeine dependent/tolerant at this point:

Took 3 scoops in the afternoon around 3 PM prior to a meeting. Looked at my watch and was completely stunned that an hour had gone by so quickly. Felt like I was quick to make firm decisions, although I rambled a bit while talking. Productivity was high. Good while having a task to focus on, but mindless tasks had me zoning out a bit. Eyes were definitely bloodshot. Energy lasted about 3 hours and then I noticed it wore off, not a crash, but I just felt like the effect was gone.

Prior to today, I had taken 1 - 2 scoops previously with really no effect other than frequent urination. Almost wrote this one off. Today completely changed my view of this product. Again, note that this is not for the faint of heart: 450 mgs caffeine, 6 mg galantamine, plus J. Regia.

But to put it in perspective, I currently use 2 scoops of Flashover pre which is 40 mgs DMAA, 200 mgs caffeine, ~300 mg beta-PEA. And I have 1 cap of Shift with that, which has the equivalent of 35 mgs synephrine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I went ahead with 3 scoops of ELIX1R and here's my report. OL does not recommend this. Please note that I am not suggesting that everyone go out and try this, as I recognize I am fairly caffeine dependent/tolerant at this point:

Took 3 scoops in the afternoon around 3 PM prior to a meeting. Looked at my watch and was completely stunned that an hour had gone by so quickly. Felt like I was quick to make firm decisions, although I rambled a bit while talking. Productivity was high. Good while having a task to focus on, but mindless tasks had me zoning out a bit. Eyes were definitely bloodshot. Energy lasted about 3 hours and then I noticed it wore off, not a crash, but I just felt like the effect was gone.

Prior to today, I had taken 1 - 2 scoops previously with really no effect other than frequent urination. Almost wrote this one off. Today completely changed my view of this product. Again, note that this is not for the faint of heart: 450 mgs caffeine, 6 mg galantamine, plus J. Regia.

But to put it in perspective, I currently use 2 scoops of Flashover pre which is 40 mgs DMAA, 200 mgs caffeine, ~300 mg beta-PEA. And I have 1 cap of Shift with that, which has the equivalent of 35 mgs synephrine.
Thanks for the feedback. I almost wrote this product off already too so I will also give 3 scoops a try before I do. I have tried it twice now. Both times were 2 scoops on an empty stomach. Honestly, I just don't get much from it. I actually get better energy & focus from a 5-Hour Energy Extra strength then from the 2 scoops of Elix1r. Which is crazy because Elix1r's ingredient profile blows away 5-Hour Energy's. I will give some feedback from my 3 scoop experience which will be on Monday.

Hastur

Awards
I'm actually using Elix1r at this very moment to help keep me sharp working the night shift! I absolutely love this stuff, a full serving in a shaker bottle full of ice and cold water, and its hard to beat. The flavor is just fantastic. Since I typically work odd hours, night shift or swing shift, I find I'm usually pounding energy drinks or chugging coffee, but after several years it just doesn't get the job done anymore. Since I started using Elix1r I'm not just awake, I'm on point. Focused, dialed in, and ready to go. Which is perfect, because my job has moments where my reaction time and decision making skills can mean life or death! I can't afford to be off my game, I have to be ready at a moments notice. I haven't built up a tolerance to it, nor have I had any side effects, and I've been using it for about a month and a half now! Not daily, mind you. But just about. I prefer it over grabbing a Monster or Red Bull, not that I don't like their taste from time to time, but they don't deliver energy like Elix1r delivers energy!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. I almost wrote this product off already too so I will also give 3 scoops a try before I do. I have tried it twice now. Both times were 2 scoops on an empty stomach. Honestly, I just don't get much from it. I actually get better energy & focus from a 5-Hour Energy Extra strength then from the 2 scoops of Elix1r. Which is crazy because Elix1r's ingredient profile blows away 5-Hour Energy's. I will give some feedback from my 3 scoop experience which will be on Monday.
I should note that I normally take L-tyrosine, Rhodiola and KMS-66 with the 5-Hour energy and I didn't add that in with the Elix1r. I will add them in and re-evaluate at 2 scoops then move up.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EL1XIR + Extreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Cinn Roll protein = H3AV3N!

:newangel:

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I'm actually using Elix1r at this very moment to help keep me sharp working the night shift! I absolutely love this stuff, a full serving in a shaker bottle full of ice and cold water, and its hard to beat. The flavor is just fantastic. Since I typically work odd hours, night shift or swing shift, I find I'm usually pounding energy drinks or chugging coffee, but after several years it just doesn't get the job done anymore. Since I started using Elix1r I'm not just awake, I'm on point. Focused, dialed in, and ready to go. Which is perfect, because my job has moments where my reaction time and decision making skills can mean life or death! I can't afford to be off my game, I have to be ready at a moments notice. I haven't built up a tolerance to it, nor have I had any side effects, and I've been using it for about a month and a half now! Not daily, mind you. But just about. I prefer it over grabbing a Monster or Red Bull, not that I don't like their taste from time to time, but they don't deliver energy like Elix1r delivers energy!
That's awesome, what I like to hear. I work nights also and really need to stay focused, as my reaction time can also mean life or death! Similar job maybe? I'm constantly getting energy drinks and this sounds like a great alternative. Will be picking some up on payday later this week.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome, what I like to hear. I work nights also and really need to stay focused, as my reaction time can also mean life or death! Similar job maybe? I'm constantly getting energy drinks and this sounds like a great alternative. Will be picking some up on payday later this week.
Forget energy drinks, there's really no comparison.

Reactions: GNO
cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
^^ what xtyler said, totally different ballgame. I wouldn't touch energy drinks if you gave them to me. Now Elix1r, that's another matter entirely!

Hastur

Awards
Then this is for you, brother. It picks me up even when it feels like I'm dragging. The impact on reaction time is huge I've noticed, for guys like us where it can mean life or death I think this aspect is huge. And I'm an EMT/FF, bro! Once you try it, you realize that the energy drinks really weren't getting the job done. I promise, one serving and you'll feel it far more than any energy drink you've had.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Elix1r is definitely my favorite of the newest releases. Probably Endur3+ in close second and Ignit3 not far behind that.
Elix1r is a huge lifesaver for studying, paying attention in class, as well as being on my game at work.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Elix1r for the gym for the first time today. It was fantastic:). I did my normal 1 scoop in 16 oz. water. Then another scoop 1 hour later (30 min PWO) with 2 scoops of cherry limeade High Volume. Pump was on point as always but focus and motivation was stellar. Eye of the tiger. Lol. Could've made a training montage, I was so focused;). The taste was fine when mixed. The HV completely masked the Elix1r which is unfortunate because I love the taste of it but at least it didn't create a weird suicide flavor. Will probably do this again for leg days or when I'm just super fatigued.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I used Elix1r for the gym for the first time today. It was fantastic:). I did my normal 1 scoop in 16 oz. water. Then another scoop 1 hour later (30 min PWO) with 2 scoops of cherry limeade High Volume. Pump was on point as always but focus and motivation was stellar. Eye of the tiger. Lol. Could've made a training montage, I was so focused;). The taste was fine when mixed. The HV completely masked the Elix1r which is unfortunate because I love the taste of it but at least it didn't create a weird suicide flavor. Will probably do this again for leg days or when I'm just super fatigued.
El1xir is the leg day and cardio day nectar of the gods!! All the focus and energy without too much pump.