Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS AR1MACARE PRO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ultimate health supplement is here!
A consolidation of two on-cycle supports...

AR1MACARE PRO + K1NGSGAURD = The brand new and turbocharged AR1MACARE PRO!!!

AR1MACARE PRO can be used on-cycle to maintain vital health parameters and also off cycle to protect your body from whatever life throws at it.

797F6D84-BBDB-4FAA-92AB-F32A0AB95B93.jpeg

FCFDE6A1-E263-4340-B6E0-A1B7F396B879.jpeg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AR1MACARE PRO is making its debut at Strong Supplements early next week.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This formula though

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t wait to jump on this as a general health staple.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GNO you mention off cycle, this means can be taken continuously without a break?

TIA!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AR1MACARE PRO is making its debut at Strong Supplements early next week.
Can't wait.

When will we get a writeup? Lable looks exelent but I'd like your in-depth description, usually really interesting to read.

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
GNO Can I take it without any AAS or SARM consumption? With which OL product would you prefer to stack it?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You absolutely can. Best bang for your buck is to use half dose if you are not using any liver toxic supplement.

Stack based on whatever your goal is.
GNO Can I take it without any AAS or SARM consumption? With which OL product would you prefer to stack it?

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
You absolutely can. Best bang for your buck is to use half dose if you are not using any liver toxic supplement.

Stack based on whatever your goal is.
alright thx here we go!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We stopped doing the full length super technical style write-ups. They border the majority of people.

Check out some info here:
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ar1macare-pro-by-olympus-labs
I know you are right but it really bothers me that this is the direction the public is going. I mean who wants in-depth information on a product you are going to put in the only body you will ever get? Something that will undoubtedly effect your physiology and health.....who has time to dig into the details right? I am getting old and cranky, and I know it, but I feel like this is the wrong direction for society and the world as a whole. I fear idiocracy is right around the corner.

That being said the product looks great. I personally will be cycling as I do not take L-dopa continuesly. Other than that I really love the update! Nice work guys and gals.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know you are right but it really bothers me that this is the direction the public is going. I mean who wants in-depth information on a product you are going to put in the only body you will ever get? Something that will undoubtedly effect your physiology and health.....who has time to dig into the details right? I am getting old and cranky, and I know it, but I feel like this is the wrong direction for society and the world as a whole. I fear idiocracy is right around the corner.

That being said the product looks great. I personally will be cycling as I do not take L-dopa continuesly. Other than that I really love the update! Nice work guys and gals.
To play devils advocate, you could say it’s wrong people won’t spend the time to do their own independent research into the products they’re consuming.

I feel OL’s write up are sufficient. Do I prefer their old ones? For sure, but it’s never been easier to do independent research with resources like examine that do the hard work for you

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on the negative impact that milk thistle has been shown to have on androgen receptors? Also what is the optimal dosing for this product? With or without food? Any time it should be avoided such as pre or post workout?

josun

Awards
  • Established
Should i stack AR1MACARE PRO with SUP3R PCT or king blood?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but how does Elimistane differ from arimistane & is this product strong enough for a mild pro hormone or sarm cycle?

Much thanks OL

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but how does Elimistane differ from arimistane & is this product strong enough for a mild pro hormone or sarm cycle?

Much thanks OL
It's definitely a VERY effective aromatase inhibitor, not to mention it's orally active and extremely healthy.
One of its amazing features is the total lack, IME, of any negative effect on joints and libido and, unlike standard AI's, it's also good for your HDL.
I like it much better overall than Arimistane, to be frank.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Sweet product for overall health, nice variety of ingredients and dosed well.

Reactions: GNO
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 111
Olympus Labs 361
Olympus Labs 361
Olympus Labs 367
nbshazeezee Olympus Labs 176