Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend asked if she can take both Assassinate and SUP3R-SHRED to lean out and I told her she could since they are both non-hormonal. Then I thought to myself I should ask you guys just to be sure. Are both these products ok for women to take?
My girlfriend is on week 5 of the combo. She's loving it, and getting very nice results (granted, she has been very good with her diet as well). Dropped weight so quickly that she dropped her goal weight another 5 pounds.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Would SS + Ignite be too much to handle?

Or will the SS enhance the effects of Ignite?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much for the quick response. Its much appreciated

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
How's it treating you bro?
Awesome, someday I'm going to go put some update pics on my log from eons ago. It would be treating me even better if I was eating better. I've been slacking and eating a little over maintenance but with no weight gain!

Actually just got my email from NV that some more assass1nate is on the way.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, someday I'm going to go put some update pics on my log from eons ago. It would be treating me even better if I was eating better. I've been slacking and eating a little over maintenance but with no weight gain!

Actually just got my email from NV that some more assass1nate is on the way.
Yeahhhh boyyyy! Good to hear...

Drop us a line bro

https://olympus-labs.com/customer-gallery/

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or does the yohimbe in Ignite have an accumulating effect?

Sent you a PM Woody
No yohimbine in Ignit3, it's rauwolscine (alpha yohimbine). But 1) neither yohimbine nor rauwolscine will accumulate in your system, and 2) Sup3r-Shred is a non-stim so there's nothing really to accumulate with.

Reactions: GNO

exrugger

Awards
Would 1 cap upon waking and 2 caps pre workout be beneficial? I'm 225, 5 9', about 17% bf. Looking to lean out as much as possible before my wedding in 6 weeks. I've been running it at 2 caps with sup3r 7 and just picked up some ignite. I sweat a lot more at the gym but I feel like kicking it up a notch.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would 1 cap upon waking and 2 caps pre workout be beneficial? I'm 225, 5 9', about 17% bf. Looking to lean out as much as possible before my wedding in 6 weeks. I've been running it at 2 caps with sup3r 7 and just picked up some ignite. I sweat a lot more at the gym but I feel like kicking it up a notch.
IMO, even for heavier users, two caps is plenty when stacked with Ign1te and Sup3r-7. Ign1te IS definitely going to kick it up big time....

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently usin cardarine, primarily as a stamina booster. Could sup3r-shred be used a direct replacement? If I were to replace my cardarine with sup3r-shred what would be the additional pros&cons?
I'm aware that sup3r-shred is advertised as a leaning agent

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll add my anecdotal experience: two athletes have been able to drop a weight class after just 30 days. Performance (harder to quantify) has not suffered and both look very strong on the mat. One has lost just shy of 3kg and is actually now at minimum certified weight (we’re now in the very unusual position of trying to gain a little muscle mass in season rather than just maintain.) I should mention that both were very lean to begin with and are experienced in dieting to make weight. Only, known variable is SUP3R-SHRED.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ll add my anecdotal experience: two athletes have been able to drop a weight class after just 30 days. Performance (harder to quantify) has not suffered and both look very strong on the mat. One has lost just shy of 3kg and is actually now at minimum certified weight (we’re now in the very unusual position of trying to gain a little muscle mass in season rather than just maintain.) I should mention that both were very lean to begin with and are experienced in dieting to make weight. Only, known variable is SUP3R-SHRED.
Very cool. Always nice to see what type of benefits trained athletes that know how to diet for their goals can achieve with the use of the right supplements.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

im getting more and more hyped up to try some new things for my summer cut.

- sup3r shred
- rauwolscine
- assass1nate
- ep1logue

if i have to much money at this point

anyone here that combined SS and at least AY? i think these two will be there for sure, ep1logue as an addition would be very nice to have. but assass1nate is also very good like xtyler told me, i dont know what would be the best stack. maybe anyone has any suggestions?

thank you!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are well aware of its effectiveness but some fresh feedback never hurts! Thank you :)

Reactions: GNO
VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could this be used with cardarine, I love cardarine so underrated but would add this if it would work along side it.
Both PPAR-delta agonists, it wouldn't be a worthwhile stack.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both PPAR-delta agonists, it wouldn't be a worthwhile stack.
That's what I'd have thought but the two are advertised very differently with different touted benefits. I'd like to hear someone who's switched from one to the other compare and contrast

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

- sup3r shred
- rauwolscine
- assass1nate
- ep1logue

anyone here that combined SS and at least AY? i think these two will be there for sure, ep1logue as an addition would be very nice to have. but assass1nate is also very good like xtyler told me, i dont know what would be the best stack. maybe anyone has any suggestions?

thank you!
Definitely this... may as well just get the new bloodshred assuming it will still contain alpha y

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

- sup3r shred
- rauwolscine
- assass1nate
- ep1logue

thank you!
I used SS, Ephedrine, and AY a while back on a cut. Probably my favorite cut to date. Made for some very sweaty cardio.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How large is the PPAR activation induced by Sup3r-shred (1 serving) compared with that of cardarine (20mg)?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How large is the PPAR activation induced by Sup3r-shred (1 serving) compared with that of cardarine (20mg)?
Not a good way to measure that.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a good way to measure that.
I'm wondering because I'm using cardarine atm and am comparing the two. They're touted to have different benefits and purposes tho I'd like to know whether SS could potentially be a direct replacement for the cardarine. I've read that cardarine's 'stronger' than SS so perhaps at higher doses SS could have some additional benefits, say particularly to stamina

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering because I'm using cardarine atm and am comparing the two. They're touted to have different benefits and purposes tho I'd like to know whether SS could potentially be a direct replacement for the cardarine. I've read that cardarine's 'stronger' than SS so perhaps at higher doses SS could have some additional benefits, say particularly to stamina
One is a drug which is extremely potent, the other is a natural compound. This study goes into depth on the crude ethanolic extract of the plant with GW being the standard to compare against (http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?****10.1371/journal.pone.0033815). It does stack up quite well in a lot of ways. However Super-Shred is highly highly standardized to Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl (lets say like > high 90's %).

The mice were given 200mg/kg orally, which for a 80kg human is 1334mg. Given Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl makes up ~3.55% of the ethanolic extract, this would be 46.6mg of active. So given what is in a full serving of Super-shred, I highly recommend not going over the recommended dosage.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One could argue it’s ‘stronger’ but also comes with sides that users have not experienced with SS.

I’ve tried dosing 3 caps of SS ed, I noticed a modest increase in stamina & fat burning vs 2 caps. I’d only recommend if you have a large supplement budget.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
@OL is sup3r shred available at the US site anytime?

ive read through your new FAQ and there you mention SS. its also nothing that has to be released with OL UK, so im wondering why its UK and if you have ever selled it through official OL.com page/if you will in future?

if not, are there discounts for the UK site? or nutriverse?

thank you very much, i definitely need two bottles of it for my upcoming cut!

huhihj

Awards
Can Sup3r Shred be stacked with EC-Y (the Y coming from SNS Alpha)?

Would probably be running:

EC-Y
Forksolin 95
& Sup3r Shred if there’s any point?

Anything else worth adding to make it a killer cut? I’m not too concerned about losing a bit of muscle.

Would it be worth adding a GDA or DCP. Money’s not an issue so if it’s slightly expensive but gets the job done I’d be willing to pay.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can Sup3r Shred be stacked with EC-Y (the Y coming from SNS Alpha)?

Would probably be running:

EC-Y
Forksolin 95
& Sup3r Shred if there’s any point?

Anything else worth adding to make it a killer cut? I’m not too concerned about losing a bit of muscle.

Would it be worth adding a GDA or DCP. Money’s not an issue so if it’s slightly expensive but gets the job done I’d be willing to pay.
You can stack Sup3r-Shred with anything and everything actually without overlap. Extremely versatile fat burner, just like Assass1nate.

huhihj

Awards
You can stack Sup3r-Shred with anything and everything actually without overlap. Extremely versatile fat burner, just like Assass1nate.
Thanks, good to know!

What’s the dosage and timing of Sup3r Shred if you know please?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, good to know!

What’s the dosage and timing of Sup3r Shred if you know please?
Two capsules a day, timing is not overly relevant here unlike with other products.
I like to take one upon waking and another 8-10hrs later, always with plenty of water.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I like taking both about 40/45 minutes before my workout

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the reasoning behind the recommended 2 caps per day allowance?

For the folks here who've tried taking 2 caps pre-workout, or 3 or more per day, what differences have you noticed?

Asking because I've run out of cardarine and am wondering whether or not 2 caps of super shred pre-workout as opposed to one would boost stamina

Pumpdragon

Awards
Is this stuff still around? I’m not seeing it on the website and most places are sold out that I’ve checked. What gives?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lynks8 Olympus Labs UK 131
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179