Q&A for KINGSBLOOD - 2020

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I may run Kings for PCT and a natural boost. Any suggestions what else might be nice to stack it with for even more effect?

Tribulus? Resveratrol? Rebirth?
Havn’t tried the new formula but I stacked the old one with Rebirth and Sustain Alpha in PCT and that was a really good combo.

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw that cepham as 2 fenugreek product, fenudioscin and ferosap, what make you decided to use the ferosap instead of the other?
Hello do you have and answer for my question above?

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 and these burps have to be the best tasting ones I've ever had 😄. It's like a peach green tea flavor. Weird but at least enjoyable.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone been on this for sometime yet? If so any feedback?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking this 4 caps first thing in the AM alongside 1 cap Rebirth, Super Natty (lunchtime) and low dose Invictus (about 0.3ml) for approx. 3 weeks now, as a 'PCT' following a Dermacrine run.
Mood and libido up significantly and leaning out a wee bit with slight muscle hardening. Hunger wouldn't be as prominent as if I'd been running Test1fy, but I'll take the uptake in libido all day over that.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking this 4 caps first thing in the AM alongside 1 cap Rebirth, Super Natty (lunchtime) and low dose Invictus (about 0.3ml) for approx. 3 weeks now, as a 'PCT' following a Dermacrine run.
Mood and libido up significantly and leaning out a wee bit with slight muscle hardening. Hunger wouldn't be as prominent as if I'd been running Test1fy, but I'll take the uptake in libido all day over that.
Hell yeah, thanks for the feedback?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered two bottles from Strong Supplement Store. My order was shipped on July 17 but hasn’t moved from the In Transit state since 22/07.. destination, Australia.

Very disappointing!

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered two bottles from Strong Supplement Store. My order was shipped on July 17 but hasn’t moved from the In Transit state since 22/07.. destination, Australia.

Very disappointing!

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Very disappointing!

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Very disappointing!

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Very disappointing!

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Very disappointing!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
This stack I mean.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very disappointing!
Definitely reach out to Strong, they should be able to help you @Afi140

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very disappointing!
International shilling has been awful. Sorry to hear it’s hung up. We do everything we can do get it in your hands ASAP but some things are out of our control. Let me get you into contact with someone though and see if there’s anything that can be done on our end. I’ll send you a PM now.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don t doubt KB work but with all the other testbooster you are taking, it does not prove that all the benefice come from KB

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Northcutts

Awards
Is this in stock anywhere? I am Already 1 deep stock but would love 1 more lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this in stock anywhere? I am Already 1 deep stock but would love 1 more lol
We are the online exclusive retailer (outside of their direct website)of the New OL products and we still have it in stock

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bump for feedback from anyone running this new formula.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any update on the new health product? Holding out for it!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any update on the new health product? Holding out for it!
If we go ahead with it, it's probably several months away. Covid messed up a lot of plans :(

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Any coupon to buy kings Blood at the Olympus Labs website?
GINO10 ain't working!

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any coupon to buy kings Blood at the Olympus Labs website?
GINO10 ain't working!
Do you know how to remove that signature? I don't get the new AM mobile ugh.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know how to remove that signature? I don't get the new AM mobile ugh.
My understanding is you can’t add or remove signatures.
I think you have to do it through the desktop version if I'm not mistaken.
On desktop, go to your account and click on account details and signature should be in the menu on the left side.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On desktop, go to your account and click on account details and signature should be in the menu on the left side.
This is correct, if you have been given "board sponsor" permission by admin.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is correct, if you have been given "board sponsor" permission by admin.
Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure about that part. I just remember I couldn't do it from mobile and someone had told me I could from desktop so I didn't know about the restriction part.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i will definitely will be trying out the new K1ngsblood whenever there is another sale. Currently at end of my Alphamax to M-test cycle which is great. I got some Black ginger/Butea coming for 3-4 weeks after m-test. After than I may run Kingsblood.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did u ever get a discount code? If so what was it? Thanks
No there's not one unfortunately. DM me and I can see what I can do.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,
I have a question regarding the caps- usually OL caps are „colored” but mine are simply „transparent” so that i can see the herbs inside, is it a valid one?
Never tried old KB so i dont know if old version had same caps.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys,
I have a question regarding the caps- usually OL caps are „colored” but mine are simply „transparent” so that i can see the herbs inside, is it a valid one?
Never tried old KB so i dont know if old version had same caps.
Latest version of KB gas clear caps, it's legit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18
Febus Olympus Labs 6