Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time is HERE...

KINGSBLOOD launch sale at Strong Supplement Shop!

30% off with code: K1NGSBLOOD30

Sale price is valid for 72 hours beginning this morning!
Party goin on up in here. Stoked for this! Take full advantage and stock up on this bad boy.

PS-I beg you to not sleep on this sale if you’re considering it! I can not tell you how many PMs I get asking if they can still get 30% off when the sale is over. After 72 hours the sale is over and there’s nothing I can do. I just don’t want anyone to miss out that’s contemplating it :)

Reactions: GNO

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Party goin on up in here. Stoked for this! Take full advantage and stock up on this bad boy.

PS-I beg you to not sleep on this sale if you’re considering it! I can not tell you how many PMs I get asking if they can still get 30% off when the sale is over. After 72 hours the sale is over and there’s nothing I can do. I just don’t want anyone to miss out that’s contemplating it :)
It won't allow me to add to cart. It says: "THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS PRODUCT COMES BACK ON THE MARKET"

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The time is HERE...

It won't allow me to add to cart. It says: "THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS PRODUCT COMES BACK ON THE MARKET"

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Afi140 is following up on this so we'll be resolved shortly.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent over an email to the boss. Just waiting for a response and I’ll update you guys ASAP :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be gtg now :) keep me updated guys

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was excited as it does not contain Maca and I am sure it priced as low as it can be; however, it is way too expensive for one month supply test booster. I would have bought it at launch for 32$ at most.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was excited as it does not contain Maca and I am sure it priced as low as it can be; however, it is way too expensive for one month supply test booster. I would have bought it at launch for 32$ at most.
This isn’t a cheap product to manufacture. These intro sales are either very low profit margin or even a slight los.

I will say that You get what you pay for and this is stacked with ingredients. Many of these single ingredient products in the formula are $15-$25 a piece.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn’t a cheap product to manufacture. These intro sales are either very low profit margin or even a slight los.

I will say that You get what you pay for and this is stacked with ingredients. Many of these single ingredient products in the formula are $15-$25 a piece.
correct that dose of lj100 goes for 35 dollars alone. I implore you guys to try this product. It’s so stacked

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No other test booster on the market that does anything for natty test sells for $32

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You asked: M-Test 24-25$ at numerous vendors, Viron 31.50 when 25% off which is quite often, etc.. etc...
I enjoy Viron and use Viron; however, Viron is two ingredients and neither are standardized. Viron is LJ and boron....Both of those ingredients are in K1ngsblood......However they are standardized or trademarked (which you don’t get with Viron. You also get four other fully dosed AND trademarked ingredients.

So if we are comparing it to the price point of Viron for $10 you get 600mg of ksm66, 1 gram of Icariin, 500mg of fenugreek (furosap️) and 200mg of shilajit (primavie️) at a 30 day supply.

Like I said, I enjoy viron and use Viron. I just want to lay out the numbers. This isn’t to persuade you or anything but more of an explanation. Imo you get what you pay for and this product is stacked. Sorry it doesn’t fit your price point but hopefully some of the other OL products can appeal to you.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The time is HERE...

Is this out of stock already?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I enjoy Viron and use Viron; however, Viron is two ingredients and neither are standardized. Viron is LJ and boron....Both of those ingredients are in K1ngsblood......However they are standardized or trademarked (which you don’t get with Viron. You also get four other fully dosed AND trademarked ingredients.

So if we are comparing it to the price point of Viron for $10 you get 600mg of ksm66, 1 gram of Icariin, 500mg of fenugreek (furosap️) and 200mg of shilajit (primavie️) at a 30 day supply.

Like I said, I enjoy viron and use Viron. I just want to lay out the numbers. This isn’t to persuade you or anything but more of an explanation. Imo you get what you pay for and this product is stacked. Sorry it doesn’t fit your price point but hopefully some of the other OL products can appeal to you.
Not when m test goes for half the price and I run a test booster most of the year. I have bought literally 1000's $ of OL products over the years. I certainly support OL.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron 31.50 when 25% off which is quite often, etc.. etc...
Viron is 2 ingredients and doesn’t use a licensed tongkat Ali asfaik, Mtest is nice but again the cost of unstandardized tongkat is like 30$ per kg. Ours is is somewhere below 500$ since it’s standardized. Furosap itself is in all those gnc test boosters that sell for a 100 dollars. You’re talking about apples and oranges here

Last edited by a moderator:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it’s out of your budget I don’t mind having you log it here. I’m really here to show you guys for our price points you’re sure to be getting an Ivy League education here :)
Very generous. Hope he takes you up on the offer :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it’s out of your budget I don’t mind having you log it here. I’m really here to show you guys for our price points you’re sure to be getting an Ivy League education here :)
In Canada here - I bought two cans this AM and will let you know how it goes. Cost 150$ CDN with shipping / that's why I am trying to be frugal. If you want to send me a can, just PM me, I will be happy to log it. I am 53 and have lots of experience with test boosters.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In Canada here - I bought two cans this AM and will let you know how it goes. Cost 150$ CDN with shipping / that's why I am trying to be frugal. If you want to send me a can, just PM me, I will be happy to log it. I am 53 and have lots of experience with test boosters.
use the ones you bought and we’ll get you some once you’re done using these! Really looking fwd to the feedback

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro. Since you run it year round the nice re-up from OL will allow you to have 3+ month feedback. Look forward to your feedback

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro. Since you run it year round the nice re-up from OL will allow you to have 3+ month feedback. Look forward to your feedback

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was planning on running the two cans I bought at 4-5 days on and 2-3 days off to make it last longer. I am sure I will notice a boost from using viron at 1 cap and ksm66 @ 300mg. I will provide some feedback. Please send me a can if you would like me to run it 7 days a week and log it. Thanks for understanding...

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
@GNO or @Afi140 - You better contact SSS website programmers because looks like there is a glitch only on your link.

On desk pc using whatever browser, when link is open it says that your product is unavailable.
But on mobile it lets you order up to 10,000 bottles.

For next time you launch a product do this simple test of opening your product selling link on all devices and browsers - will be less stressful for both you as a seller and your buyers.

I'm in EU so buying 1 product + shipping + custom tax would cost me almost $100 even with discount code so will pass on testing this product. Regular price would be around $110 so definite pass.

Too bad only EU retailers are in UK and even UK is leaving EU and their price are never with any discount - so always double price.

You should start thinking on finding EU retailer like in Germany so we in EU not have to pay double price for US supplements.
Germany I think also has lower VAT than UK so this could lower price of your products for us in EU.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@GNO or @Afi140 - You better contact SSS website programmers because looks like there is a glitch only on your link.

On desk pc using whatever browser, when link is open it says that your product is unavailable.
But on mobile it lets you order up to 10,000 bottles.

For next time you launch a product do this simple test of opening your product selling link on all devices and browsers - will be less stressful for both you as a seller and your buyers.

I'm in EU so buying 1 product + shipping + custom tax would cost me almost $100 even with discount code so will pass on testing this product. Regular price would be around $110 so definite pass.

Too bad only EU retailers are in UK and even UK is leaving EU and their price are never with any discount - so always double price.

You should start thinking on finding EU retailer like in Germany so we in EU not have to pay double price for US supplements.
Germany I think also has lower VAT than UK so this could lower price of your products for us in EU.
Your computer is holding onto the the page with incorrect message.
Go to SSS and search for King - it will show you the page you are looking for.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purely trying to help out here: just went on strong on my mobile, searched for it, shows it's not available.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purely trying to help out here: just went on strong on my mobile, searched for it, shows it's not available.
Thanks. Just forwarded it to the boss. It is showing in stock for me but he’s gonna look into it and I’ll update accordingly. Always feel free to use the chat if im there’s an immediate issue as well.

IMG_3868.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The boss also verified it shows in stock for him but just Incase if anyone else has issues use the chat button or this phone number :) thanks guys 888-774-3539

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test the steroid?

Viron ain't in the same league as KB, let's be real.

I guarantee you M-Test is not the best selling test booster on the market, that's laughable. AM maybe...
I try to stay out of other companies threads but I don't appreciate your M-Test/steroid comment above.
That's definitely not the level of professionalism that I would have expected from Olympus.

We don't need to insult your product(s) to promote ours and it would be nice if you had the same approach.

And I suspect what he meant was best selling natural testosterone booster on AM or with the more knowledgeable customer base. Market wide, M-Test nor Kings Blood ever have or ever will be the best selling test boosters on the market because the best sellers on the overall market will always be the infomercial advertising type brands.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to stay out of other companies threads but I don't appreciate your M-Test/steroid comment above.
That's definitely not the level of professionalism that I would have expected from Olympus.

We don't need to insult your product(s) to promote ours and it would be nice if you had the same approach.

And I suspect what he meant was best selling natural testosterone booster on AM or with the more knowledgeable customer base. Market wide, M-Test nor Kings Blood ever have or ever will be the best selling test boosters on the market because the best sellers on the overall market will always be the infomercial advertising type brands.
I don’t think he meant to imply M-Test by CEL was infact a steroid which it clearly isn’t and I’d agree that M-Test is the best option if one is looking to spend $30-35 and if one is looking to spend $60 then KB is the best option as we’ve each formulated it to that customer base / audience

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey man,
I didn't intend to insult your brand or to associate your product with a steroid. I genuinely wasn't sure what the poster meant when we said M-Test. I was just confused, so I apologize for the confusion.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man,
I didn't intend to insult your brand or to associate your product with a steroid. I genuinely wasn't sure what the poster meant when we said M-Test. I was just confused, so I apologize for the confusion.
This conversation was about other test boosters that are less than 36$. I noted viron and m-test for example. How you thought I was talking about a steroid when the conversation and my response and the entire thread is about natural test boosters I will never know. And the fact the you have never heard of m-test the most popular test booster for many many years on this forum is hard to understand.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed an order for 1 bottle. I'm going to stack it with 1 pump of Transform per day. I stacked M-test with Transform just a little bit ago and had good results. It will be interesting to compare the two.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just placed an order for 1 bottle. I'm going to stack it with 1 pump of Transform per day. I stacked M-test with Transform just a little bit ago and had good results. It will be interesting to compare the two.
Looking forward to your feedback. Few hours left for anyone wanting to take advantage

Northcutts

Awards
I may run Kings for PCT and a natural boost. Any suggestions what else might be nice to stack it with for even more effect?

Tribulus? Resveratrol? Rebirth?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may run Kings for PCT and a natural boost. Any suggestions what else might be nice to stack it with for even more effect?

I think that will probably have you covered for the test boosting part of pct. perhaps some reduce xt to control cortisol. Only other pct addition I could think of adding would be something like sustain alpha but it wouldn’t be necessary (especially since this will be your first run with the new formula).

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The OLD super pct if you can find it around, the new one hell yes.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can help with absorption but not 100% necessary. A can take most things without food and avoid an upset stomach.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does this have to be taken with food? Don’t some of the ingredients absorb better on an empty stomach? Just curious to why it’s better with a meal?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this have to be taken with food? Don’t some of the ingredients absorb better on an empty stomach? Just curious to why it’s better with a meal?
Really up to you. Won’t make to much of a difference either way. Most convenient for you is best.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to @GNO for getting two bottles over to Ireland in ultra quick time, given what's going on in the world of logistics as a result of COVID at the moment.

Just at the tail end of a Dermacrine and XI-KT run (I dropped XI-KT a couple weeks back and replaced with Invictus, as I felt a bit chitty) so my erm...pet rat will be running Clomid 25mg E3D, and I'll be glefully running the new and - by the looks of it - majestically improved K1ngs Blood, Rebirth and either Letrone or Sustain Alpha alongside the cute wee rat for two months.

As a huge advocate and supporter of OL's range over the years, I have no doubt this will surpass all expectations, as do the vast majority of their products. Really can't wait to start running this

Attachments

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big thanks to @GNO for getting two bottles over to Ireland in ultra quick time, given what's going on in the world of logistics as a result of COVID at the moment.

Just at the tail end of a Dermacrine and XI-KT run (I dropped XI-KT a couple weeks back and replaced with Invictus, as I felt a bit chitty) so my erm...pet rat will be running Clomid 25mg E3D, and I'll be glefully running the new and - by the looks of it - majestically improved K1ngs Blood, Rebirth and either Letrone or Sustain Alpha alongside the cute wee rat for two months.

As a huge advocate and supporter of OL's range over the years, I have no doubt this will surpass all expectations, as do the vast majority of their products. Really can't wait to start running this
Hell yeah!!! Enjoy the run bud!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw that cepham as 2 fenugreek product, fenudioscin and ferosap, what make you decided to use the ferosap instead of the other?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18
Febus Olympus Labs 6