Q&A for ELIM1NATE (NEW)

superbig89

Awards
Would this supplement have any effect on hair loss. I was told hair loss is a potential side effect with typical AI's? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally whiffed on this thread and sale... bummer! Just now seeing it.

nump

Awards
I took my first 4 caps yesterday and woke up horny af lol. It's too early to tell, but it's off to a good start.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really curious if this helps actually harden and dry you out a bit.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Is 2 caps 2x/day acceptable or does it beed to be 1 cap 3x-4x per day?

spezzy

Awards
I received my bottle Friday. I was on Inhibit E for about a week, to which I have noticed a libido gain.

I've been on Eliminate for 3 days in its replacement. It is too early to say anything, but I want to attribute continued increased libido and muscle hardness to Eliminate. I did not notice much in this department with Inhibit E.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my bottle Friday. I was on Inhibit E for about a week, to which I have noticed a libido gain.

I've been on Eliminate for 3 days in its replacement. It is too early to say anything, but I want to attribute continued increased libido and muscle hardness to Eliminate. I did not notice much in this department with Inhibit E.
Thanks for the feedback. Let us know how this works out for you with continued use

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any benefit/drawback to taking pre or post workout? Would dosing 2 caps upon waking about 30 min preworkout and 2 caps 12 hours later be optimal?

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
I take it since 2 days 4 caps throughout the day, it makes me very aggresive. lol

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any benefit/drawback to taking pre or post workout? Would dosing 2 caps upon waking about 30 min preworkout and 2 caps 12 hours later be optimal?
Bumping for an answer. It appears that both ingredients are antioxidants and that generally isn't a great idea to have peri workout.
xtyler

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping for an answer. It appears that both ingredients are antioxidants and that generally isn't a great idea to have peri workout.
xtyler
No benefit with peri-workout dosing. Just take two servings a day at least 7-8 hrs apart.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No benefit with peri-workout dosing. Just take two servings a day at least 7-8 hrs apart.
I think he means should he go out of his way to avoid dosing peri-workout due to the antioxidant status of the two ingredients.

I’d personally just dose it pre-workout in his scenario and not sweat it, but I know everyone is different with their views on dosing antioxidants around their workouts.

Also to note, I guess it’s not really it being an antioxidant or not that matters, but rather does it possess COX-2 inhibiting properties

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone dosing 4 pills a day, two in morning two at night?

Also I’m on a eliminat3 and KS stack...making me really cut up.

Can I add massacr3 to it for my joints? Love what massacr3 does for my joints

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I dose two AM and two PM since it’s release without issue.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a strong feeling I will be quite fond of this one down the road.

I should be receiving SUP3R PCT any day now, so I will be getting a taste or Elimistane very soon regardless. I can’t wait for it to arrive!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When we pick a novel compound, we don't mess around ;)
Agreed, I have always appreciated how OL doesn’t produce baby dosed products!

I definitely would have snagged some bottles of the new EL1MINATE when it launched, but I have been battling some joint/tendonitis issues for months, which is finally getting much better. Therefore, I have been leary of any products that will impact estrogen and/or cortisol lately. I am doing a mini PCT right now coming off a somewhat brief Ostarine run that made me feel like ass. Therefore, I chose SUP3R PCT at this time to add to my Torem.

Otherwise, this sounds like a great product to aid in prevention of bloat and potential fat gain that many of us are victims of during the holiday season. I can also imagine this would be quite potent stacked with K1NG’S SLAYER for similar reasons.

One step at a time though for me :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I’m only doing 3 pills daily just because I like doing 1 with each meal and getting 40 days out of a bottle is sweet. Upcoming bloodwork will give me a picture of how I respond in terms of estrogen modulation. And yes, Massacre stacks perfectly well. I’m on KS/Mass/Epi/Eliminate currently

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m only doing 3 pills daily just because I like doing 1 with each meal and getting 40 days out of a bottle is sweet. Upcoming bloodwork will give me a picture of how I respond in terms of estrogen modulation. And yes, Massacre stacks perfectly well. I’m on KS/Mass/Epi/Eliminate currently
Solid stack brother

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
Wouw nice, how do you split the pills up for taking during a workout-day and off-day?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 pills of KS 20 minutes before my 3 meals. 1 cap of Eliminate after each meal. 1 cap each of Massacre and Epilogue 30 minutes before the gym on a mostly empty stomach. Then chase the workout with a Superior protein shake

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a strong feeling I will be quite fond of this one down the road.

I should be receiving SUP3R PCT any day now, so I will be getting a taste or Elimistane very soon regardless. I can’t wait for it to arrive!
i'm loving sup3r pct...it has 100mg of elimistane per 8 caps split into 2 doses...the dosage recommendation for elimistane is 4 caps daily=400mg. even at the low dose in sup3r pct I am feeling effects of elimistane, I imagine the full 400mg would be pretty potent.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i'm loving sup3r pct...it has 100mg of elimistane per 8 caps split into 2 doses...the dosage recommendation for elimistane is 4 caps daily=400mg. even at the low dose in sup3r pct I am feeling effects of elimistane, I imagine the full 400mg would be pretty potent.
I have been so busy lately that I don’t even know my own name.
However, I did note increased vascularity when I switched from K1NGS BLOOD to SUP3R PCT....literally the first day.

IMO, this is certainly a more potent blend than the late K1NGS BLOOD formula in all aspects. I see some people noted diarrhea, but none of that for me :)

I can’t imagine the effects the new Elim1nate would offer. I will find out someday!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys/gals think it would be okay to take between cycles to keep a bit drier and for the health benefits? Or would it disrupt estrogen too much?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys/gals think it would be okay to take between cycles to keep a bit drier and for the health benefits? Or would it disrupt estrogen too much?
I doubt it would tank estrogen enough to be detrimental and the potential health benefits are nice. If I noticed dry achy joints then I would stop as that’s a good warning sign of low Estro on an AI when it’s not normally present.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt it would tank estrogen enough to be detrimental and the potential health benefits are nice. If I noticed dry achy joints then I would stop as that’s a good warning sign of low Estro on an AI when it’s not normally present.
Thanks! Yeah luteolin sounds really interesting for the health benefits, and of course pinebark has a lot of antioxidants too.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formula as a whole IS extremely safe and healthy and yes, I believe the product would help quite a bit to keep that dry/hard look between cycles.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How’s the cortisol control?
Still not much feedback for sure. I held off on using mine because I recently started TEST1FY, and thought it would be best to not overdo it with the pine bark extract which is an overlapping ingredient. I am kind of tempted to stop my TEST1FY though and run this at full dose to see what I think :)

Anyway, it seems that both ingredients would mainly play a role in cortisol regulation through reducing inflammation. Not a bad plan!

xtyler probably has more info in regard to the cortisol control properties.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strong enough for a sarm or andro prohormone 8 week cycle?

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
What’s everyone’s experience with the new Elim1nate?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s experience with the new Elim1nate?
I ran 2 bottles and noticed nothing whatsoever. No libido increase, no drying out, no strength increase--nothing.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those of tried the new Eliminate and noticed nothing have you tried the new Super PCT? They should have similar actions on paper for E control.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the verdict on this?
I ran some of the super pct, (with same ingredient), when I did an Epi/1 andro cycle...They not supposed to aromatize, but I had a definite ‘nip sensation’ during the first week...

Super pct is a great product, I’m not sure if they are continuing it...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18