Pwo ingredients-amphetamines question

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So i just recently failed a drug test showing positive for amphetamines. The only thing i recently started taking was new preworkout. I bought a tub of shield supps gym candy, won a free tub of CL white flash, and had a bunch of different samples of pwo's that i tried so i have no idea which one it was. Just curious if any of you guys know what pwo ingredient might get flagged for amphetamines so i can make sure i dont take it again. I took a sample of Rogue Nutrition Battle Axe: Cuts that got me going pretty good and then i felt sick after a couple hours so i think it might have been that one but i dont know for sure and dont wanna pop dirty again. Also dont really want to stop taking stimmed pwo either lol. Any input will be appreciated

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
By the way i was negative for meth, but flagged for amphetamines

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats crazy bro. Definitely in for info

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance you have a image of the label for Rogue Nutrition Battle Axe? I have looked all over online and cant find a single image anywhere which is odd to me.

Any pre you were taking with an exotic stim would be my best guess as to why you tested hot.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah we need labels on this one

What did your work say when you failed? Are you in serious trouble?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i cant find a pic of the ingredient profile for that one anywhere. Freaking weird huh? I can post pics of the ones i have here in a few

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
And no im not in serious trouble. Yet. If i keep failing tests i will be though which is why im trying to figure out what ingredient it is. DMHA wouldnt do that would it?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
nearly every PWO that contains DMxx can make you positive for amphetamines. These stims are are structurally very close to real amphetamine. Ive heard from a bunch of people that they were positive for amphetamine by their urine test. some even were positive for methamphetamine.

but even if the urine is positive - if you do a blood test, they will see that you didnt consume amphetamine.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah i cant find a pic of the ingredient profile for that one anywhere. Freaking weird huh? I can post pics of the ones i have here in a few
Yeah this is always odd to me. If you go to the companies website they dont even list one, I dont get it.

And no im not in serious trouble. Yet. If i keep failing tests i will be though which is why im trying to figure out what ingredient it is. DMHA wouldnt do that would it?
I feel any of the exotic stims may do this including DMHA. Lets also not forget that labels do not always match what is actually in the product. There was a handful of DMHA products tested maybe 7-8 months ago and most of them didnt even contain DMHA, they used DMAA or something else.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking at Google it seems that Rogue may have been caught for spiking before

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also consider that if the product is not made in a cgmp facility it could have easily been contaminated.

If it's not cgmp there will be a lack of quality control; who knows if they even test the raw ingredients for purity before blending it into the supps.

Given that most of the guys here are saying that they are having a hard time finding any info on the product, there is a chance this is the case.

It obviously costs more to get products made in legit manufacturing facilities, small timer brands are more likely to cut corners.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
guys, its absolutely possible that DMAA, DMBA, DMHA give a positive result of amphetamine!

nothing has to be spiked!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
guys, its absolutely possible that DMAA, DMBA, DMHA give a positive result of amphetamine!

I wasn't saying it was. I just said it looks like they got caught for it before. And looking further Rogue has been named specifically by the NFLPA and WADA in their banned list

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't saying it was. I just said it looks like they got caught for it before. And looking further Rogue has been named specifically by the NFLPA and WADA in their banned list
Really? Thats crazy.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Spotted this review online . Not good .

have been taking many types of preworkouts for about 2 years. I have never crashed or felt sick off a preworkout. I tried battle axe cuts and felt solid while I was working out. However when I got home I felt tired and dizzy and was throwing up the rest of the night likewise 2 of my friends who tried the preworkout. My advice would be to stay away from this unless you are trying to lose weight an unhealthy way.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I failed a drug test for amphetamines when I was using OG NO Xplode. No joke

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established

Hmm.. I'm on d.o.c. drug testing and none of the supps containing those made me fail for amphetamines.. bronkaid has before but they had me retest like a few days later after the positive and it came back fine even tho I was still taking my daily bronkaid..it very much has to do with the quality of the test being run.. the cheaper the testing the larger the "acceptable" false positives..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would see the stim complex in what your taking as some of the newer ones could pop on a drug test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmm.. I'm on d.o.c. drug testing and none of the supps containing those made me fail for amphetamines.. bronkaid has before but they had me retest like a few days later after the positive and it came back fine even tho I was still taking my daily bronkaid..it very much has to do with the quality of the test being run.. the cheaper the testing the larger the "acceptable" false positives..
I would have to agree with this...I get occasional piss tests thru the VA, they send it off to lab for testing...people who know me know that I am a heavy stim user including a lot of bronkaid. I have never tested positive.

when I worked at international paper a nurse would come in ever so often to do random tests, she just used a dipstick and got immediate results. in the winter time a whole lot of false positives came up for stuff like Sudafed.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would have to agree with this...I get occasional piss tests thru the VA, they send it off to lab for testing...people who know me know that I am a heavy stim user including a lot of bronkaid. I have never tested positive.

when I worked at international paper a nurse would come in ever so often to do random tests, she just used a dipstick and got immediate results. in the winter time a whole lot of false positives came up for stuff like Sudafed.
Only piss test I ever had to take at the VA was when I first got hired in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No. I work construction lol. It was for doctor. But im also testing for courts too
damn, if testing for courts I would think they would have more accurate testing protocal?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
damn, if testing for courts I would think they would have more accurate testing protocal?
Not necessarily.. theres an acceptable guideline for testing facility's they contract to.. it can be somewhat loose for example the dipstick tests.. much more tolerance for false positive than say the centrifugal and graphene tube ones.. different cost also.. lol..

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been taking dmaa for a while had a urine test today through my medical center. I've been off DMAA and caffeine for probably 5 days had my test at 3 pm today. I've been taking dmaa only preworkout 2-3 times a week for the past 3-4 months; am I going to pop positive for amphetamines?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
been taking dmaa for a while had a urine test today through my medical center. I've been off DMAA and caffeine for probably 5 days had my test at 3 pm today. I've been taking dmaa only preworkout 2-3 times a week for the past 3-4 months; am I going to pop positive for amphetamines?
Probs not

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily.. theres an acceptable guideline for testing facility's they contract to.. it can be somewhat loose for example the dipstick tests.. much more tolerance for false positive than say the centrifugal and graphene tube ones.. different cost also.. lol..
I wonder if a case could be made for taking away someone's freedom based on court's being too cheap to have proper testing done?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if a case could be made for taking away someone's freedom based on court's being too cheap to have proper testing done?
It could.. except anyone losing their freedom for that reason likely cannot afford the lawyer it would take to fight it.. for example the EtG/EtS test (also called the 80hr and 5day test) for alcohol.. only a few states even allow it in a court room (Minnesota is one of those States) because the test is so sensitive to those metabolites of ethanol that using hand sanitizer or having taken NyQuil within 3 days of the test will pop you as positive.. but if you have a public pretender you are going to jail for that..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It could.. except anyone losing their freedom for that reason likely cannot afford the lawyer it would take to fight it.. for example the EtG/EtS test (also called the 80hr and 5day test) for alcohol.. only a few states even allow it in a court room (Minnesota is one of those States) because the test is so sensitive to those metabolites of ethanol that using hand sanitizer or having taken NyQuil within 3 days of the test will pop you as positive.. but if you have a public pretender you are going to jail for that..
lol..so much for equal justice under the law....this is not breaking news though, but doesn't make it right!!!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
lol..so much for equal justice under the law....this is not breaking news though, but doesn't make it right!!!
Speak of the devil.. its been like 4mo since the last ua.. just got called downtown for a UA today.. hopefully my po accepts my explanation cause I've been using transdermal sr9009 for like 2-3weeks and it'll pop on the EtG test since it has ethanol in it.. fml..

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Speak of the devil.. its been like 4mo since the last ua.. just got called downtown for a UA today.. hopefully my po accepts my explanation cause I've been using transdermal sr9009 for like 2-3weeks and it'll pop on the EtG test since it has ethanol in it.. fml..
Oh man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey good luck, man...hope it comes out clean. shame such a small amount of ethanol would pop dirty-maybe luck is on your side!!!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Eh.. let the chips fall where they may.. I'll be off paper in less than a year and I have my life together I doubt she'll violate me for it if I talk to her about it..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh.. let the chips fall where they may.. I'll be off paper in less than a year and I have my life together I doubt she'll violate me for it if I talk to her about it..
exactly...useless to worry about something that is out of your control.