Putting VasoMax to the test tomorrow

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be honest...I'm quite excited to try this. Bi's/forearms tomorrow morning. Protocol will be 2 scoops VasoMax (I don't believe in moderation) and 1 cap Hydrazine for stims...that's it, no additives I.e. Citrulline, etc...straight VasoMax. Carbs...5 pieces of candy jelly slices right before I head downstairs.
Will be doing variation of FST-7 and heavy for sets. Every set with Fat Gripz.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed brosef...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed brosef...
I'll leave a more detailed review in the review section...but...just finished 45 min bi's/forearms...let me tell you, this stuff is worth the hype and I don't impress easily. So much so, I'm going to buy 2 more at NutriVerse with the 30% off.

Extreme fullness/pump...likes gorged feeling. My forearms are throbbing. I tend to not follow directions but this time I did....30 min before workout, drank a small Poland Spring water and only 3 jelly slices lol. Stuff is pretty lit man.

Do you "need" 2 scoops...no...I could have sufficed with 1...I just like things extreme.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Glad I ordered three then can't pass up less than 19 dollars a tub with all the discounts at NV

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad you enjoyed it man. The pump is great at 1 scoop, 2 should be insane, plus that gives you a huge dose of Alpha-GPC for added focus. As you know, you can pair it with any stim-based pre/thermo/coffee/etc to get whatever stimulant level you want while ensuring that you get an awesome pump.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man! I enjoy stacking it with PowerMax. Really solid non stim pre workout stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should try it then. Maybe I will get some great experience.
It’s a really good non stim pre workout stack. Search for sales on them both also. Nutriverse has been having sales on the Performax Labs lineup off and on for quite some time now.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a really good non stim pre workout stack. Search for sales on them both also. Nutriverse has been having sales on the Performax Labs lineup off and on for quite some time now.
OK! As you said!

bernice

Awards
Hi R1balla,
Thanks for your reply,
Can you me suggestion when VasoMax can be used?
I usually use it in the morning. I has no side-effects.
Can use it in the evening before workout?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi R1balla,
Thanks for your reply,
VasoMax is a non stim, you can use it in the evening. I use it all the time for PM workouts. Have you enjoyed it so far?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi R1balla,
Thanks for your reply,
Anytime you want to use it.

bernice

Awards
Thanks for your quick reply about the usage of VasoMax.
Your reply has answered lot of questions to me.