Putting together a cycle... Need some help

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i just recently started lifting again after a while off. Wanting to put together a cycle when my taxes come in and wondering what your guys' favorites are. I personally like dmz but want to add to it. Also gonna be stocking up on all my regular supplements too so could use some suggestions there as well. Wanting to bulk up and gain strength as well as lean out some too

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey,! What goals do you have in mind ?
Leaning out and gaining size and strength. Im about 230ish right now (havent weighed myself in a while but have been staying steady around there the last year or so) 6'2" not as strong as i once was but still got some strength. Not in terrible shape but not close to what i was a year ago. Im a framer so the physicality of my job has kept me in decent shape to a certain extent. Looking to do a 2 month cycle. All im set on so far is some dmz. Wanting to add a couple more compounds. Gonna add in some natural anabolics and natural supps. Getting a large sum of money for my tax refund amd gonna spend a good portion on supplements and go all in like i was before. Gonna do a log with before and after pics and workout logs and all that. Excited for this! Any suggestions on your favorite prohormones, sarms, natural anabolics and just any favorite supps in general would be helpful :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about some get diesel procycle thrown in there for sure and coq diesel.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thinking some lgd would be a good addition too. Thats one of the only sarms i havent tried yet

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Come on let me hear your favorite supps and anabolics guys

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thinking some lgd would be a good addition too. Thats one of the only sarms i havent tried yet
Not a big fan of SARMS but, if you’re looking to go the hormonal route I’d go with some msten/dmz/m1a all readily available.

Non hormonal I’d look in to some Follidrone 2.0 from Black Lion Research or maybe some Massmax xt/xgels. Can’t go wrong with anything from Get Diesel either.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
M1a? Never heard that one. Love dmz and msten though. Was wanting to try them together

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Not a big fan of SARMS but, if you’re looking to go the hormonal route I’d go with some msten/dmz/m1a all readily available.

Non hormonal I’d look in to some Follidrone 2.0 from Black Lion Research or maybe some Massmax xt/xgels. Can’t go wrong with anything from Get Diesel either.
Just did some reading on m1a... Where would this rank compared to dmz and msten as far as results gained? Looks intriguing

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just did some reading on m1a... Where would this rank compared to dmz and msten as far as results gained? Looks intriguing
I mean everyone is different but, for me personally, mass/weight gains were much better with m1a then the other two. Strength wise they're all pretty similar imo

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I mean everyone is different but, for me personally, mass/weight gains were much better with m1a then the other two. Strength wise they're all pretty similar imo
What about stacking m1a and dmz?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Also reputable brand recommendations would be a plus... I would hate to spend money on crap. I mean ive got 3 kids and another on the way so money is usually tight so wasting it isnt really an option lol

Chasingtails

Awards
Personally, I would advise against stacking multiple methyls. In the end, both dmz and m1a are extremely strong and the gains will be there, so there’s just no real increased benefit to stacking them. The sides, on the other hand, will likely be intense, and the tudca necessity will up the cost of the cycle somewhat substantially

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would advise against stacking multiple methyls. In the end, both dmz and m1a are extremely strong and the gains will be there, so there’s just no real increased benefit to stacking them. The sides, on the other hand, will likely be intense, and the tudca necessity will up the cost of the cycle somewhat substantially
Cool thanks

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz, (lgd-4033 or rad 140) and yk-11. Yk-11 is awesome

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dmz, (lgd-4033 or rad 140) and yk-11. Yk-11 is awesome
Yeah i was thinking dmz and lgd or m1a and lgd. Never tried yk. I might throw that in there too. Ive heard a lot of good about lgd and ive tried rad140 so was thinking going with the one i havent tried yet

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used almost every sarm and yk-11 is the ****ing best. The pump is insane

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d run lgd and yk-11 first month. Then add dmz for the second month. Two month cycle with hella gains

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys i just recently started lifting again after a while off. Wanting to put together a cycle when my taxes come in and wondering what your guys' favorites are. I personally like dmz but want to add to it. Also gonna be stocking up on all my regular supplements too so could use some suggestions there as well. Wanting to bulk up and gain strength as well as lean out some too
I think the bold part says it all. If you have not been training for some time, why not follow a proven lifting program, get your diet in check, and rest. That will go a long way before jumping into a cycle. I would give yourself a few months of getting back into the swing of things before jumping into a cycle.

I think this will save your joints too. You are going to get some strength back just from muscle memory alone. If you couple the strength from that and then strength from your cycle, I think it might be too much on your joints, ligaments, and tendons in a short time frame.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I think the bold part says it all. If you have not been training for some time, why not follow a proven lifting program, get your diet in check, and rest. That will go a long way before jumping into a cycle. I would give yourself a few months of getting back into the swing of things before jumping into a cycle.

I think this will save your joints too. You are going to get some strength back just from muscle memory alone. If you couple the strength from that and then strength from your cycle, I think it might be too much on your joints, ligaments, and tendons in a short time frame.
Well yeah thats what im doing im just planning ahead know what i mean? And i havent just been sitting around im a framer so im still in decent shape as far as strength and endurance go. But yeah im lifting naturally now and gonna get some daily supps first and get back into it. Then when i feel ready im going to hit a cycle. Appreciate the advice though. Im not new to this btw. Ive been lifting and training everything from wrestling to jiujitsu to mma to cross fit to just plain weight training most of my life. But any advice is welcome so thank you

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Where can you even get DMZ now days? Isnt it all DHEA Bs and not the old DMZ from years back?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I can get it from the supplement shop here in town and its legit. All my lifts not to mention my size blew up when i took it

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Um i dont remember its been a minute... Ill look it up and see if i can find it

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Please do because I could use another bottle for my run

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Please do because I could use another bottle for my run
It was warrior labz dmz. Couldnt find it online so i dont know if they still make it... They had it in the supplement shop last time i was in there though

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I think it was actually called dzine but it was dmz

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Found it. They changed it from warrior labz to warrior labs. Google it and theyre home page pops up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DMZ should do the trick! Personally, if I had to chose a PH, I would go with Trest, dermal and oral, with a low dose Raloxifene (15mg/d) to curve estro sides.
This is a hell of a ride.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Complete nutrition sells it in stores. Not online. It’s called hardcore mass