Putting together a bulk stack for upcoming bulk, look good??

Crb88

Awards

I have done 3 PH cycles in the past, spawn, warrior and SD. I'm at 215 right now 13%BF 5'10" age 28.

In the next 2 weeks I'm looking at starting another bulking cycle, the following is what I am looking at running. Any info and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

4 weeks of Hardcore formulations
Ultra-Sten at 10/10/20/20MG.
Along side 4 weeks of Olympus labs Tr3st
Unsure of MG thinking 75-100mg.
I will be start cycle assist by competitive edge. A week prior to my cycle and Continue the duration of the cycle into my pct.
Will also be taking Himalayan liver care before during and after.
My pct so far consists of
Nolvadex running it at 20/20/10/10mg.
If you see anything I should change or if I should add something to this cycle please put your 2 cents in.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks pretty good man! although I am unfamiliar with MG? but I would add Reduce XT and Mtest to my PCT but other than that you've got a good one, good luck man

Crb88

Awards
MG I just ment milligrams. I think I'm going for 50MGs for the tr3st.
Would you recommend a aromatase inhibitor during my cycle? If so what do you recommend?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ahh my bad^ yeah start with 50-75 mg pre workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it's td definitely longer, if it's just oral trest which is in my opinion only good as a pre-work out then it's ok. Op, don't try to use oral trest as a base, you would have to dose it every 3 hours

Crb88

Awards
What aromatase inhibitor should I run during my cycle? And do you think I should add anything else? Just Trest and ultra-sten or should I add something else. I really feel that those 2 alone should work well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have done 3 PH cycles in the past, spawn, warrior and SD. I'm at 215 right now 13%BF 5'10" age 28.

In the next 2 weeks I'm looking at starting another bulking cycle, the following is what I am looking at running. Any info and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

4 weeks of Hardcore formulations
Ultra-Sten at 10/10/20/20MG.
Along side 4 weeks of Olympus labs Tr3st
Unsure of MG thinking 75-100mg.
I will be start cycle assist by competitive edge. A week prior to my cycle and Continue the duration of the cycle into my pct.
Will also be taking Himalayan liver care before during and after.
My pct so far consists of
Nolvadex running it at 20/20/10/10mg.
If you see anything I should change or if I should add something to this cycle please put your 2 cents in.
Just to add to everything else stated so far, I would also add in something during PCT to help with cortisol. A SERM alone is fine, but I would also add in AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood. Both have severalm fully dosed ingredients to help control cortisol, boost libido and testosterone.

Right now, I am running AlphaMax XT with my SERM. I am also running EP1C, I would suggest running something for strength as well if you want to maintain the strength you put on. X-Gels would be great for that.

What aromatase inhibitor should I run during my cycle? And do you think I should add anything else? Just Trest and ultra-sten or should I add something else. I really feel that those 2 alone should work well.
I would definitely have aromasin on hand, just in case.

Kha0s

Awards
A buddy of mine saw great results using trest at 50 mg a day as a kickstart to his test cycle. He said the pumps on it were great.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You will certainly need an ai. At the MINIMUM an otc with proven, bloodwork results, like inhibit e. But honestly, a true pharma ai would be best. Trest can be nasty as it converts to methy-estro which can be a real PITA.

those two alone should be a very solid cycle.

You might consider adding some CEL tudca as well though as himalaya is just ok for liver support. Lately its been getting progressively worse feedback.

A good pct will be key here, as it is for any cycle, but especially a bulk. I always spend more on pct than the cycle to ensure I keep what I just stressed my body for ha. My suggestions:

Must-have:
Serm of choice
Reduce xt for cortisol
AI of choice (minimum inhibit e, at least pharma on hand)
CEL M-test

Nice additons if $:
Xgels
Anabeta elite / epi-plex / alphamax