Putting together a bulk stack for upcoming bulk, look good??

Crb88

Awards
I have done 3 PH cycles in the past, spawn, warrior and SD. I'm at 215 right now 13%BF 5'10" age 28.

In the next 2 weeks I'm looking at starting another bulking cycle, the following is what I am looking at running. Any info and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

4 weeks of Hardcore formulations
Ultra-Sten at 10/10/20/20MG.
Along side 4 weeks of Olympus labs Tr3st
Unsure of MG thinking 75-100mg.
I will be start cycle assist by competitive edge. A week prior to my cycle and Continue the duration of the cycle into my pct.
Will also be taking Himalayan liver care before during and after.
My pct so far consists of
Nolvadex running it at 20/20/10/10mg.
If you see anything I should change or if I should add something to this cycle please put your 2 cents in.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. You will get more feedback and info if you post this in the anabolics section

ZedzGod

ZedzGod

Awards
I have done 3 PH cycles in the past, spawn, warrior and SD. I'm at 215 right now 13%BF 5'10" age 28.

In the next 2 weeks I'm looking at starting another bulking cycle, the following is what I am looking at running. Any info and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

4 weeks of Hardcore formulations
Ultra-Sten at 10/10/20/20MG.
Along side 4 weeks of Olympus labs Tr3st
Unsure of MG thinking 75-100mg.
I will be start cycle assist by competitive edge. A week prior to my cycle and Continue the duration of the cycle into my pct.
Will also be taking Himalayan liver care before during and after.
My pct so far consists of
Nolvadex running it at 20/20/10/10mg.
If you see anything I should change or if I should add something to this cycle please put your 2 cents in.
Brother, just use real gear. Honestly. Don't use pro hormones. If you're going to shut down your endogenous test production and need a PCT, go over to pro bodybuilding section and I guarantee you will get quality advice about how to properly cycle and properly PCT. because I could give you great bulking advice natty or using gear, there's no middle ground. Either train natty or use gear.