Putting Follidrex to the Test

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ill pitch in 5 bro

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Wow! Just wow! I can't believe how many of you are willing to chip in! Thats awesome there are so many good guys here at AM!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
A couple generous guys right here! I can't accept that from you guys though. It's an awfully nice gesture though!

If corbin@nutra can get me the $50 Nutrabucks for finishing the log I can apply that to some more Follidrex though ;);)
Are we still getting those $50s? Im pumped for that lol

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Yesterdays workout details:

OHP
70 x 5
85 x 5
105 x 3
110 x 5
130 x 5
145 x 3
160 x 3 (I was hoping to get 4 here...)

Bench BBB
85 x10
85 x 10
85 x 10
85 x 10
85 x 10 (another first getting 5 x 10)

Chin-ups
BW x 10
BW x 10
BW x 9
BW x 8
BW x 7

Face pulls, hanging knee raises, planks to finish off.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Final Review

After taking Follidrex for the last 15 days, here is my impression of it.

I noticed much more of a pump during my workouts. This seemed to carry over into overall muscle fullness throughout the days.

I did notice an improvement in my endurance, although not as drastic as others had led me to believe. In all fairness though, I was only taking this for 15 days. If I had run it longer maybe endurance would have continued to improve.

I didn't notice any change in appetite.

I saw some sleep disturbances, but I am not confident they were the results of the Follidrex. I just wanted to note them though.

Strength Gains. This is tricky because I didn't do any max weight attempts. All the weights used were determined before starting the Follidrex. As mentioned above though, I did feel I was able to get more reps than I expected.

I would definitely recommend trying this. I plan on trying this or another epi product soon and running it for 8 weeks. My hopes being that I will see much greater results with the extended duration.

Overall, an awesome natty product!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
great review man! Wish you could be running this for a little while longer though! I think we were up to $30~ chipped in for another bottle too ;)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Final Review

I noticed much more of a pump during my workouts. This seemed to carry over into overall muscle fullness throughout the days.

I did notice an improvement in my endurance, although not as drastic as others had led me to believe. In all fairness though, I was only taking this for 15 days. If I had run it longer maybe endurance would have continued to improve.

I saw some sleep disturbances, but I am not confident they were the results of the Follidrex. I just wanted to note them though.

Strength Gains. This is tricky because I didn't do any max weight attempts. All the weights used were determined before starting the Follidrex. As mentioned above though, I did feel I was able to get more reps than I expected.

I would definitely recommend trying this. I plan on trying this or another epi product soon and running it for 8 weeks. My hopes being that I will see much greater results with the extended duration.

great review - pretty much right there with you on the experience with it. I will be continuing my run for another 4 weeks, maybe longer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Final Review

Awesome review man! Too bad you weren't able to run it for longer.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Great review. Thanks for the work!

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Nice review, i'm seeing similar results results now and i'm 10 days in on 1 per day. More fullness/pumps for sure with increased perspiration and some endurance effects. I hoping for more strength gains but haven't noticed much yet.

Did your weight fluctuate at all?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Did your weight fluctuate at all?
Well, this is kind of a tricky question to give a meaningful answer to. Yes, my weight fluctuated slightly. However, my weight fluctuates constantly regardless of what I'm running (or not running). Also, I was only on this for 15 days meaning changes were very minimal.

Was the fluctuations I saw caused by the Follidrex? Maybe. Then again, maybe not.

Sorry for not being able to give you a definitive answer.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Yeah, my weight fluctuates regularly too. I think thats pretty normal.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Yeah I'm in the same boat. Just curious if there was a significant gain/loss while you were running it. Also, 15 days is pretty short so maybe you would see more with a longer run

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Final Review

I'm getting a similar impression.