Putski’s Seismic Surge Mini-log

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seismic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements

Prepare to shatter your limits and get Groundbreaking Results!
An untapped energy is about to send your training off the Richter scale.
With the #1 ranked bulking, cutting, and fat burning supplements on the market, Hard Rock Supplements shakes up the industry once again with the new groundbreaking pre-workout Seismic Surge.

Key Benefits of Seismic Surge:
  • Helps Surge Energy*
  • Helps Increase Muscle Pumps*
  • Helps Enhance Muscle Endurance*
  • Promotes an Elevated Positive Mood*
  • Helps Increase Concentration & Focus*
  • Helps Boost Metabolism*
  • Helps Increase Workout Strength*
  • Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*
Key Ingredients of Seismic Surge:
Beta Alanine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to raise muscle carnosine concentrations which in turn helps to reduce muscle fatigue increasing the amount of work one can perform at high intensities.
Caffeine Anhydrous: As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.
Alpha Yohimbine Hydrochloride: This ingredient is an alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist that promotes the improved lipolysis. It increases the blood flow throughout the body and is also known to help decrease fat synthesis by increasing fatty acid mobilization.
1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine (Delayed Caffeine):This compound is well-known for its stimulating effects on the central nervous system, which can enhance mental alertness and reduce feelings of fatigue. In the context of working out or exercise, caffeine (including delayed-release forms) can offer several potential benefits from increased endurance, enhanced strength and power, improved focus and concentration and DOMS reduction.
Theobromine: From the cocoa plant this ingredient helps to produce the “feel-good” sensation you experience while eating chocolate. This helps smooth out the feelings one gets when taking high doses of caffeine and stimulants.
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter in the brain known for its calming and anti-anxiety effects. It's not directly associated with improving workout performance in terms of strength or endurance. However, GABA's potential benefits for working out could be indirect. By promoting relaxation and reducing stress, GABA might aid in recovery after intense physical activity and improve sleep quality, which is crucial for muscle recovery and growth. Better sleep and reduced stress can indirectly contribute to better overall physical performance and well-being, which may positively impact workout results.
L-Citrulline Malate 2:1: A non-essential amino acid that helps to increase muscular energy improve both anaerobic and aerobic activity, strength, power, increase nitric oxide production (muscle pumps) as well as help to reduce fatigue and soreness post training.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are looking for a Stim HEAVY pre-workout that will punch you in the face look no further!!!

I consume A LOT of caffeine. I drank 1 scoop of this at 1:30 Monday afternoon and by 1:55-2:00 was ready to CHEW on 45lb plates!!! Visible lower jaw tremor!!! Mixed almost instantly and the flavor was spot on! It’s the Alpha Yo that gives that “extra” feeling stim wise. I work out in an unheated garage in New Hampshire (31degrees out) and was sweating with the chills all at the same time. The pump was great and I really repped out on some tricep movement’s 20plus rep range. I will be going to 3/4 of a scoop for the duration of this product due to its potency!!! GABA w a stim is new to me. Have never tried GABA b4. Did seem to need a little more time between sets to catch my breath, not sure if that is from the GABA/stim combo. All in all it more than delivers!!!

Mixability is a 10/10

Flavor Rocket Pop 10/10

Pump 9/10

Energy/stim 11/10

I had relatively no crash at all!!!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you are looking for a Stim HEAVY pre-workout that will punch you in the face look no further!!!

I consume A LOT of caffeine. I drank 1 scoop of this at 1:30 Monday afternoon and by 1:55-2:00 was ready to CHEW on 45lb plates!!! Visible lower jaw tremor!!! Mixed almost instantly and the flavor was spot on! It’s the Alpha Yo that gives that “extra” feeling stim wise. I work out in an unheated garage in New Hampshire (31degrees out) and was sweating with the chills all at the same time. The pump was great and I really repped out on some tricep movement’s 20plus rep range. I will be going to 3/4 of a scoop for the duration of this product due to its potency!!! GABA w a stim is new to me. Have never tried GABA b4. Did seem to need a little more time between sets to catch my breath, not sure if that is from the GABA/stim combo. All in all it more than delivers!!!

Mixability is a 10/10

Flavor Rocket Pop 10/10

Pump 9/10

Energy/stim 11/10

Similar experience here. One scoop had me overly stimmed by a lot, But there was no crash when it ended. It just took a while for my cns to simmer down

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Similar experience here. One scoop had me overly stimmed by a lot, But there was no crash when it ended. It just took a while for my cns to simmer down
Totally agree. I was dreading the crash and it NEVER came. Knocking back a 3/4 scoop atm pregaming for my Tuesday routine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice guys! definitely sounds like a winner and potent to boot. 3/4 just make the tub last longer. great reviews so far!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nice guys! definitely sounds like a winner and potent to boot. 3/4 just make the tub last longer. great reviews so far!
Its definately a kick in the ass. I could see the effects at even a half scoop day 1

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mixability is a 10/10

Flavor Rocket Pop 10/10

Pump 9/10

Energy/stim 11/10

11/10 on energy! Sounds like it treated you well! :)

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout #2 was Tuesday 2/7/2024. I went w 3/4 of a scoop which was still STRONG! Drank pwo 5:30ish. Lifted for 6pm. I am currently doing a shoulder and arms emphasis Mesocycle with high volume so the extra kick in the ass worked out nice
I hit 3 curl variations for 3 sets in the 15+ rep range, lateral raises 3x16 and bent over BB rows 3x15. Pump was on point. Didn’t notice any less pump at 3/4 scoop. Strength and focus were dialed in also. The Alpha Yo continues to shine. I am going to scale back on my coffee consumption during the day as I lift after work. I was binged 4 episodes of “Mayor of Kingstown” last night and b4 I knew it, it was midnight. Again, no crash or headache. Just a “wow I have to be up for work in 6 hrs” kinda moment. All in all I am pleased with this product. Today is an off day, will lift on Thursday and update Friday.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I keep getting confused on if im in my log or yours lol

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very different? GABA and a Stim together? I know low-dose Theacrine is used in many to maybe battle "the crash"?
Would GABA be the same thing, or just maybe help someone come down in time?

I take 500 mg of GABA nightly before bed with my evening supps.
You never use a heater in your garage gym? Ive been using one of these for 30+ years in mine, works great.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You never use a heater in your garage gym? Ive been using one of these for 30+ years in mine, works great.
Propane heater. That probably heats it up pretty quick. I just use an electric space heater and turn it on probably 30 minutes before my workout and it does the job to knock the frost off :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I edited my log title. The “-“ between mini and log wasn’t enough. 🤣
Lol, i couldnt figure it out and i just realized the name was the same. Twice I started writing something for my log in yours and caught it last second lol

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Propane heater. That probably heats it up pretty quick. I just use an electric space heater and turn it on probably 30 minutes before my workout and it does the job to knock the frost off :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it works well, I turn on the electric space heater and then this thing for like 45 mins, when I get out there, nice and warm.
I then shut down the propane when I start. The space heater then keeps it nice in there.

We used to have band practice in a cold garage back 30+ years ago. The drummers dad saw us playing all covered in coats, hats, frozen breath, etc... He went and bought us one of these and I've been using them ever since...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, it works well, I turn on the electric space heater and then this thing for like 45 mins, when I get out there, nice and warm.
I then shut down the propane when I start. The space heater then keeps it nice in there.

We used to have band practice in a cold garage back 30+ years ago. The drummers dad saw us playing all covered in coats, hats, frozen breath, etc... He went and bought us one of these and I've been using them ever since...
I got a Old kerosene heater That my father used to use in his shoe repair store in the 90's. It was the only way to heat the building lol. I still use it to warm up my brothers basement

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very different? GABA and a Stim together? I know low-dose Theacrine is used in many to maybe battle "the crash"?
Would GABA be the same thing, or just maybe help someone come down in time?

I take 500 mg of GABA nightly before bed with my evening supps.
I’m going for a “Rocky IV” training vibe so I go w no heat. Lol
Did your garage band ever play local?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
S
Yeah, we opened for Nuclear Assault, Death Angel, Paul DiAnno (ex-Maiden) etc... Fun times...
Salisbury Beach when it’s was Sneakers, or Escape Club or Chapter 2?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3rd workout in the books w Seismic Surge as my PWO. Hit tri’s, chest, and some delt work. Everything in the 15 to 25 rep range. Stellar pump and focus w no crash. 3/4 scoop still suites me just fine. So far I am completely satisfied with this product!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
3rd workout in the books w Seismic Surge as my PWO. Hit tri’s, chest, and some delt work. Everything in the 15 to 25 rep range. Stellar pump and focus w no crash. 3/4 scoop still suites me just fine. So far I am completely satisfied with this product!!!
my man. glad you’re loving it. sounds like we have winner!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still doing a shoulders and arm focused Mesocycle mon, Tues, thurs, fri. This is week 3, 0 RIR, next week is deload. Seismic Surge really shines when you are trying to go “All in Ballz out!!!” I dropped to half a scoop this week as I had to shift all of my trying to 6:30 pm after work. Still AMAZING pumps and plenty of diesel in the tank to generate that torque and HP needed for higher rep counts to failure. I haven’t used and Yohimbine products in about a year or so. This mix doesn’t leave me feeling nasty and crawling in my skin as yohimbine has in the past. No digestive issues either as that is normally a factor for me w yohimbine. I did half a scoop Wednesday b4 cardio and didnt want to get off the hamster wheel but had stuff to do. Lol. I was planning on doing a cut this spring but this product limits my cravings after my last meal. That being said, I am now on a cut! Seismic Surge is going to be a staple for this cut. If it keeps me from zombie snacking I’m gonna run with it!!!(junk food, not brains)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro! yeah Yohimbine can be hard on some and it seems like you have had that experience in the last. Glad this is clean and treating you well. Hardest part of cutting is diet so if this is helping you limit your calories I’m all about it! Glad it’s treating you so well. definitely a legit product.