Pushing my limits with anabolics - help me brainstorm!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright, fall is here and I'm due for my heavy cycle of the year. I'm getting bloods done in a week or two and if everything is good I'll be loading up heavy this year.

Plan 1

LGD: weeks 1-8
Dmz: weeks 7-12
Trest : weeks 5-12
MK677: trying to do this for a whole year nonstop

Plan 2:
Same layout as above but swapping it with MSTEN for weeks 9-12 instead of DMZ

Plan 3:
Kickstart with a stronger compound then by the time I'm off of msten or Dmz, LGD would take over. I can run LGD for 10 weeks

Cycle supports will be bulk TUDCA, hawthorne berry, fish oil, coq10, etc. I'm stocked up on these.

I have multiple types of AI and SERMS on hand. I'm welcoming any critiques, I want this to be my best cycle yet. So the more input the better. Thanks!!!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Erm, seeing as we're pushing limits here why not have a kickstart AND a finisher with some break in the middle to let your liver recover?

That way make gains, cement them with the LGD and then dry up and lean out.

1-3/4 - Msten
1-10 - LGD
7-12 - DMZ
5-12 - Trest

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Erm, seeing as we're pushing limits here why not have a kickstart AND a finisher with some break in the middle to let your liver recover?

That way make gains, cement them with the LGD and then dry up and lean out.

1-3/4 - Msten
1-10 - LGD
7-12 - DMZ
5-12 - Trest
Whoah I know I cnt handle that. I could barely handle Dmz at 6 weeks let alone stacked with msten.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like option 2. Finishing with Sten and Trest for 4 weeks. That could pack on some serious lean mass if you have a good AI. I love sten:) Maybe 5 weeks of sten if you could handle it. Trest oughta make that doable.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Whoah I know I cnt handle that. I could barely handle Dmz at 6 weeks let alone stacked with msten.
Could Kickstart with RAD for 4-5 weeks, at which time the LGD will be rocking.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Weeks 1-4 8mgs rad-140
Weeks 3-8 8mgs lgd
Weeks 8-13 dmz ? Or flip that around

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rad 8mg 1-4 weeks

Trest 50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100 1-8 weeks

LGD 8mg 1-8 weeks

Dmz 50mg 3- 8 weeks

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Not stacked bro....
True not stacked but I don't like the feeling of being on heavy methylated compounds. I feel unhealthy and having it staggered as so will just make this run unenjoyable. I like the idea but I'll probably just stick to one.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh lotsa good options here but I don't want to buy RAD140. I'm saving my dough for more gharine.
Jebrook I do like the 5 weeker sten. I haven't tried msten yet so I might roll with that if I can find more. I think one bottle of OL msten will only give me a 4 week run. I can actually run abombs too cause I have those.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How fast does msten kick in vs dmz? When I ran Dmz I felt it full force on weeks 3 onwards. If msten has a faster kick in time I might use it as a kicker then.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Rad 8mg 1-4 weeks

Trest 50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100 1-8 weeks

LGD 8mg 1-8 weeks

Dmz 50mg 3- 8 weeks
When I ran trest 50, 75, 100 I didn't notice extra gains/better performance. So this time around I might stick to 50 steady throughout with split dose.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How fast does msten kick in vs dmz? When I ran Dmz I felt it full force on weeks 3 onwards. If msten has a faster kick in time I might use it as a kicker then.
Around day 11 or 12 for me both times I've ran it. Definitely a Kickstarter or a kicker.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Around day 11 or 12 for me both times I've ran it. Definitely a Kickstarter or a kicker.
I think you have me convinced to start with something heavy instead of ending with it. I've seen a lot of reports here on AM that lgd fully activates quite late like 5th week onwards.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Eh lgd started around day 16 for me , but I agree with the methyl in the beginning Ontop lgd

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Eh lgd started around day 16 for me , but I agree with the methyl in the beginning Ontop lgd
Cool, the only downside of starting with Dmz or msten is a longer trest run. I don't like the long shutdown of over 10 weeks. So if I Kickstart with Dmz or msten I might make this a 10 weeker.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Feel you on that , do what you feel comfortable with !

hide83

Awards
When I ran trest 50, 75, 100 I didn't notice extra gains/better performance. So this time around I might stick to 50 steady throughout with split dose.
50 is perfect if running primarily as a base imo. You don't really need more