Board Sponsor
Awards
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every one has plenty of time.
Great, thanks! A very exciting opportunity to work with a damn good company, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out while out of town with the wife!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bio: Age - 23 Weight - 160 Years training - 6

I started training for football in high school where I was an all star. I then continued in college playing football for almost a year when I got really sick and ended up in the hospital with failing kidneys and weighing in at only 100 lbs. Since being released form that hospital around 2 years ago I have been focused on putting on healthy weight. I went through tough times with trying to restart my body to make testosterone again with no luck. I am not on trt and ready to make some serious gains. Since starting trt a few months ago I have gone from about 145 to 160. Although the whole idea of trt is depressing, I am more motivated than ever to put on the size and strength I want especially now that I have the building blocks to do so!
When I first started on these board I had no idea who or what purus labs was and it didn't seem like many people did. Today is a different story. Purus labs has slowly been building a great reputation as one of the best companies in the industry. I was lucky enough to log a few of their products like muscle marinade, dpol, slintensity, and condense. I also have been using these products quite frequently because of the amazing experience I had in my logs. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/210176-only-one-word.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196704-mkretz-inslinsifys-his.html (sorry about the title again, tried to get it fixed), http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/193003-mkretz-gets-marinaded.html this also has dpol.

I want to be a rep for purus labs honestly for one specific reason. I want to be a part of a great company. They are more than just great products but also have great people behind the products which is one in a million. I have great experiences with all of their reps throughout my logs and their customer service has always been top notch. Being a rep for this company would give me tons of pride and would allow me more opportunity to spread the word about how great of a company purus is. No matter what happens I wish purus the best in the future I will be right behind you, and good luck to all the great applicants!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I'd say we have an nice collection of apps here. I'll say by the end of the week we shall have shifted through everything it may take longer.... and we will report back.
It's still open to anyone that wants to apply as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'd say we have an nice collection of apps here. I'll say by the end of the week we shall have shifted through everything it may take longer.... and we will report back.
Suspense kills me :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, you might be missing one

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus could use a dynamic trio of reps for sure

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright well lets see....

27 yrs old. I came here to AM in may last year and just happened to come across a buncha guys talking about this company called purus. Since all these guys seemed to know what they were talking about I put in for an opportunity to log FSXR. Loved it. Next on the list was MM. I continued to break PR's and was in love lol. I've ran everything in the purus line and ALWAYS keep MM and condense in my stash. I'm a true believer in purus and have nothing but respect for the company as well as all the reps (except Doja ;) ) would love the opportunity to be able to help people the same as others have helped me.
just one more spot open now, right?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about getting R3 in there. That might make the Purus reps collective awesomeness a little too much for this board to handle.. Day gon splode yall

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't know about getting R3 in there. That might make the Purus reps collective awesomeness a little too much for this board to handle.. Day gon splode yall
The guys we have now and the new crew may put me into retirement. :)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i cant wait to see! im excited/nervous lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". -Wayne Gretzky -, Michael Scott

I want to start this application with a bit about myself. I'm 30 years old and married with my first child on the way. I have been involved in sports my entire life, from playing soccer as a wee lad all the way to playing college baseball. I was never the biggest guy, I graduated from high school at 160 lbs and entered college the same weight. I pitched in high school and college and my coaches always had me lifting with high reps to keep my flexibility. Fast forward a few years and four knee surgeries later I was done with baseball and weighed 220 lbs and hadn't worked out in a few years. I was a photographer for a local news station and was eating fast food every day. I woke up one morning and had enough, I needed to snap out of the funk and I turned to lifting. When I made the decision to take my health more seriously I never looked back. I've been lifting for 4 years now and I am in the best shape of my life. It was slow going at first as I had no idea what to do but with dedication and the help of a lot of great people online I learned and continue to learn more about lifting and the human body. I went from being the chubby out of shape guy, to being the guy that my friends call for workout/supplement advice. I'm happy to report that this summer I will be getting back into baseball, playing in a mens league. I never could have done this without finding the gym and all the help I received from reading and interacting on various boards. In my personal life, I work as an account executive at a multimedia production company. We do everything from creating websites to branding for many local companies. I really enjoy what I do and I feel that my skills in the field of marketing, coupled with my dedication and desire to continue learning/teaching people about working out are a good fit for a great company.

Enough about me and onto why I want to with the fellas at Purus. I have only posted on this board for a few months, but used this site in the past to do research on techniques and supplements. I enjoy seeing the way that the current reps interact with the members of the boards. I've seen alot of companies where their only interaction seems like a sales pitch which really is off putting. I like going into someones log and finding tips, motivation and just general conversation and I see that all the time with the Purus reps. It's refreshing to see and exactly the way I would want to interact as a rep. Having only tried Muscle Marinade so far I won't lie and say that I love every product you have cause I just haven't tried em all yet. I know I really enjoyed MM and am getting ready to order some Dpol for my next stack. But the reason I want to rep for Purus is I am really impressed with how well you market yourselves throughout the internet. Your facebook page is very active and your web page is very professional. I also see you pop up on other forums and review sites which is a very good indicator of a strong company.

Sorry for the novel! But seriously thanks for the consideration and even if I'm not chosen I look forward to trying more of your products and continued interaction here on the boards!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have to apply...
oh don't be so coy, just do it already! jesus, it's not like you have to romance it and ease it in, just go for it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for Dynamic Reps

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Alright well then,

I'm 26, a few years ago I had an accident with my past employer and post surgery I began working with a great team of trainers. They really challenged me a pushed me into a great direction focusing on strength. I fell off the wagon when my wife and I purchased our home and I had to do "real" work. I came from a missions background and we lived on minimal income because we're hippie folk and get by on basics. After about a year I had become pretty complacent and stopped lifting until I started having pain again. Then I met a member from this board (LTL) who encouraged me to get back in and start again.since then I've been pretty much pain free and have made many improvements. Both through hard work and supplementation.

I apologize for the format I am using my phone.

There are few supplement companies that I go to on a regular basis Purus being one of them. I have always trusted and respected their reps and have always gotten sound advice and motivation from them. That being said is the reason I would like to rep for them. Being part of that family and brotherhood and because they have reliable products that do as they advertise.

I have a few sponsored and un-sponsored logs that I will edit in shortly.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215167-r3actions-pes-usp.html
(was not able to complete due to GI issues from test powder)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223423-r3acting-nla-supp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/207582-r3acts-pes-erase.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213344-r3action-gets-fat.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225011-r3action-pt-d.html

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright well then,

I'm 26, a few years ago I had an accident with my past employer and post surgery I began working with a great team of trainers. They really challenged me a pushed me into a great direction focusing on strength. I fell off the wagon when my wife and I purchased our home and I had to do "real" work. I came from a missions background and we lived on minimal income because we're hippie folk and get by on basics. After about a year I had become pretty complacent and stopped lifting until I started having pain again. Then I met a member from this board (LTL) who encouraged me to get back in and start again.since then I've been pretty much pain free and have made many improvements. Both through hard work and supplementation.

I apologize for the format I am using my phone.

There are few supplement companies that I go to on a regular basis Purus being one of them. I have always trusted and respected their reps and have always gotten sound advice and motivation from them. That being said is the reason I would like to rep for them. Being part of that family and brotherhood and because they have reliable products that do as they advertise.

I have a few sponsored and un-sponsored logs that I will edit in shortly.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215167-r3actions-pes-usp.html
(was not able to complete due to GI issues from test powder)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223423-r3acting-nla-supp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225011-r3action-pt-d.html

image-804471486.jpg

YES! YES! YES!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh1t just got real

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
anticipation is gonna give me a heartattack...hope im still in the running :dance:

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
anticipation is gonna give me a heartattack...hope im still in the running :dance:
You and me both! I really think I'd bring something new to the table with my supplementation as well as rehabilitating and corrective work background which I think is great for any group if reps because hey people aren't gonna get the best results from a product unless they are able to fire the right muscles without pain amiright??

Plus knowing the studies behind WHY purus product labels are better than others is super important. I really hope that I'm even being considered for this!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone that applied will get considered. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Had to rep everyone in here. Purus Labs is gonna be sweating a storm making picks. Between this and the USP Labs Rep Openings i am surprised this is not bigger. 2 huge companies putting a rep job at stake.
Thx man! I've been mobile thats why I can't apply reps. :)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
You and me both! I really think I'd bring something new to the table with my supplementation as well as rehabilitating and corrective work background which I think is great for any group if reps because hey people aren't gonna get the best results from a product unless they are able to fire the right muscles without pain amiright??

Plus knowing the studies behind WHY purus product labels are better than others is super important. I really hope that I'm even being considered for this!
exactly man..purus labs deserves only the best reps out there.i feel i can spread the great news and science on purus labs supps from research and experience

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to rep everyone in here. Purus Labs is gonna be sweating a storm making picks. Between this and the USP Labs Rep Openings i am surprised this is not bigger. 2 huge companies putting a rep job at stake.
Two great companies for sure. Its gonna be a big year for the industry.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whoever is chosen will be a great pick , cant wait!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
whoever is chosen will be a great pick , cant wait!
me neither bro. i would be SO greatful for this opportunity. this is a dream of mine (srs)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looking forward to seeng the outcome. Really like this company and the reps, quality for sure. Thought about it, not sure how I'd fit. These candidates here and over at the other thread have some ups on me.

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
i;d like to log dpol because i can make detailed and i love puruses products
i like nitrates 2, they really give me good vein burst real rel good