Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm down 3 tubs but gave a lot of samples away haha ****

msrider

msrider

Awards
Well I think it would be a good financial move for Purus to give out samples because I bet once people try it they will be hooked.
For sure they would! Prolly the best I've had. I said that about MM too but love bothe. Will stay with MM and take a half here and there of condense from my wife lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm almost done with two tubs since it's been released... I think a break is in order. I notice pumps, not insane pumps (like when I 1st started lifting, but non the less pumped) but the clean ingredients & clean energy is what does it for me!
I always take atleast a week off or 2 then hit it again. Like most we get tollerent of it and have to have more to get same effect. Having said that, purus preworkouts will b a staple in my workouts from now on. :) good **** mane!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I always take atleast a week off or 2 then hit it again. Like most we get tollerent of it and have to have more to get same effect. Having said that, purus preworkouts will b a staple in my workouts from now on. :) good **** mane!
That's what we strive to do, thanks for supporting us and the company.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For sure they would! Prolly the best I've had. I said that about MM too but love bothe. Will stay with MM and take a half here and there of condense from my wife lol
I love them both... Have one crystalized scoop left of both flavors of MM. Gonna use one today

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm down 3 tubs but gave a lot of samples away haha ****
Won't lie bro! I won't give up my pre's from purus lol. I did have 3 of my buddies get MM last week.....then I take 2 scoops of condense and was blown away. Gots to tell them same guys to get condense too haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
That's what we strive to do, thanks for supporting us and the company.
U guys are welcome! Just keep making these great products for us. You guys do a realy good job of repping Purus. First thing I see is Purus when I became a member of this forum. I asked somone what is Purus. Is it a steroid l said haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U guys are welcome! Just keep making these great products for us. You guys do a realy good job of repping Purus. First thing I see is Purus when I became a member of this forum. I asked somone what is Purus. Is it a steroid l said haha
Use to be ;-)

msrider

msrider

Awards
How do I give rep points on the phone app or can i

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
msrider

msrider

Awards
Nope? :boggled:
Damn I didn't use my app this time I uused my internet connection double ckicked and said can't give rep pts twice to same post. Guess I will have to buy a keyboard for my lap top that my 4 year old pulled all the keys off. Will give u guys rep pts soon lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you "thank" a post it adds rep to the poster. That's why it said u can't add rep twice.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
I tried to rep u bothe again, I'm a failure!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to rep u bothe again, I'm a failure!
Lmao just don't thank the post and you can rep man lol pick a different post that u haven't liked or thanked yet

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
So I am starting to worry that maybe I am building up a tolerance to the caffeine already. The last 2 workouts just havent had the energy that I had become used to. As I stated a while back, I have been using about 1.5 scoops before training. I have a half bottle of Motivate and I think I may start adding 1 or 2 caps to the Condense to give me that energy back. I know increasing the stims is only a short term fix and I am going to have to take a stim break at some point. It really sucks because I have developed a serious relationship with my condense and I will be heartbroken when I cant consume it.

I am going to finish this tub before the break, but then I think I need to take a couple weeks off of the stims.

The pumps and endurance are still F'ing EPIC!!

My arms just blow up after the first couple sets i do for the day. And im not even training them directly. Its just after my press or bench with a few sets of chins mixed in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I def notice the endurace on this product, glad you are too!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bump!!!!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I finished the tub a while ago and am currently taking a stim break. I loved the condense so much though that I bought 2 tubs over black Fri. Can't wait to start back up and try the apple flavor!

Condense is my favorite pre I have used to date!

Thanks again to Purus for introducing me to an awesome supp I might not have otherwise tried.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Aw just didn't see a final review is all and also a bump to get the log ahead of the game so people know

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Aw just didn't see a final review is all and also a bump to get the log ahead of the game so people know
Oh my bad! Sorry about that, I will post up a detailed final review in a bit. I'm out on my phone, when I get back on my computer ill get it up.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh my bad! Sorry about that, I will post up a detailed final review in a bit. I'm out on my phone, when I get back on my computer ill get it up.
Greatly appreciated! Glad you enjoyed it brother!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN for review!!!! For me, 2 scoops is too much pump. LOL