purebred gets nerdy with nootropics

purebred

Hey everyone!

It's been some time since i've been active on here. got caught up with life: school, work, daddy duties, fraternity duties. I'm currently working a full-time job doing Armed Security and I'm taking 3 classes on-line: Law Enforcement, Victimology, Research Methods for CJ and Criminology. I'm pursuing my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I'm extremely tired at the moment so this will be extremely brief. I've decided to get back on the ball with nootropics. I haven't taken noots in about a year now (don't ask why I stopped cause idk either lol). I had some Piracetam from Nutraplanet lying around and I got motivated but after doing a little research I realized that batch had been analyzed back in October 2011. When I contacted Customer Support over @ NP they informed me the batch should be good 2 years from the date of manufacture so....I'm a bit on the fence about whether I should continue taking the Piracetam. In any case, I ordered Aniracetam , Noopept and CDP Choline--all set to arrive this Saturday.

I'm still on the fence about the Piracetam (which I was hoping you all could help with me) but I am also unsure as to what doses to start with. I did some research to see where my starting points should be when it comes time to dose and this is what I came up with:

Aniracetam - 1500mg/ED (2 doses)
CDP Choline - 250mg (once in the AM?)
Noopept - 20mg (2x/ED AM/PM?)

I may or may not decide to just go ahead and throw the Piracetam into the mix as well @ 1500mgs 2x/ED (AM/PM).

Looking forward to seeing you guys' feedback. Heading to bed now to rest up for a long day tomorrow.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some like Piracetam, but it did nothing but make me want to sleep no matter the dose. I literally would be half falling asleep at my desk the entire day and could not shake it. Aniracetam works very well for me with Alpha GPC, but I actually stopped using it about a month ago and started back with Bocapa, Ashwagandha, and Alpha GPC with better recall results. I have been taking Aniracetam for about 4-5 years, so I may have just become burnt out on it.

purebred

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear your experience with piracetam didn't go so well. Can't say I had a similar experience so I wish I could offer you some feedback to improve your perception on piracetam.

I did decide I will be taking:

Aniracetam: 800mg 2x/ED
CDPCholine: 250mg 2x/ED
Noopept: 15mg 2x/ED
Piracetam 1.5g 2x/ED

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once you get used to that stack, it is fun to add about 125-150mg of phenylpiracetam once and awhile. I like to save it for the weekends because it gives me something to look forward to and the tolerance builds fast. Hands down the best noot for tunnel like focus and full body energy. I take that around 9-10am and it starts to taper around 8pm or so.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
OP have you tried Noopept before? I have some right now that I've been just waiting to try.

purebred

Once you get used to that stack, it is fun to add about 125-150mg of phenylpiracetam once and awhile. I like to save it for the weekends because it gives me something to look forward to and the tolerance builds fast. Hands down the best noot for tunnel like focus and full body energy. I take that around 9-10am and it starts to taper around 8pm or so.
def going to keep that in mind, chief. i'm all for that idea. i can't even imagine how much studying i'd be able to get done with immense tunnel vision such as the one you describe lol

OP have you tried Noopept before? I have some right now that I've been just waiting to try.
cant say i have tried it before. this is my first experience with it. im not sure if the effects are immediate or cumulative but i am currently on my second week and there is a noticeable difference in my perception. it's very slight but it's still noticeably present.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
OP i had some good results with piracetam and alpha-gpc. As kisaj mentioned the tired feeling which seemed to go away for me with about 200mg of caffeine. I also would throw in some adrafinil from time to time which is really great stuff but can't use to often do to liver toxicity.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
def going to keep that in mind, chief. i'm all for that idea. i can't even imagine how much studying i'd be able to get done with immense tunnel vision such as the one you describe lol
I look at it as more recreational and that is why I save it for the weekends. Go for a hike, walk the dog, outdoor activities are the best. I can't sit in a meeting or anything. It makes you too wound up to sit and study, imo.

purebred

I look at it as more recreational and that is why I save it for the weekends. Go for a hike, walk the dog, outdoor activities are the best. I can't sit in a meeting or anything. It makes you too wound up to sit and study, imo.
or...engage in "physical activity"? lol

What do you guys think about consuming the piracetam? (even tho its a few months past the supposed expiration date)