Not open for further replies.
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In all honesty I checked last December and it wasn’t up any longer. Neither was Epi or any of the other PHs they were selling.
I assume what happened was they got cold feet, and after some time when they saw all these other companies still selling designer steroids, they went back to it. I would imagine that was why ICC existed to start with. Somebody wanted to keep selling DS.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what happened? i was about to place an order when the site went down
So was I. No Idea, to be honest. I know I won't be mentioning any brands like that openly very soon. I notice it seems like every time I mention a good thing openly, it gets closed up or busted.

I already found my replacement brand for both pure Rawz and ICC.

Also, the eBay pure Rawz guy has your Trest TD and trendione/trenavar

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I assume what happened was they got cold feet, and after some time when they saw all these other companies still selling designer steroids, they went back to it. I would imagine that was why ICC existed to start with. Somebody wanted to keep selling DS.
More than likely man. I had just bought sdrol and Epi from them the month before. Went on to make another purchase and saw it was gone. :( the ironclad came out of no where. Never worked with them before though.

K1N6

Awards
Yeah the only one i saw was sdrol and a sdrol mix called nephilum or something

Airgarden

Awards
So I emailed pure rawz and they sold out of the MK 677 powder but somehow I still was able to purchase it on Black Friday. So now my order is going to be held up until they get more powder in this week or next week. If you were wondering what’s going on with your order it’s likely the same situation. As pure rawz continues to grow it’s nice to be able to trust a source for quality but man, their shipping drives me nuts. Does anybody have another trusted source of MK 677 powder so I don’t have to worry about coming off cycle if my order doesn’t get in?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I emailed pure rawz and they sold out of the MK 677 powder but somehow I still was able to purchase it on Black Friday. So now my order is going to be held up until they get more powder in this week or next week. If you were wondering what’s going on with your order it’s likely the same situation. As pure rawz continues to grow it’s nice to be able to trust a source for quality but man, their shipping drives me nuts. Does anybody have another trusted source of MK 677 powder so I don’t have to worry about coming off cycle if my order doesn’t get in?
Narrows Labs. I run them. They are gtg and usually ship within one or two days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So was I. No Idea, to be honest. I know I won't be mentioning any brands like that openly very soon. I notice it seems like every time I mention a good thing openly, it gets closed up or busted.

PM sent

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I was also looking for a UK available mk677 source. Tried body conscious and alphaform labs and wasn’t impressed

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I was also looking for a UK available mk677 source. Tried body conscious and alphaform labs and wasn’t impressed

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Your PMs are full, brother

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can you pm me the source? Your inbox is full

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purerawz lost my future business. It’s been 11 days since the shipping label was created and they still haven’t sent the mk.

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
Purerawz lost my future business. It’s been 11 days since the shipping label was created and they still haven’t sent the mk.
Have you emailed them? I can't even get a response.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you emailed them? I can't even get a response.
Email them and tell them if they don’t reply within 24 hours you will be asking for a refund from your credit card company for non delivery of merchandise. They will respond then because if you do that not only will you get your money back, but the credit card company will also charge the merchant a fee. Every time I have had a problem and threatened a merchant with that I have
Gotten a reply within 24 hours.

Airgarden

Awards
They shipped my **** finally. I just got the notification that it left Tennessee from tracking. Hopefully they get their **** together.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They shipped my **** finally. I just got the notification that it left Tennessee from tracking. Hopefully they get their **** together.
Probably just out of stock for awhile due to more Black Friday sales than anticipated. It happens to even the best of companies. I wouldn’t give up on them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This time of year can be insane for online businesses, give them a bit of time but make sure to keep in contact.

buntznastyfit

Awards
I got an email from them saying there was a mix up in finance and my order was completed then a day later got an email with the shipping info

Airgarden

Awards
As promised... I had my IGF 1 tested at 3-1/2 weeks on cycle and it was 328 ng/mL with normal range 105-298 ng/mL for my age of 24. I believe it has elevated quite a bit, but I don’t have a baseline to compare to (I waited to get bloods until after pct from my last cycle of lgd and Ostarine, and I started my mk 677 cycle at the end of pct). I will get my levels tested again in a month or two. It has now been 5 weeks since I started and I have noticed increased strength gains (I’m a powerlifter so this is good), awesome sleep and vivid dreams (still), and increased hunger. I’m looking bigger and when I was home for the holidays my parents asked if I was juicing, lol, since I am quite a bit thicker in the shoulders and arms, especially since thanksgiving. I have gained around 8 pounds since I started 5 weeks ago and it seems that I have added little to know body fat in those 8 pounds. The early symptoms of lethargy and bloating that I experienced have vanished. All and all I am getting bigger and stronger without adding body fat, so I believe that my Mk 677 is legit and well worth it with few side effects, except for slightly elevating my blood glucose (it was at 94 ng/dL fasting). Only time will tell when I get my next blood test if nurtrobal will truly elevate IGF-1 in the long term.

Side note about Pure Rawz Pct: I used their clomid after a 6 weeks cycle of Ostarine and ligandrol. Pre-cycle my free testosterone was 733, at the end of cycle it dropped to 340. 3 weeks after my 3 weeks of clomid pct I tested at a free test level of 881. It also ramped up my LH and FSH. All I can say is wow, not only is clomid legit, but it works wonders as a SARMs PCT.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
They sell HGH there, have thought about giving it a shot. Just so expensive haha

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IGF-1 hasn’t been proven to work as well. You’d be better off with the MK-677 if you’re not wanting to try the HGH.
As well for what? For new tissue accrual within minutes it’s the tops.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Would adding hgh during PCT yield good benefits?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would adding hgh during PCT yield good benefits?
Yes. Better recovery for sure. Especially if you’re using blast type doses of it, to be frank. It’s ****ing expensive. And if you use GH you’re foolish if you don’t also use long acting insulin, so igf1-lr3 is overall better as it gives the direct benefit of both at once.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As well for what? For new tissue accrual within minutes it’s the tops.

Do they carry IGF 1 too in addition to HGH at Pure Rawz? Is this something that you have to pin? Which in your opinion is best for new muscle growth- IGF 1, Human growth hormone, or MK 677? What is least expensive?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do they carry IGF 1 too in addition to HGH at Pure Rawz? Is this something that you have to pin? Which in your opinion is best for new muscle growth- IGF 1, Human growth hormone, or MK 677? What is least expensive?
HGH and IGF-1 have to be pinned.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
IGF1-lr3 will have your serum IGF elevated to superhuman levels for hours and hours.

I don’t want to use insulin. But IGF And HGHR ago in my book. What’s the dosage protocol? How long should I take it for?

nattyhamlet

Awards
Is their Tamoxifen/nolva pct legit? Been looking for SERMS and this seems good

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t want to use insulin. But IGF And HGHR ago in my book. What’s the dosage protocol? How long should I take it for?
Technically you can take them as long as you want. If you use GH you have to take the IGF1LR3 (or insulin) for sure or you will cause your pancreas’ beta cells to work harder and possibly shut down causing diabetes.

I have seen month-on month-off protocols, or full cycle, or year round. It really depends on what you’re wanting for results and what you’re willing to take for possible negative side effects. Remember cancer and organ growth are caused by both GH and IGF. Cardiomegaly is not something you want in life.

Generally the dosages are going to be 2-5iu GH 3-5x daily and 100mcg IGF1-LR3 in the morning.

Personally I prefer Hexarelin and IGF1-LR3 preworkout. Even though it’s long acting, it only really works if it has muscle tissue to repair. If the muscles aren’t already damaged it goes to the heart. That’s my own broscience, no idea if that’s making anything safer. Plus, I do most of my eating and carb loading post workout. But don’t take it before your cardio, whatever you do. That’s for sure...

I know Rich Piana did his GH and IGF together before cardio in the morning (more broscience, supposed to be leaning) and he had severe cardiomegaly.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I must warn as well that excessive dosages of IGF-1 can have the same consequences as overdosing insulin. You can die. Do not ever use more than 100mcg.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I must warn as well that excessive dosages of IGF-1 can have the same consequences as overdosing insulin. You can die. Do not ever use more than 100mcg.
If one is just dosing MK 677 would insulin still be recommended?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one is just dosing MK 677 would insulin still be recommended?
Anyone heard of this often? I am interested in mk677 as peptides are a bit confusing to me and my understanding is Insulin is the second most dangerous substance in bodybuilding next to the fat burner we are not allowed to discuss. I want to run 6 months of it but really dont wnat to end up diabetic.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone heard of this often? I am interested in mk677 as peptides are a bit confusing to me and my understanding is Insulin is the second most dangerous substance in bodybuilding next to the fat burner we are not allowed to discuss. I want to run 6 months of it but really dont wnat to end up diabetic.
I have heard it can increase blood sugar in some people, but to what extent I don’t know.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Insulin is far more ndangerous than DNP. Also, where in the rules does it say we cannot discuss?

BroBrian

I don’t think mk 677 warrants the use of insulin. It will affect your insulin sensitivity causing your bgl to increase but not to the point of needing exogenous insulin. IME simple things like diet adjustment such as eating higher fat and lower carbs or eating more low gi carbs and/or using supplements like berberine, fish oil, cinnamon, chromium, magnesium, vit D, have all been proven to increase insulin sensitivity. That should be enough to keep your bgl in check honestly

Airgarden

Awards
I don’t think mk 677 warrants the use of insulin. It will affect your insulin sensitivity causing your bgl to increase but not to the point of needing exogenous insulin. IME simple things like diet adjustment such as eating higher fat and lower carbs or eating more low gi carbs and/or using supplements like berberine, fish oil, cinnamon, chromium, magnesium, vit D, have all been proven to increase insulin sensitivity. That should be enough to keep your bgl in check honestly
This. My blood sugar has gone up, but not to diabetic or pre-diabetic levels. If you are having hypoglycemic symptoms consistently on mk 677 you should probably stop or at least consider taking metformin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Using berberine would be the bell ringer for why you don’t think you’d need insulin. That’s an insulin mimic.

You’ll need SOMETHING to lower your blood sugar, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.