Pure Rawz S4/Aromasin Log

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I will be logging s4 and aromasin as I was chosen by Venom/purerawz to do this. Big thanks to them for choosing me. This will be my first official run with anything hormonal other than a failed run of methydiazirinol last March. May have been faked , but I had some bad sides. I chose s4 as it is very mild and low on suppression. @Hyde has mentioned how he does like it and I know he recommends it.

Goals?

So, as you guys know I did a show this November and being natty, my shape and size just don't come up to NPC standards. I would like to achieve a more "squarish" look. Definitely would like to gain quality muscle and enhance my look. S4 is known for giving some vascularity benefits , so I will note any of that. Other goals are to achieve some androgenic benefits. I have dealt with secondary hypogonadism for as long as I can remember. It affects my metabolism, energy, strength, etc and I am assuming s4 may help.

Could be wrong but I am assuming s4 will lower SHGB
Dosing Protocol: Already took 50mg today
50 mg 5 days a week to start and will go up as I asses tolerance. Skipping the weekends as this is recommended to avoid vision sides. Due to the S4 half life, the compound basically leaves the system within those two days

Training:
Day 1-Chest and Arms
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 - Back
Day 4 - Delts
Day 5 - Legs
Day 6 - Full Upper Body
Day 7 - Rest
Day 8 - Repeat

I'll be logging workouts and will go into more detail

Since my body likes to have estrogen spikes and randomly aromatize, even on natty test boosters, I will be keeping aromasin on hand

Diet

Going to try and post food pics. I am hoping s4 can allow me to eat more and increase my cals as my maintenance is pretty pathetic currently.
Currently eating egg whites, cod, tilapia, chicken breast, spinach, cucumber, cucumber, whey isolate, vegan blend protein.

On carb up days - The usual suspects ... Oatmeal and cream of rice
Fats are mainly a bit of avocado and MCT oill

Still doing quite a bit of cardio so Ill note if s4 improves this , as well

Other supps are just some health supps and I decided to add DHEA at 50 mg as a base during this cycle

Thanks guys and lets get freaky

@ValiantThor08 @Rebuild @TheVenom

PCT -
Clomid 12.5 M/W/F 4 weeks
Tamoxifen 20mg EOD
Aromasin if needed

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Very generous of pure rawz. We’re getting quite a bit of each lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention that I'l have enough to run one cycle now and another before my next show this summer

So, Ill be able to do two logs for pure rawz in diff environments essentially

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PCT -
Clomid 12.5 M/W/F 4 weeks
Tamoxifen 20mg EOD
Aromasin if needed

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could be wrong but I am assuming s4 will lower SHGB

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet

Going to try and post food pics. I am hoping s4 can allow me to eat more and increase my cals as my maintenance is pretty pathetic currently.
Currently eating egg whites, cod, tilapia, chicken breast, spinach, cucumber, cucumber, whey isolate, vegan blend protein.

On carb up days - The usual suspects ... Oatmeal and cream of rice
Fats are mainly a bit of avocado and MCT oill
Going to be interesting to follow along. BUT brother, as we have said before none of this will matter if you dont eat to grow.
I would to see more detail about your diet. Calories, macros, how many meals, distribution etc.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude if you bulked you’d be a beast
Going to be interesting to follow along. BUT brother, as we have said before none of this will matter if you dont eat to grow.
I would to see more detail about your diet. Calories, macros, how many meals, distribution etc.
God bless guys. I’m going to try my hardest to put on some muscles for the Summer show. S4 should increase my metabolic rate. I also feel amazing after adding dhea.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Full upper body Session

Flat bench 5x 10/8/4 including a dropset/ 6/ 12

Incline bench 3x 6-12 1x dropset

Incline Db press 4 x 10

Db lateral raise both arms superset unilateral 5 sets

Smith seated behind the neck press 1 warm up / 1 dropset to failure

Pull ups 4 sets

Lat pulldown 4 sets

Hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets

One arm rotating Db curl superset Db curl 3 sets

Preacher curl machine superset standing cable fly 3 sets

Abs 3 sets

I feel way more vascular and pumped today. Wow . Also having a lil euphoria. Dhea is preventing any lethargy but the S4 feels as though it’s already kicked! Strength is up a little too.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in brother. You’re always dick skin shredded. I’d love to see that extra mass on you for your show!
THANKS MAN, glad to have you. You were in my mdiaz log and forgot to tag you. Got to up the mass for sure for this next show!

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Full upper body Session

Flat bench 5x 10/8/4 including a dropset/ 6/ 12

Incline bench 3x 6-12 1x dropset

Incline Db press 4 x 10

Db lateral raise both arms superset unilateral 5 sets

Smith seated behind the neck press 1 warm up / 1 dropset to failure

Pull ups 4 sets

Lat pulldown 4 sets

One arm rotating Db curl superset Db curl 3 sets

Preacher curl machine superset standing cable fly 3 sets

Abs 3 sets

I feel way more vascular and pumped today. Wow . Also having a lil euphoria. Dhea is preventing any lethargy but the S4 feels as though it’s already kicked! Strength is up a little too.
Great volume, s4 is going to treat you well!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Full upper body , feeling quite nice right now

decided to do an active rest day and hit everything. May use the weekends as complete full body days. Also considering doing upper / lower/ upper / lower / upper / lower / rest or arms / repeat

hack squat 5 sets warm up, 12, 8, 6, 10
Leg press 4 sets 10-20
Bench press pyramid style 12,8,3, 5, 10
Lateral raise 5 dropsets
Machine hammer strength plate loaded high row 4 sets
Cable fly seated superset decline hs machine press 3 sets
Cable wide grip row 4 sets
Smith machine skull crushers 3 sets
Lying hamstring curl 3 sets
Machine shrug 2 sets

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
May be feeling more pumped and a little more vascular it’s very early to tell day 3 but I’m definitely feeling something!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the diet! I really gotta get my shyt together with my food choices :cautious:
be
I forgot to tag my other bois @Renew1 @Ricky10
I have never used S4, maybe it is something I could consider in my efforts to get beach ready in a few months! I am beach ready now, but definitely not in terms of anything that should be openly visible to the public. I am excited to see how this treats you!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love the diet! I really gotta get my shyt together with my food choices :cautious:

I have never used S4, maybe it is something I could consider in my efforts to get beach ready in a few months! I am beach ready now, but definitely not in terms of anything that should be openly visible to the public. I am excited to see how this treats you!
Thanks man and lol, you're looking great in your avatar. I'd love to hear your experience as well if you decide to run it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Without a shadow of a doubt I would eat a 15-20% calorie surplus above maintenance. You can't make something out of nothing. Utilize fish,chicken,eggs,sweet potatoes/white potatoes as source of surplus calories

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Without a shadow of a doubt I would eat a 15-20% calorie surplus above maintenance. You can't make something out of nothing. Utilize fish,chicken,eggs,sweet potatoes/white potatoes as source of surplus calories
I'm coaching tuna on his diet and we are already at 15% above maintenance. Appreciate you guys trying to help, but it is well covered. His maintenance calories are going to be doubled by the end of this log 💪

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm coaching tuna on his diet and we are already at 15% above maintenance. Appreciate you guys trying to help, but it is well covered. His maintenance calories are going to be doubled by the end of this log 💪
This makes me excited in my pants.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No being weird in my thread or you’re banned 😭

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
truly appreciate your help and you know quite a lot regarding nutrition

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Full body again today. I’m including weekends for entire full body sessions push / legs / pull / push / legs / full body / full body / rest / start with pull second rotation .

leg press light weight , just getting a pump 4 sets
Incline smith machine press 4x 10,6,8, 12
Hammer strength plate loaded mid row 4 x failure
Decline hammer strength chest press 3 x 10
Leg extensions 3 sets
Standing cable fly 3 sets
lateral raises 4 sets
Rope Tricep extension superset rope curl 4 sets

cable side crunch for obliques

Iwilleattuna

Awards