Pure Rawz MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Cycle (Sponsored)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I purchased some tactical jeans for concealing, not too long ago. They are "loose fitting". However, now they are tight on my legs, and I don't think I'll be able to conceal effectively in these pants.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I purchased some tactical jeans for concealing, not too long ago. They are "loose fitting". However, now they are tight on my legs, and I don't think I'll be able to conceal effectively in these pants.
Where are you carrying, waist or ankle?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, your legs got too big lol. There are clothing lines specifically designed for concealing, but it can be problematic for some physiques. However, there’s great options out there if you know where to look. If you want some pointers, I’ve carried for many years.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some random info:

Having been on BPC for over a month, I have noticed it blunts the effects of stimulants, Kratom, phenibut, and even gaba. I took a full dose of somatomax last night, which has a lot of gaba and phenibut in it, and I don't think I felt the product at all. I didn't even get any gaba flush.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some random info:

Having been on BPC for over a month, I have noticed it blunts the effects of stimulants, Kratom, phenibut, and even gaba. I took a full dose of somatomax last night, which has a lot of gaba and phenibut in it, and I don't think I felt the product at all. I didn't even get any gaba flush.
The real test will be can you feel Excelsior?

I would think once you stop the BPC you may become very sensitive to these products?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The real test will be can you feel Excelsior?

I would think once you stop the BPC you may become very sensitive to these products?
Excelsior felt noticably stronger my first dose. That was pre BPC. That was even 3/4 scoop. Now one scoop is better than my other pre workouts, but a lot more tame than the pre BPC dose.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC is a very powerful therapeutic, based on what I'm experiencing from it.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some random info:

That’s an interesting observation and something I didn’t really notice/correlate until reading this. I tend to have a low tolerance for stims and recently attempted to use alpha yohimbine. I distinctly recall it being pretty harsh for me when I tried it a couple years ago, but this time around it’s been easily tolerable. As you know, I’m a couple weeks into BPC injections, and would have to agree with your thoughts.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s an interesting observation and something I didn’t really notice/correlate until reading this. I tend to have a low tolerance for stims and recently attempted to use alpha yohimbine. I distinctly recall it being pretty harsh for me when I tried it a couple years ago, but this time around it’s been easily tolerable. As you know, I’m a couple weeks into BPC injections, and would have to agree with your thoughts.
Yeah bro, Excelsior and 400mg caffeine is tame. Didn't even feel the multiple gram dose of phenibut. Crazy how it blunts drug effects in the brain.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2nd day off MK677

Weight in morning fasted, post restroom, 182, and I didn't have carbs with my dinner last night. Roasted chicken, salad, asparagus. Then a protein shake before bed. Surprised my weight didn't drop.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you found anything that helps pep you up a little with BPC onboard? I don’t know if it’s a combination of all the sh!t I’m throwing at my shoulder or just the BPC, but man I’ve been a zombie for a couple weeks. I’ve never had this with BPC. Also, I probably missed it, but why are you taking BPC?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, your legs got too big lol. There are clothing lines specifically designed for concealing, but it can be problematic for some physiques. However, there’s great options out there if you know where to look. If you want some pointers, I’ve carried for many years.
jnco jeans?

B5661092-7E63-46D4-AFE6-77C43833D4BC.jpeg
B5661092-7E63-46D4-AFE6-77C43833D4BC.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you found anything that helps pep you up a little with BPC onboard? I don’t know if it’s a combination of all the sh!t I’m throwing at my shoulder or just the BPC, but man I’ve been a zombie for a couple weeks. I’ve never had this with BPC. Also, I probably missed it, but why are you taking BPC?
I'm using the BPC for my joints, and primarily my left shoulder. I also like to do a "tune up" with BPC ever so often because it is good for so many things in the body. When you are done with the BPC, you going to feel better.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4th day off MK677

179 fasted and post restroom.

Also, believe the creatine monohydrate I am taking is making me pee every hour through the night, so I think I'm going to drop it. It's killing my sleep.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why would you think creatine? Srs
I only started having that issue after using creatine. I don't drink too much in the evening, and I only have stims at around 6am.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Leg Press day

It keeps getting increasingly difficult.

New record.

883x8x8x7; I did 8 reps for the last set, but the 8th rep was assisted. I yelled out help to my buddy, cause the weight was about to go towards me lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, I took no creatine yesterday, and slept longer through the night, with less frequent urination.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Also, I took no creatine yesterday, and slept longer through the night, with less frequent urination.
That’s really interesting. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience. I take creatine regularly but I usually urinate just once per night and the intensity is usually inline with my hydration throughout the day.
Any hypothesis on the cause?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s really interesting. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience. I take creatine regularly but I usually urinate just once per night and the intensity is usually inline with my hydration throughout the day.
I've Googled my problem, and see others have had that issue. Maybe my body does not like holding onto the extra water? Maybe creatine raises or acts similar to DHT effecting the prostate? Whatever it is, noticable difference when I stopped.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I wonder if other versions of creatine would effect me negatively the same way?