Pure nootropics.. anyone have silence on their end?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey used pure nootropics a couple times however my last order I’ve been neglected a response from them. Placed an order a couple days ago, never received confirmation email or anything. Checked bank, the money has been taken out and is in a “pending” state. Emailed them several times with no response.. anyone use them or have a problem the past week or so?

Standup

Banned
Awards
I tried ordering 2 months ago hear nothing after several emails and had to get a refund on my card. I think they just closed up shop so I moved on.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Damn that’s bad news for me. So did u have to contact your bank or what? I’m kinda new to nootropics and had good luck with them so I just stuck with em. Is it against rules to recommend another reputable vendor carrying nootropics? Specifically Racetams? I hope they pull through but if not I’ll have to move on

Standup

Banned
Awards
Damn that’s bad news for me. So did u have to contact your bank or what? I’m kinda new to nootropics and had good luck with them so I just stuck with em. Is it against rules to recommend another reputable vendor carrying nootropics? Specifically Racetams? I hope they pull through but if not I’ll have to move on
Well my cc company amex thankfully they refunded me after 4 weeks of waiting guessing they tried contacting them and got no where.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Update: heard back from them, they said their customer service team left for the weekend before my email was sent (I’ve sent various emails prior to this, on several separate dates and times)
However they did send me tracking and said my order was sent out. Shipment is set to arrive tomorrow, I’ll update then.

Standup

Banned
Awards
Update: heard back from them, they said their customer service team left for the weekend before my email was sent (I’ve sent various emails prior to this, on several separate dates and times)
However they did send me tracking and said my order was sent out. Shipment is set to arrive tomorrow, I’ll update then.
Sounds shady like 1 guy who's working overtime at other jobs.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea lol I was picturing a guy in his basement capping some Noopept with sweat drippin into the powder

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea lol I was picturing a guy in his basement capping some Noopept with sweat drippin into the powder
And his "team" or him was away on vacation lol

Standup

Banned
Awards
And his "team" or him was away on vacation lol
Can't be worse than Nootropi's company. FDA raided his lab aka apt and found machine parts in his dishwasher and cig butts right by his encapsulation machine. It was highly endorsed by Imminst back in the day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I have had nothing but good experiences with them and their product is quality.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I have had nothing but good experiences with them and their product is quality.
This has been my experience too other than this incident, their products seem accurately dosed and shipping speed is on par, just a lack of communication in the past few weeks or so

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ordered from them a few days ago and my stuff came 2 days later

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Know this is a couple days old and might of wrapped itself up, but what’s the verdict on pure nootropics now? Ask because they’re one of the only I’ve used. The products were effective so I stayed with them, however due to these, I’m hesitant to put my info on there again. Anyone recommend a company as good if not better? (And that doesn’t get hacked lol).
Nootropicsdepot?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nootropics Depot is the gold standard. I guess I need to drop a “IMO” in there lol

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I’ve read only good things and their prices are spectacular lol. Just wanted to ask before I gave them a try. Can’t be too cautious when it comes to some of these supps. Some small companies sadly squander the marketplace for ALL of these suppliers with their foolish actions

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So basically they’re being pressed because they suggested their supplements could cure or help with certain ailments and the FDA considers that a violation of some BS law saying only a doctor could say whether or not they could help those aforementioned ailments?