Unanswered pur rawzz mk677 fake or i suffer liver side affect thast supper rare

de1212

Awards
took pur rawz mk677 liguid never took sarm or any anibolic before. took it for 6 weeks in may, at the end of 6 weeks i happend to get blood work rose ast and alt levels 206 212 took till august 29 for them to return to normal with tudca and nac any one els have this experience

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
took pur rawz mk677 liguid never took sarm or any anibolic before. took it for 6 weeks in may, at the end of 6 weeks i happend to get blood work rose ast and alt levels 206 212 took till august 29 for them to return to normal with tudca and nac any one els have this experience
Depending on your insulin sensitivity, and meal types/frequency of meals, MK677 can cause type 2 diabetes symptoms, can raise blood sugar, then triglycerides, and then possibly liver values, a cascade effect. Just my theory.

de1212

Awards
i used hgh first time this month my blood glucose before injection was 90 after i inject 2 iu it went up to 145 had to take slin pills to bring it back to 90 i droped it to 1 iu aday plus 3 slin pills for a month im able to do 2 iu with out slin pills now my blood glucoes stays at normal level maby the mk was just a shock to my system

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is mk or gh or gh peptides major no no if you have high triglcerides already? I do but take medicine and keep sthem down, but have only used anabolics.