Pump product with everything

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Does anyone know of a product that has the complete list of cutting edge pump ingredients, Super swole is about the best I’ve seen but it doesn’t have PeakO2 and elevATP.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I don't feel you need "every" pump ingredient in a formula for it to be good. There is a ton of redundancy of pathway usage in some AND Peako2 and ElevATP aren't really pump ingredients.

That said Morphogen is super close and you'd probably enjoy WG Nutrition Syner-vol if you want Peako2 and ElevATP.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not seen that product before but formula looks good. If i really want pump I just make my own pump stack by getting bulk L-Citrulline, agamatine sulfate, glycerol and maybe a nitrate product.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Peak O2 and ElevATP are more for endurance than pump. Personally haven’t noticed much from ElevATP.

PeakO2 is solid but I think the cordyceps is doing most of the heavy lifting there. I’ve been using Nootropics Depot Cordyceps 10:1 extract and in my opinion it’s better than Cardarine for endurance. Noticeable increase in endurance.

Stack with SuperSwole and you’ve got yourself quite the combo of pump and endurance. Can’t wait to try Super Swole myself.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morphogen is solid as is Bare Knuckle by Apollon Nutrition.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agree stack your peak02 + superswole is pretty amazing

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using and really enjoying Nutrex Alpha Pump.
Doesn't have ElevATP though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know of a product that has the complete list of cutting edge pump ingredients, Super swole is about the best I’ve seen but it doesn’t have PeakO2 and elevATP.
Frankly for the cost, you're not going to see anything much more from what SUper Swole will give you. SNS is about to release bulk peakO2 caps as well so it would be able to be added. as mentioned, elevATP isnt gonna do anything for pumps so likely you wont find that in a pump product too often

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frankly for the cost, you're not going to see anything much more from what SUper Swole will give you. SNS is about to release bulk peakO2 caps as well so it would be able to be added. as mentioned, elevATP isnt gonna do anything for pumps so likely you wont find that in a pump product too often
Bought it on BOGO, but you are right, at full price, I'd rather buy Super Swole.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t wait for sns to release peakO2 .. going to be so versatile for everyone who loves the stuff.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At what point are you simply paying to see extra unnecessary ingredients? It's not as though the pump gets increasingly better- actually likely becoming detrimental to lift progress.
This is a bit what I was getting at. I mean you can only increase it so much.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At what point are you simply paying to see extra unnecessary ingredients? It's not as though the pump gets increasingly better- actually likely becoming detrimental to lift progress.
It’s a choice thing .. you def don’t need to add anything

But those who want additional “non pumps” benefits will throw stuff in

It really boils down to your personal preference.. if someone knows that they react well to a certain stuff that isn’t in it .. they will throw it in

For years I have been making my own pre

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As someone mentioned, we will be releasing a Peak02 single ingredient product soon that will be very cost effective.

The reason that you don't see things like Peak02 added into products like Super Swole and VasoForce XT is because Peak02 needs to be taken daily for best results and not everyone uses their pre every day.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using and really enjoying Nutrex Alpha Pump.
Doesn't have ElevATP though.
I second that, Alpha Pump is one of my favorites right now. Their ashwaganda extract also feels great, zoned in and mildly stimulating without any spaciness. Great pump , I always stack with 1g agmatine and I feel terrific